🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The War on Women continues

Unless you are willing to personally take in and raise all these unwanted kids you should stfu.
Hypocrites.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Hey dumbfuck.

While I realize you're a miserable frustrated little toad of a "man" that has no chance at all of procreation, the people who can and do procreate have a choice.

If they don't want kids....

USE FUCKING BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!

A picture of YOU in be bedroom will keep any woman's legs locked so tightly at the knees even Bill Clinton with Ted Kennedy's help couldn't rape her.

That's the "choice". Don't want kids? Don't get fucked without protection.

Real fucking easy, except libturd parasites like you never want to be held accountable for your failure at even the most simple and basic functions of life.

That's why I not only do not oppose abortion, I strongly recommend that pieces of shit like you get sucked out of the womb and flushed down a toilet rather than thrown in a dumpster where some unsuspecting child might find it and bottle feed the "baby rat" they believe they saved only to realize they're stuck keeping a piece of shit like you on their insurance for the next 26 years.

Furthermore.... Religious groups, specifically the Catholics once ran orphanages around the world to take care of the hordes of unwanted children that existed because there was no birth control or abortion. Leftist filth like you undermined and destroyed as much of the religious institutions you could though.

Seriously... Get that retroactive abortion... You deserve it.

Well, shit fire! Suppose the murdered little child is female. Is slaughtering this innocent, helpless little human an act of "war on womyns?"

Know what we mean?

Unless you are willing to personally take in and raise all these unwanted kids you should stfu.

You mean like our society routinely did before we stared killing children by the millions? Like my own family did more than once?

Hypocrites

You keep using this word. I do not think you know what it means.

I lost the war on women, and in a very bad way. I was all geared up for combat and one of those heifers knocked me down and blew the hell out of me.

Forum List

Back