The "View" Openly Gaslights Anti-Semitic Protestors on to Conservative Group Turning Points

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Really, how much of this does anyone really need to see in order to understand the objective is to daily state how RRRRAcist and Nazi the conservatives are. Honestly, I watched this and thought, holy shit the View are truly pushing an open agenda against conservatives. It isn't a tv show, it is propaganda 101. I let it roll....

BTW, the tell is the word Protestors. If someone is protesting against someone, they are not part of that organization, nor are they welcomed. So, if the reported protestors were protesting conservatives, were they themselves conservatives? hahahhahahahahahahahhaha. See how stupid the demofks are. I'm still laughing at the ignorance of demofks. Enjoy the listen.

It's The View...aka Harpy Hags
with an anti conservative agenda that they just happily admitted to. In fact, they actually say protestors outside and as such means the opposite of conservative which is demofks!!! so they really are saying the demofks are the anti semitic Nazi people. Openly saying it and no other way to see it. Outstandingly funny.

with an anti conservative agenda that they just happily admitted to. In fact, they actually say protestors outside and as such means the opposite of conservative which is demofks!!! so they really are saying the demofks are the anti semitic Nazi people. Openly saying it and no other way to see it. Outstandingly funny.

Ever hear Howler monkeys screech? That's The View

I don't want to believe that all democrats are this easy to mold.... and are this radical as to believe their neighbors are racists....
The left has nothing else to run for office on.... that should worry every democrat voter....

I don't want to believe that all democrats are this easy to mold.... and are this radical as to believe their neighbors are racists....
The left has nothing else to run for office on.... that should worry every democrat voter....
The ones on TV think so. What else is there to openly mess up on a reported event? Protestors. They used the words, no one else. Protestors automatically means opposite of those inside the building. Yet, they gaslighted those inside and the entire organization. The apology wasn't an apology for me. It was, oh well, we got caught we'll say this. No, you fking incorrectly gaslighted protestors into the group inside a building and called them 'complicit'. Their word!!!!!

Last edited:
Note that there is no outrage in the mainstream media. The entire media structure has become a propaganda forum to support a president who refers to citizens as "fascists" if they disagree with his political philosophy.

Forum List

Back