🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The War on Women continues

Hey, a coat hanger was good enough for Grandma. It's good enough for the scubby sows of 2017.

Just jab it right in there, Sister.

Know what we mean?

Unless you are willing to personally take in and raise all these unwanted kids you should stfu.
Hypocrites.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy.

So you don't subscribe to personal responsibility.

You think that others should be responsible for your mistakes in life.

Someone else should "take in the unwanted children," and raise them?

I will gladly take all of these unwanted children.

But let's make it clear. You will also be supporting them, whether you want to keep them, or not.

I fully understand that it's easier to kill your mistakes than accept responsibility for them.

Unless you are willing to personally take in and raise all these unwanted kids you should stfu.
Hypocrites.

Hey dumbfuck.

While I realize you're a miserable frustrated little toad of a "man" that has no chance at all of procreation, the people who can and do procreate have a choice.

If they don't want kids....

USE FUCKING BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!

A picture of YOU in be bedroom will keep any woman's legs locked so tightly at the knees even Bill Clinton with Ted Kennedy's help couldn't rape her.

That's the "choice". Don't want kids? Don't get fucked without protection.

Real fucking easy, except libturd parasites like you never want to be held accountable for your failure at even the most simple and basic functions of life.

That's why I not only do not oppose abortion, I strongly recommend that pieces of shit like you get sucked out of the womb and flushed down a toilet rather than thrown in a dumpster where some unsuspecting child might find it and bottle feed the "baby rat" they believe they saved only to realize they're stuck keeping a piece of shit like you on their insurance for the next 26 years.

Furthermore.... Religious groups, specifically the Catholics once ran orphanages around the world to take care of the hordes of unwanted children that existed because there was no birth control or abortion. Leftist filth like you undermined and destroyed as much of the religious institutions you could though.

Seriously... Get that retroactive abortion... You deserve it.

If you ain't prepared to take them in stfu.

Hypocrites.

Hey dumbfuck.

While I realize you're a miserable frustrated little toad of a "man" that has no chance at all of procreation, the people who can and do procreate have a choice.

If they don't want kids....

USE FUCKING BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!

A picture of YOU in be bedroom will keep any woman's legs locked so tightly at the knees even Bill Clinton with Ted Kennedy's help couldn't rape her.

That's the "choice". Don't want kids? Don't get fucked without protection.

Real fucking easy, except libturd parasites like you never want to be held accountable for your failure at even the most simple and basic functions of life.

That's why I not only do not oppose abortion, I strongly recommend that pieces of shit like you get sucked out of the womb and flushed down a toilet rather than thrown in a dumpster where some unsuspecting child might find it and bottle feed the "baby rat" they believe they saved only to realize they're stuck keeping a piece of shit like you on their insurance for the next 26 years.

Furthermore.... Religious groups, specifically the Catholics once ran orphanages around the world to take care of the hordes of unwanted children that existed because there was no birth control or abortion. Leftist filth like you undermined and destroyed as much of the religious institutions you could though.

Seriously... Get that retroactive abortion... You deserve it.

Dear regressive loser, it is the PARENTS responsibility to care for children. No one else.

You're a bed wetting limey parasite, so no one gives a shit what you have to say about US law anyway.

That said I will not "stfu" and will continue to mock your insipid threads as the mood suits me.

BTW imbecile...

I have an adopted daughter. I've cared for her since before she was born.

The fact that you didn't end up rotting in an abortion clinic dumpster is mere irony, but it's still not too late for you to do the right thing.

See below....

MakeItCount.gif

The ACLU is trying to keep the last abortion clinic in Kentucky from closing

Its shocking that these backward theocracies can cause so much damage,

Your pretense of caring is noted, rejected and ridiculed.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

"Widespread organised child sexual abuse took place in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England, between 1997 and 2013. Local investigations into the abuse began in 1999 and some reports were never finalised or made public.[1] In 2010, five British-Pakistani men were found guilty of a series of sexual offences against girls as young as twelve.[2] A subsequent investigation by The Times reported that the child sex exploitation was much more widespread, and the Home Affairs Select Committee criticised the South Yorkshire Police force and Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council for their handling and covering up of the abuse.

An independent inquiry into child sexual abuse in the town, led by Professor Alexis Jay, was established in 2013 for Rotherham Council.[3] The inquiry's initial report, published on 26 August 2014, condemned the failure of the authorities in Rotherham to act effectively against the abuse or even, in some cases, to acknowledge that it was taking place.[4][5][6]The report estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men.[7][8] Abuses described included abduction, rape, torture and sex trafficking of children.[6]

Members of the British-Pakistani Muslim community condemned both the sexual abuse and the fact that it had been covered up for fear of "giving oxygen" to racism."

"Widespread organised child sexual abuse took place in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England, between 1997 and 2013. Local investigations into the abuse began in 1999 and some reports were never finalised or made public.[1] In 2010, five British-Pakistani men were found guilty of a series of sexual offences against girls as young as twelve.[2] A subsequent investigation by The Times reported that the child sex exploitation was much more widespread, and the Home Affairs Select Committee criticised the South Yorkshire Police force and Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council for their handling and covering up of the abuse.

An independent inquiry into child sexual abuse in the town, led by Professor Alexis Jay, was established in 2013 for Rotherham Council.[3] The inquiry's initial report, published on 26 August 2014, condemned the failure of the authorities in Rotherham to act effectively against the abuse or even, in some cases, to acknowledge that it was taking place.[4][5][6]The report estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men.[7][8] Abuses described included abduction, rape, torture and sex trafficking of children.[6]

Members of the British-Pakistani Muslim community condemned both the sexual abuse and the fact that it had been covered up for fear of "giving oxygen" to racism."
I note that this is the only example of child abuse that you care about.

An unintended pregnancy is a pregnancy that is reported to have been either unwanted (that is, the pregnancy occurred when no children, or no more children, were desired) or mistimed (that is, the pregnancy occurred earlier than desired). Unintended pregnancy is a core concept that is used to better understand the fertility of populations and the unmet need for contraception (birth control) and family planning. Unintended pregnancy mainly results from not using contraception, or inconsistent or incorrect use of effective contraceptive methods.

Unintended pregnancy is associated with an increased risk of problems for the mom and baby. If a pregnancy is not planned before conception, a woman may not be in optimal health for childbearing. For example, women with an unintended pregnancy could delay prenatal care that may affect the health of the baby. Therefore, it is important for all women of reproductive age to adopt healthy behaviors such

Unintended Pregnancy Prevention | Unintended Pregnancy | Reproductive Health | CDC

Yet all you pro lifers could careless about the health of potential mother or father. I suspect you do not care about the health of a mother while carrying a child either, as so many of you do not want to cover pregnancy on your health insurance.

The state wants to close an unlicensed facility employing unqualified personnel. This is a problem why?

Women can still get an abortion. They have to go to a real doctor.

I note that this is the only example of child abuse that you care about.

It is just the best example, so far, of your sides complete and total disregard for the ACTUAL welfare and interests of women as opposed to using them as props for you lefty agenda.

I recall discussing other similar examples with you. I guess you have edited them from your memory to maintain your delusional world view?

Forum List

Back