The War against Women Continues

Yes, obey the law. Except there is not enough support for this oppressive legislation. Just a few extremists, the kind that used to burn witches.

How do you get to burning witches from trying to save the life of a baby.....see....when I say you guys can't process the truth, the facts, reality or the difference between right and wrong and good and evil.....you are exactly what I mean.....

Thousands protest in Warsaw against proposed abortion ban

Unreal that this should be happening in a civilised country.

Unreal that in a civilized country where all sorts of birth controls are available, some women still manage to get themselves knocked up.

The old adage: "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time" applies here, albeit slightly modified.
The same people who oppose abortion also oppose sex education and contraception in many cases.

They know what causes pregnancy and how to prevent it here in the 21st century.

Why is it a felony to break a bald eagle egg?

Answer: the left believe people are less significant than animal and plant life.

Unreal that in a civilized country where all sorts of birth controls are available, some women still manage to get themselves knocked up.

The old adage: "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time" applies here, albeit slightly modified.
The same people who oppose abortion also oppose sex education and contraception in many cases.

And.....they also support adoption...right? Teach your kids about sex...if they don't then they have to deal with the consequences.....having a baby and giving it up for adoption or raising it.......right?

Yes....protesting to support the right to commit murder against the unborn.......it should not be happening in a civilized nation. Thanks for the post.
Protesting against recriminalizing choice options for women.

No...protesting to allow murder against innocent humans....didn't Europe learn anything from the 1930s-40s? Or China....
What you want to do is NOT stop abortions just make women have to choose unsafe ones. That is warring against women. Women's choices are less important to you than a zygote.
hahahahahahahaahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaha wow, now thar is an oldie but goodie.

And.....they also support adoption...right? Teach your kids about sex...if they don't then they have to deal with the consequences.....having a baby and giving it up for adoption or raising it.......right?
that's three choices by my count.

They also will tell their kids the best form of birth control...don't have sex if you don't want to get pregnant.....works every time......

They also will tell their kids the best form of birth control...don't have sex if you don't want to get pregnant.....works every time......
it is the fail safe unless of course you are Mary Mother of God.

it's hilarious, the argument that we are against women choosing. I'm all for it, the three choices are available every encounter.

What you want to do is NOT stop abortions just make women have to choose unsafe ones. That is warring against women. Women's choices are less important to you than a zygote.
No one is expecting those who have no regard for God or His Word to change sides.
We get where you are coming from. We just think you are unwittingly doing the bidding for a horrendous act against humanity and against the eternal.
Yes, I get that's where you are coming from. The way I see it is that women have ALWAYS sought abortions for unwanted pregnancies. Since they do so, IMO, it is better that at least the life of the pregnant woman isn't lost along with the zygote, embryo or fetus.

Yes, I oppose sex education, when it is taught by liberal unionized teachers to kids in kindergarten or to kids at any age long before those kids have the brains to understand.

And you seem to forget in your sanctimonious condemnation of me opposing sex education to immature minds, at the same time you condemn me for advocating self-control and abstinence to those who are old enough to understand.

Yes, I oppose sex education, when it is taught by liberal unionized teachers to kids in kindergarten or to kids at any age long before those kids have the brains to understand.

And you seem to forget in your sanctimonious condemnation of me opposing sex education to immature minds, at the same time you condemn me for advocating self-control and abstinence to those who are old enough to understand.
Sex ed isn't taught to kindergarteners. Eighth grade has a VERY minimal visit from a public health nurse

Poland allows the termination of a pregnancy only at an early stage and when it threatens the life or health of the mother, when the baby is likely to be permanently handicapped or when pregnancy originates from a crime such as rape or incest.
This is what they want to abolish.

Sex ed isn't taught to kindergarteners. Eighth grade has a VERY minimal visit from a public health nurse
are you a teacher or a parent? Just curious how you would know that.

A few years ago I visited my siblings in the old country. My brother was sad that the once great country, Hungary, has fallen on bad times, and God has taken His hands away from Hungary.

I told him that if there were more Hungarians in church and fewer in abortion clinics, God might change His mind.

Funny how the OP is never concerned about what Islam does to women.
That isn't the topic. We're supposed to be superior to them, remember?
“Even Iran’s abortion laws are more liberal than this proposal. That’s why we must protest,” said Marta Nowak, one of the protesters at the rally, which was organised via social media by the leftwing Together party.

Poland allows the termination of a pregnancy only at an early stage and when it threatens the life or health of the mother, when the baby is likely to be permanently handicapped or when pregnancy originates from a crime such as rape or incest.
This is what they want to abolish.
and?

The Real War on Women waged by the left for the last 100 years.

RealWarOnWomen_zpsiemziifb.jpg

Forum List

Back