The Virus Would Be Nonexistent If They Followed the Science

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
I’m tired of the anti-science morons causing the virus to keep spreading. People are dying because of their ignorance. Just follow basic guidelines and we would have it all behind us.

Use personal protective equipment, stop spreading the virus.
Get tested if you think you may have come in contact with someone who’s got the virus.
High risk groups are known, they need to start taking extra precautions.
If you’re infected don’t come in contact with others that can spread the virus.

But the deniers keep avoiding simple rules of science so the virus keeps spreading. HIV is a serious virus and needs to be eradicated.

That is the thing about a pandemic no one knows how long it will last.

But they DID follow the science!

The political science that said lockdowns would foster dependence and fealty.

I’m tired of the anti-science morons causing the virus to keep spreading. People are dying because of their ignorance. Just follow basic guidelines and we would have it all behind us.

Use personal protective equipment, stop spreading the virus.
Get tested if you think you may have come in contact with someone who’s got the virus.
High risk groups are known, they need to start taking extra precautions.
If you’re infected don’t come in contact with others that can spread the virus.

But the deniers keep avoiding simple rules of science so the virus keeps spreading. HIV is a serious virus and needs to be eradicated.
The personal protective equipment DOESNT work you imbecile, but it gave all you morons the confidence to go to gatherings. YOU and people like YOU are why the virus spread so dramatically.

The personal protective equipment DOESNT work you imbecile, but it gave all you morons the confidence to go to gatherings. YOU and people like YOU are why the virus spread so dramatically.
You need to read the last sentence of my post.
Satire and mockery are my forte.

Forum List

Back