The WALL pays for The WALL...third graders can do the math.

Except we don't need it and Americans don't want it. Even Rasmussen can't do that.

So tell me why do we even have borders?
Or tell me why these people have walls within walls?
View attachment 217773

I'll take the 2nd one. Privacy.

So those walls and fences surrounding every single jail and prison in the world are for privacy? Because criminals need privacy...right?
(I’d pretend I didn’t see this post if I were you.)

How dumb can one be to be unable to tell the difference between a privacy fence and security fence? You take the cake.

So a "privacy" fence provides what? Security against peeping toms? Isn't that security?

Except we don't need it and Americans don't want it. Even Rasmussen can't do that.

So tell me why do we even have borders?
Or tell me why these people have walls within walls?
View attachment 217773

I'll take the 2nd one. Privacy.

So those walls and fences surrounding every single jail and prison in the world are for privacy? Because criminals need privacy...right?
(I’d pretend I didn’t see this post if I were you.)

How dumb can one be to be unable to tell the difference between a privacy fence and security fence? You take the cake.

So a "privacy" fence provides what? Security against peeping toms? Isn't that security?

Ignorant fools love hair splitting semantics. They can’t get out of their own way.

Since Trump has a grasp of 5th grade English, his 3rd grade math on the wall needs to be brought up to speed.

Haha...another “I’m smarter than a billionaire” post.
I love it, you lose credibility every time you make that claim from your single wide trailer.

Don't use the word, "credibility". Trump doesn't do five syllables.

Tell you what… You keep paying attention to how well he does with syllables and I’ll keep paying attention to his policies and counting my cash.

No question. Obama was a more eloquent speaker. After all it takes a real Brutus to be able to fool people as Obama did starting with this from his autobiography where
he tells US... he IS an angry black man. Consequently all his statements and actions proved it. It took the architect of ACA to tell people what it took to pass ACA and for that matter the election of Obama when Gruber said...
"And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

Obamabiography1995.png

Since Trump has a grasp of 5th grade English, his 3rd grade math on the wall needs to be brought up to speed.

I love it, you lose credibility every time you make that claim from your single wide trailer.

Tell you what… You keep paying attention to how well he does with syllables and I’ll keep paying attention to his policies and counting my cash.

That's a good idea, because Trump's tariffs are going to cost you between $3,000 and $4,000 on automobile components the next time you buy a car, assembled either here or in a foreign country..

That's a good idea, because Trump's tariffs are going to cost you between $3,000 and $4,000 on automobile components the next time you buy a car, assembled either here or in a foreign country..
Tariffs on what? Parts that are now being produced in America???

All they are doing is repairing old walls.
sorry dude... There is already a great big fence and some big wall ALREADY THERE and UNDER CONSTRUCTION NOW.
sorry dude...I have seen new sections of wall and read about new sections of wall under construction.

Then, I am sure that you will not mind posting links to the "new" wall to which you refer. Since I live 30 miles from the border, and have not seen it, It will be very interesting to me.

Kondor3
The talk about who’s paying for the Wall is absolutely fascinating. Apparently when Trump said “Mexico is paying for the Wall” a bunch of wack-jobs thought that meant a broke thirdworld shithole would cut America a check for $25 billion...haha...FUCKING IDIOTS. There’s just no way he meant that Mexico would pay in many different ways, directly and indirectly...haha
The truth is; nobody sane that can do third grade arithmetic ever gave two fucks about who would pay for the Wall.

Kondor3
The talk about who’s paying for the Wall is absolutely fascinating. Apparently when Trump said “Mexico is paying for the Wall” a bunch of wack-jobs thought that meant a broke thirdworld shithole would cut America a check for $25 billion...haha...FUCKING IDIOTS. There’s just no way he meant that Mexico would pay in many different ways, directly and indirectly...haha
The truth is; nobody sane that can do third grade arithmetic ever gave two fucks about who would pay for the Wall.

Mexico takes in about $2 billion a month in remittances.
The numbers behind Donald Trump’s threat to block money from being sent back to Mexico

So $24 billion a year wire transfers, money orders to Mexico from the United States.
Slap a 10% tax on this $24 billion equals $2.4 billion times 10 years equals $24 billion.. to build a wall that costs
CNBC reported in October that such a wall would likely cost more in the range of $15 to $25 billion.
http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/02/how_much_would_donald_trumps_mexican_wall_cost.html

For 3rd graders: 10% tax on wire transfers to Mexico pays for the wall over 10 years.

Kondor3
Translation... Trump lied... big surprise.

Kondor3

Maybe...the bottom line is; apparently only the ignorant and LefTarded thought he meant Mehico would cut us a $25B check....You aren’t one of those ignorant and LefTarded...are you?

Trump should put up a toll booth and charge Mexicans to go thru

That way Mexico will pay

Can you believe Trump actually asked Mexico to pay for the wall

Then threw a temper tantrum when Mexico told him to go fuk himself

Can you believe Trump actually asked Mexico to pay for the wall

Then threw a temper tantrum when Mexico told him to go fuk himself

Hmmm, that’s not all that unbelievable....Whats far more unbelievable is the fact we actually have citizens so fucked in the head that they get offended when a US President asks another nation to pay for shit.

Kondor3

Maybe...the bottom line is; apparently only the ignorant and LefTarded thought he meant Mehico would cut us a $25B check....You aren’t one of those ignorant and LefTarded...are you?
I am an American Citizen who heard Donald Trump say, repeatedly, that Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

I don't believe amounts were discussed at the time.

There's no "maybe" about it... Trump lied to both of us... and 330,000,000 other Americans.

Forum List

Back