The WALL pays for The WALL...third graders can do the math.

The talk about who’s paying for the Wall is absolutely fascinating. Apparently when Trump said “Mexico is paying for the Wall” a bunch of wack-jobs thought that meant a broke thirdworld shithole would cut America a check for $25 billion...haha...FUCKING IDIOTS. There’s just no way he meant that Mexico would pay in many different ways, directly and indirectly...haha
The truth is; nobody sane that can do third grade arithmetic ever gave two fucks about who would pay for the Wall.

Trump is counting on your not realizing that he tariffs you are paying will pay for the wall.

Fine by me...I’d be first in line to donate if we could crowd fund this bitch. I FUCKING HATE WETBACKS!

I doubt the 'I FUCKING HATE WETBACKS" crowd has enough money to fund the 'build the wall' website. Let alone the actual wall.

The talk about who’s paying for the Wall is absolutely fascinating. Apparently when Trump said “Mexico is paying for the Wall” a bunch of wack-jobs thought that meant a broke thirdworld shithole would cut America a check for $25 billion...haha...FUCKING IDIOTS. There’s just no way he meant that Mexico would pay in many different ways, directly and indirectly...haha
The truth is; nobody sane that can do third grade arithmetic ever gave two fucks about who would pay for the Wall.

Trump is counting on your not realizing that he tariffs you are paying will pay for the wall.

Fine by me...I’d be first in line to donate if we could crowd fund this bitch. I FUCKING HATE WETBACKS!

I doubt the 'I FUCKING HATE WETBACKS" crowd has enough money to fund the 'build the wall' website. Let alone the actual wall.

You mean the 30 states and 2,623 counties that issued the keys to the Oval Office on the “FUCK WETBACKS” promise?​

You mean the 30 states and 2,623 counties that issued the keys to the Oval Office on the “FUCK WETBACKS” promise?​
You would honestly be the first person I have ever heard that issued anything to anyone ever for a 'fuck wetbacks' promise.

You wonder why the left can continually point to the right and wail racism every damn time the right says anything? It is because of morons like you. There is no fuck wetbacks promise. There was a promise to seal the border. If you hear 'fuck wetbacks' when someone wants to control illegal immigration then you have a serious problem - no one else. You are not doing Trump or the right any favors.

So our President lied

You try 5oo hard to convince yourself....oh and Mexicans are becoming the majority wirh or without the wall...so ruuuuun!!!

Haha...You better hope you’re wrong. Remember, had Mexicans built this nation you wouldn’t have wanted to flee your shithole to be here. Think about it...why didn’t you migrate to Mexico? I know the answer and so do you.
Mexicans did help build this country infact ;).

So Trump is an idiot?

Because he REPEATEDLY said Mexico would pay for the wall.

WE...the opposition have been pointing out right along that it is a Trumpian fantasy

Mexico will pay to tear down the wall as soon as tRump is gone

Except we don't need it and Americans don't want it. Even Rasmussen can't do that.
You speak for no one but yourself...it is good economic sense to build the wall.

It makes no economic sense and a majority of the people agree with me.

At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens

I don't know. The sale of white sheets seems to be increasing.

Except we don't need it and Americans don't want it. Even Rasmussen can't do that.
You speak for no one but yourself...it is good economic sense to build the wall.

It makes no economic sense and a majority of the people agree with me.

At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens

According to Rush Limbaugh, or Brietbart?

What broke ass retarded fool wouldn’t kick in $120 for extra security, loss mitigation and fiscal protection? I know the answer..do you?
Trump's wall could cost estimated $120 per US household
Trump's wall could cost estimated $120 per US household

I have my $120 right here for the wall. And a few extra dollars to spare. Now that we have taken the Obamacare mandate away, Congress should pass a law that 2019, the IRS charges a one time extra $120 fee per household. Bingo. Wall done.

Then we can recoup the money in trade, tariffs and money saved in no longer fighting off, capturing, feeding, housing, educating, processing and caring for millions of illegals and their whining brat babies.

It's a fantasy idiots.

It can't be done. It shouldn't be done.

You want to deal with illegals?

Fine. Comprehensive immigration reform and going SERIOUSLY after employers who hie illegals.

As long as they keep hiring..no wall will do anything

Well trump did say Mexico was going to pay for the Wall. Then when Mexico said were not paying for the wall. He said the wall just got 10 ft higher.

Forum List

Back