The WALL pays for The WALL...third graders can do the math.

The talk about who’s paying for the Wall is absolutely fascinating. Apparently when Trump said “Mexico is paying for the Wall” a bunch of wack-jobs thought that meant a broke thirdworld shithole would cut America a check for $25 billion...haha...FUCKING IDIOTS. There’s just no way he meant that Mexico would pay in many different ways, directly and indirectly...haha
The truth is; nobody sane that can do third grade arithmetic ever gave two fucks about who would pay for the Wall.

Anybody that has ever believed that we were going to build a wall across the Mexican border is a flaming idiot.

I'm sure that Trump believed it - and believed he could force Mexico to pay for.

Which shows just what his intelligence level is.

Of course, when he said Mexico "would" pay for the wall --- that means "wouldn't". You know, like Russia.

It's kind of a double negative.

Yeah that's the ticket.
When did it become politically correct to be so technical with an idiot?
Any other time, you would be called an asshole and intolerant.

I see Harley's lapsing back into his native language again.

It's amazing how it looks like English but makes no sense. :uhh:
I dont want to get too technical with you because im not an asshole
:D

Thanks for.... uh.......... clearing......... that............ up........ :cuckoo:

Pogo always goes to "ummm i dont understand or YOU FORGOT A COMMA" when he gets stumped.
I wasnt trying to stump you bro :dunno:
You stumped me, too. Does that count?

The talk about who’s paying for the Wall is absolutely fascinating. Apparently when Trump said “Mexico is paying for the Wall” a bunch of wack-jobs thought that meant a broke thirdworld shithole would cut America a check for $25 billion...haha...FUCKING IDIOTS. There’s just no way he meant that Mexico would pay in many different ways, directly and indirectly...haha
The truth is; nobody sane that can do third grade arithmetic ever gave two fucks about who would pay for the Wall.

The 3rd graders at Rump rallies sure did! Thanks for confirming what we all already knew!

When did it become politically correct to be so technical with an idiot?
Any other time, you would be called an asshole and intolerant.

I see Harley's lapsing back into his native language again.

It's amazing how it looks like English but makes no sense. :uhh:
I dont want to get too technical with you because im not an asshole
:D

Thanks for.... uh.......... clearing......... that............ up........ :cuckoo:

Pogo always goes to "ummm i dont understand or YOU FORGOT A COMMA" when he gets stumped.
I wasnt trying to stump you bro :dunno:
You stumped me, too. Does that count?
no, thats everyday

Anybody that has ever believed that we were going to build a wall across the Mexican border is a flaming idiot.

I'm sure that Trump believed it - and believed he could force Mexico to pay for.

Well it is definitely possible in this manner:
Mexico takes in about $2 billion a month in remittances from the USA.
The numbers behind Donald Trump’s threat to block money from being sent back to Mexico

So $24 billion a year wire transfers,money orders to Mexico from the United States.
10% tax equals $2.4 billion times 10 years equals $24 billion..
to build a wall that costs
CNBC reported in October that such a wall would likely cost more in the range of $15 to $25 billion.
How much would Donald Trump's U.S.-Mexico wall cost?
Well there you go... 10% tax on wire transfers to Mexico pays for the wall over 10 years.

Holy sugar! Trump said “Mexico will pay for it” . Not once , but 10000x! It was basically his campaign slogan!

A wall is a stupid waste of money . For starters 1/2 of illegals come In legally or from other spots than Mexico . Wall does nothing for that.

Well it is definitely possible in this manner:
Mexico takes in about $2 billion a month in remittances from the USA.
The numbers behind Donald Trump’s threat to block money from being sent back to Mexico

So $24 billion a year wire transfers,money orders to Mexico from the United States.
10% tax equals $2.4 billion times 10 years equals $24 billion..
to build a wall that costs
CNBC reported in October that such a wall would likely cost more in the range of $15 to $25 billion.
How much would Donald Trump's U.S.-Mexico wall cost?
Well there you go... 10% tax on wire transfers to Mexico pays for the wall over 10 years.

Not sure that would pass constitutional muster.

Except we don't need it and Americans don't want it. Even Rasmussen can't do that.

So tell me why do we even have borders?
Or tell me why these people have walls within walls?
View attachment 217773

These half illegals here (we know who you are) refuse to see the simple logic as it hurts their feelings to know good, REAL Americans no longer want them here.
Trillions of linear feet of wall has been erected worldwide, every foot with the same intended function...only an absolute ignorant fool would suggest walls don’t work.

Illegal immigration costs 110 billion dollars a year.

A first grader could do the math.

Except we don't need it and Americans don't want it. Even Rasmussen can't do that.

We do need it...just like you need a fence around your shithole that you share with thirteen other barely legals...we need a fence around our country.
Good, real Americans that matter absolutely want a wall... Don’t be a fool, think 30 states and 2,623 counties.

This is so fucking simple for legitimate Americans...
When a nation with a lucrative welfare system full of good productive people shares a border with a disgusting shithole full of disgusting human beings X nation absolutely needs a Wall. Nobody decent can see it any other way.

You try 5oo hard to convince yourself....oh and Mexicans are becoming the majority wirh or without the wall...so ruuuuun!!!

You try 5oo hard to convince yourself....oh and Mexicans are becoming the majority wirh or without the wall...so ruuuuun!!!

Haha...You better hope you’re wrong. Remember, had Mexicans built this nation you wouldn’t have wanted to flee your shithole to be here. Think about it...why didn’t you migrate to Mexico? I know the answer and so do you.

Okay, the wall will pay for itself. Lets give you that for SnG.

What does that have to do with Trumps claim that he would have Mexico pay for building it?

Trump is counting on your not realizing that he tariffs you are paying will pay for the wall.

The GOP has run the government for 2 years and nothing, so what makes you think a wall will be started, especially if the DNC takes the House?

In fact, maybe the GOP wants the DNC to take the House, that way they can just shrug their shoulders as if to say, what can we do?

Yeah, that line of logic in the second paragraph won't work due to the course of action in the first paragraph.

Trump is counting on your not realizing that he tariffs you are paying will pay for the wall.

Fine by me...I’d be first in line to donate if we could crowd fund this bitch. I FUCKING HATE WETBACKS!

With the tarriffs being a consumer tax on US citizens and businesses.

Not Mexico.

Forum List

Back