The Walking Dead - Season 7

I am not a fan of the Negan character. He's not charismatic enough to explain why he has his followers. He's more of an asshole with a dangerous temper. Someone almost certainly would have killed him long since considering how he seems to treat his followers.

I get the impression that they are setting up Dwight to switch loyalties, but I really wish they'd give some background to explain how Negan has such control over his people.

I am not a fan of the Negan character. He's not charismatic enough to explain why he has his followers. He's more of an asshole with a dangerous temper. Someone almost certainly would have killed him long since considering how he seems to treat his followers.

I get the impression that they are setting up Dwight to switch loyalties, but I really wish they'd give some background to explain how Negan has such control over his people.

Probably because he beats them to death with a baseball bat if they don't go along with him? :D I think that it wouldn't be too hard to turn some of his own against him, and that is what will end up happening. All the people that he's victimized are probably going to get together to take him out.

He rules through fear and intimidation. He seems to take good care of his muscle. The point people don't get it so well, but they are kept in line by the
muscle.

He rules through fear and intimidation. He seems to take good care of his muscle. The point people don't get it so well, but they are kept in line by the
muscle.

But why does "the muscle" follow him in the first place? From what we've seen he recruits by torturing people to break them until they agree to follow him, and if Dwight is any example, he then treats them like crap. It wouldn't be hard for one person to get sick enough of Negan's degrading to give up and put a bullet in him.

Open letter to the Walking Dead:

Dear Walking Dead Writers,

Please kill off Carl. He is such a weak character. The actor that plays him sucks as well. Please kill him off as you did with Chris in FTWD. You fans will be happy.

Sincerely,
GHook93

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Please kill off Carl. He is such a weak character. The actor that plays him sucks as well. Please kill him off as you did with Chris in FTWD. You fans will be happy.

Sincerely,
GHook93

I agree...the whole.."I'll kill these guys by myself with a pistol - screw the fact there is 20 of them with automatic rifles...can't they see I wear a cowboy hat??"

Sincerely,
GHook93

I actually just read an article speculating that the actor may quit the show, in part because he was just recently accepted into college.

Sincerely,
GHook93

I actually just read an article speculating that the actor may quit the show, in part because he was just recently accepted into college.

I read the same one.

Proof The Walking Dead Is Killing Off Carl Next?

Finger crossed!

What, you don't want them to kill Jesus as well? He started the whole mess, both in real life and in the series, damn his offered apple. :)

How do they (Carl & Jesus) plan on getting out the truck unnoticed? They can't know where to jump out early if they don't know where the home base is or have visual to know when and where they will stop the convoy. The writers are gonna have to be creative or skip that part leaving us guessing.

We're gonna be getting negans back story soon. Or at least the back story on how he rallied the saviors

Stopped watching halfway through Season 6. just got tired of the unending, dour view of the human race.

So far, season 7 has been better than Ambian with a back of Benedryl.

IF the Walking Dead Season 7 doesn't put you to sleep, NOTHING will...

I'm already unhappy knowing Negan sticks around until next season. Someone clearly would have killed him already. I still don't understand why the writers decided Carl would hold his shot when he had it.

With TWD not doing so well and Game of Thrones winding down, I'm going to have to rely on Netflix to give me good shows. :p

Forum List

Back