The war on information.

Fake news vs real news in the biggest battle yet-- the 2020 election.

Fake news originated from, was cultured by, and continues to emanate from the right wing...period.
You people have created, nurtured, and spread a bubble of reality that no facts can penetrate.

But here is a fair and balanced article about it. :)

Fake news originated from, was cultured by, and continues to emanate from the right wing...period.
You people have created, nurtured, and spread a bubble of reality that no facts can penetrate.

We used to call sites like WND, Alex Jones, Breitbart, etc., "fake news", until Trump commandeered the term.

We used to call sites like WND, Alex Jones, Breitbart, etc., "fake news", until Trump commandeered the term.
News boards used to have rational, sane discussions until left-wing trolls like you took over.

"Ratiional sane discussions" like "Where's the birth certificate" and "Is soy making kids gay?"

And that's just Whirled Nuts Daily.

^^
I rest my case.

Rational, sane discussions? LOL. Where? You right wingers see the country and where it should go from your viewpoint and no one else's.
Right wing and now alt-right media has been a slow growing cancer since the early 90's. People have had enough of it. There will always be
those of you who are too weak minded to think for yourselves and need your right wing media to tell you how to think. Just like there will
always be those of us who will call you out on your bigotry, your hatred, your misogyny, and the fact that you're just flat out wrong most of
the time. :)

Why does the interviewer have a Russian accent?
Not Russian, but I'll do some homework for you.
He must be making waves if Wikipedia won't give him a page.

Jekielek is a Polish surname. He went to college in Alberta Canada. Not much info on him other than what you posted.

News boards used to have rational, sane discussions until left-wing trolls like you took over.

That's funny.. Since the days of AOL and Turmoil in the ME messageboards It has always been the same mix on most all boards.

Forum List

Back