The Washington Times says that Hillary Clinton is in a corner on suicide watch

:lol:

Are you going to start a new thread about Hillary Clinton every single time you find some ridiculous Op-Ed to cut and paste?

The same can be said about the anti Trump people...just saying

There are plenty of anti-Trump threads out there. But I don't think you'll find a single person responsible for 30 in one week.

Meh, Lakota comes to mind, I don't have the energy or desire to count them

A quick count shows this is the 30th thread on Hillary Clinton that you've started in the last week.
As much as I hate hilary, I found this ^ funny.
Funnier yet is that Google found 9,660,000 links to Hillary Clintons e-mail CRIMES..... hillary clinton email - Google Search

What is it that you think google searches prove?

"Bassman is dumb piece of shit" returns 4,080,000 results.

Google
You appear obsessed with me, but that's OK, because Hillary Clinton is liar. America Rising: 8 Times Hillary Clinton Lied About Her Emails - Breitbart
LOL. You're the one obsessed with Hillary.
:alcoholic:
Absolutely, but she is not quite as funny as Jim Carey, or Lily Tomlin....................

As much as I hate hilary, I found this ^ funny.
Funnier yet is that Google found 9,660,000 links to Hillary Clintons e-mail CRIMES..... hillary clinton email - Google Search

What is it that you think google searches prove?

"Bassman is dumb piece of shit" returns 4,080,000 results.

Google
You appear obsessed with me, but that's OK, because Hillary Clinton is liar. America Rising: 8 Times Hillary Clinton Lied About Her Emails - Breitbart
LOL. You're the one obsessed with Hillary.
:alcoholic:
Absolutely, but she is not quite as funny as Jim Carey, or Lily Tomlin....................
benghazi.jpg

Are you going to start a new thread about Hillary Clinton every single time you find some ridiculous Op-Ed to cut and paste?

There are plenty of anti-Trump threads out there. But I don't think you'll find a single person responsible for 30 in one week.

It's not difficult to do so.

For reference, Lakota has only started 14 threads in the last week, and only 4 of them were about Trump.

Sorry, not that many trump threads started by left wingers. :alcoholic:
The hillary fetish is unreal.
I've wanted to start some threads on female sexual predators and post their pics and have the forum vote if they're guilty or not guilty
If they're cute...not guilty
If they're ugley..guilty

For reference, Lakota has only started 14 threads in the last week, and only 4 of them were about Trump.

Maybe Shillary has more problems to post about HAHAHAHAHA

Which actually makes sense given what trump has been doing this week.

Damn, she can't even get her BUS to run, let alone herself!..... Deranged bitch!

bus.jpg

How long do we have to suffer as a messageboard with this obvious lying troll trying to act like a real person? Is there not any way for USMB to defend itself from this mockery of its forum system? What can we do to be free of the disease called Bassman?

How long do we have to suffer as a messageboard with this obvious lying troll trying to act like a real person? Is there not any way for USMB to defend itself from this mockery of its forum system? What can we do to be free of the disease called Bassman?

The Komrade CRYING.... OH, the fucking IRONY!!!!!

intolerant-liberal-hypocrite.jpg

:chillpill: Don't you get the joke? Oh right, it's you. :laugh2:

Sorry clownface, you also lie about this! YOU haven't got a satire bone in your body!:321:

Sorry clownface, you also lie about this! YOU haven't got a satire bone in your body!:321:

Left loons are too uptight

Left loons are too uptight

You need a 3 digit IQ for satire, that leaves all the leftist scum that post here out... Not a one has an IQ over 50!

Is it not OCD to count the number of threads on any subject?

Is there NO medication for that?

EDITORIAL: Hillary Clinton's campaign on suicide watch - Washington Times

How long do we have to suffer as a nation, with this obvious lying criminal trying to be President? Is there not any way for America to defend itself from this mockery of it's electoral system? What can we do to be free of the disease called Hillary.

Washington Times = far-right rag for morons and their inbred children.

Did your daddy read it too?
Here are the articles against Hillary from the Liberal NY Times. NYTimes.com Search enjoy

EDITORIAL: Hillary Clinton's campaign on suicide watch - Washington Times

How long do we have to suffer as a nation, with this obvious lying criminal trying to be President? Is there not any way for America to defend itself from this mockery of it's electoral system? What can we do to be free of the disease called Hillary.

Washington Times = far-right rag for morons and their inbred children.

Did your daddy read it too?

Are you really a Black, THUG, Gay, muslim from Chicago?

I spotted you walking the street the other day while I was escaping that shit hole!

gay-muslim1.jpg

Forum List

Back