The War against Women Continues

Must....keep...women.....barefoot....and pregnant.

9c754c16038742fa7ec60ce142bbc23a.jpg

Thousands protest in Warsaw against proposed abortion ban

Unreal that this should be happening in a civilised country.
Outlawing the slaughter of children is not in any way analogous to a "war on women".

People like you hate women.
You sound like another idiot. How is wanting women to control their choice to have a child or not hating women?
who's saying they have no choices? It's already been demonstrated there are three choices, and we agree that they have them. They should use them. How is that hate sherman? find peabody yet?

Poland allows the termination of a pregnancy only at an early stage and when it threatens the life or health of the mother, when the baby is likely to be permanently handicapped or when pregnancy originates from a crime such as rape or incest.
This is what they want to abolish.
Right. Let a child be raped and make the kid have a baby whether it's healthy for the child or not.

Outlawing the slaughter of children is not in any way analogous to a "war on women".

You sound like another idiot. How is wanting women to control their choice to have a child or not hating women?
who's saying they have no choices? It's already been demonstrated there are three choices, and we agree that they have them. They should use them. How is that hate sherman? find peabody yet?
Why are you asking me who said they didnt have any choices? I said women should control their choices. You always seem to have a hard time with reading comprehension. :laugh:.

About half of babies are female.
I guarantee you that youre wrong but even if you are right what did that have to do with my point?

Why are you asking me who said they didnt have any choices? I said women should control their choices. You always seem to have a hard time with reading comprehension. :laugh:.
You are anti-female. Why do you hate females so much.

Didn't you get many dates?

Yes....protesting to support the right to commit murder against the unborn.......it should not be happening in a civilized nation. Thanks for the post.
Protesting against recriminalizing choice options for women.

No...protesting to allow murder against innocent humans....didn't Europe learn anything from the 1930s-40s? Or China....
What you want to do is NOT stop abortions just make women have to choose unsafe ones. That is warring against women. Women's choices are less important to you than a zygote.

No...I respect a womans choices....have sex, don't have sex...if she has sex and gets pregnant....keep the baby, give the baby up for adoption...those are a lot of choices.......

Commit murder...is not a legitimate choice.

Spoken like a true Monday Morning Quarterback with zero skin in the game. :eusa_clap:

Yes....protesting to support the right to commit murder against the unborn.......it should not be happening in a civilized nation. Thanks for the post.

Women have lots of choices....have sex/ don't have sex, keep the baby, give the baby up for adoption.....how is that limiting legitimate choice?
A man telling a woman what choices she can have. YOU don't get it.

Ain't never stopped him before...

I guarantee you that youre wrong but even if you are right what did that have to do with my point?
You have no point in the first place.

You are anti-female. Why do you hate females so much.

Didn't you get many dates?
I love females. I got more than my fair share from what I have been told.

You have no point in the first place.
I did but since it evaded you it caused you expose your frustration and make a silly statement that had nothing to do with my post. I should report you for trolling.

You make me chuckle.
"Girls you have choices, the choices we give you!"

No...protesting to allow murder against innocent humans....didn't Europe learn anything from the 1930s-40s? Or China....
What you want to do is NOT stop abortions just make women have to choose unsafe ones. That is warring against women. Women's choices are less important to you than a zygote.

No...I respect a womans choices....have sex, don't have sex...if she has sex and gets pregnant....keep the baby, give the baby up for adoption...those are a lot of choices.......

Commit murder...is not a legitimate choice.

Spoken like a true Monday Morning Quarterback with zero skin in the game. :eusa_clap:

Women have lots of choices....have sex/ don't have sex, keep the baby, give the baby up for adoption.....how is that limiting legitimate choice?
A man telling a woman what choices she can have. YOU don't get it.

Ain't never stopped him before...
You sound like an asshole that only got laid one time in your life and murdered the baby.

Unreal that in a civilized country where all sorts of birth controls are available, some women still manage to get themselves knocked up.

The old adage: "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time" applies here, albeit slightly modified.
The same people who oppose abortion also oppose sex education and contraception in many cases.

They also will tell their kids the best form of birth control...don't have sex if you don't want to get pregnant.....works every time......
No, it doesn't work every time.

Forum List

Back