The Washington Times says that Hillary Clinton is in a corner on suicide watch

Typical liberal (hazel)nutty response. Ignore the message, blame the messenger, preferably - again, in typical liberal fashion - with ad hominem attacks.
typical republican when the messenger is lying and we know it ... some of you moron said she was convicted of lying under oath ... shes never been under oath so how can that be...then you say the shit that you do with out any factual bases to it and expect us to take you serious ??? there's reason you are ignored ... you're stupid
No one said she was convicted of lying under oath, this would be impossible until the FBI brings it's case. However the FBI files that have been produced, along with more e-mails from the state dept as well, PROVE that she lied that all e-mails were turned over. Furthermore Hillary is to dumb to delete an e-mail, because the FBI has every one of them........................ Putin has even more, can you spell treason.
so now you're tap dancing here ... you've been caught lying here .... that makes you the liar ... you have said more then once to us here, she lied under oath ... ,that was your claim .... I said she hasn't and you started making fun of my post because I called you out... then you said she had work related emails on her server thats not illegal I called you out on that one too .... all the FBI has said in the press is they recovered her deleted emails .. that sent you over the edge ...you then lied to us here saying its a crime and you said the FBI caught her lying under oath ... these are your statements about that too ... so how is anyone here supposed to take you serious when you constantly lie about the facts just because of your hatred of democrats/liberals and Hillary Clinton ... if she lied about this then hopw co,me they have them ... this is you distorting the facts ...like you always do... finally I have never smoke any thing cigar or pipe ... maybe just because you're a dick smoker doesn't mean everybody else is

Billy Billy Billy, the NY Times said that Hillary lied under oath, do you want me to give you their number so they can explain it to you? You are in denial, Hillary is over, so choose Biden. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/11/u...d-hillary-clinton-says-in-statement.html?_r=0

Hillary Rodham Clinton said in a statement filed under oath in federal court on Monday that she had provided to the State Department all of the work-related emails that were on the personal email account she used exclusively while she was secretary of state.

The statement was filed as Mrs. Clinton faces questions about whether she in fact has handed over all of her work-related emails. In June, the State Department said that all or part of 15 emails sent or received by Mrs. Clinton were not among the emails she gave to the department last year.

Bill, look, I am not lying as all I am doing is saying what the Times and Post are reporting, you need to look at this objectively, either Hillary is the liar, or the entire World is wrong.
you are taking parts of what is being said in the press ... so far she still has thousand of emails that they have gone through yet... the fact that they haven't gone through them all you are quick to pull the trigger on her because of your hatred dems/liberlas you look at it in one way and one way only... each and everytime they have come out with these accusation here in the press monthst latter they comew out and say well I guess she didn't do that ... like all of the emails they have talked about so far none of them prove to be her lying ... as this next batch will prove to be nothing, accept republican whining ... you're quick to jump when you hear something that supports your anger of liberlas and dems you jump on it then a few mouths later its all dismissed in the press ...
PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News

Now the defense dept is involved

"FBI files that have been produced, along with more e-mails from the state dept as well, PROVE that she lied that all e-mails were turned over" is false. Try again.

Washington Times = far-right rag for morons and their inbred children.

Did your daddy read it too?

Typical liberal (hazel)nutty response. Ignore the message, blame the messenger, preferably - again, in typical liberal fashion - with ad hominem attacks.
typical republican when the messenger is lying and we know it ... some of you moron said she was convicted of lying under oath ... shes never been under oath so how can that be...then you say the shit that you do with out any factual bases to it and expect us to take you serious ??? there's reason you are ignored ... you're stupid
No one said she was convicted of lying under oath, this would be impossible until the FBI brings it's case. However the FBI files that have been produced, along with more e-mails from the state dept as well, PROVE that she lied that all e-mails were turned over. Furthermore Hillary is to dumb to delete an e-mail, because the FBI has every one of them........................ Putin has even more, can you spell treason.
so now you're tap dancing here ... you've been caught lying here .... that makes you the liar ... you have said more then once to us here, she lied under oath ... ,that was your claim .... I said she hasn't and you started making fun of my post because I called you out... then you said she had work related emails on her server thats not illegal I called you out on that one too .... all the FBI has said in the press is they recovered her deleted emails .. that sent you over the edge ...you then lied to us here saying its a crime and you said the FBI caught her lying under oath ... these are your statements about that too ... so how is anyone here supposed to take you serious when you constantly lie about the facts just because of your hatred of democrats/liberals and Hillary Clinton ... if she lied about this then hopw co,me they have them ... this is you distorting the facts ...like you always do... finally I have never smoke any thing cigar or pipe ... maybe just because you're a dick smoker doesn't mean everybody else is

Billy Billy Billy, the NY Times said that Hillary lied under oath, do you want me to give you their number so they can explain it to you? You are in denial, Hillary is over, so choose Biden. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/11/u...d-hillary-clinton-says-in-statement.html?_r=0

Hillary Rodham Clinton said in a statement filed under oath in federal court on Monday that she had provided to the State Department all of the work-related emails that were on the personal email account she used exclusively while she was secretary of state.

The statement was filed as Mrs. Clinton faces questions about whether she in fact has handed over all of her work-related emails. In June, the State Department said that all or part of 15 emails sent or received by Mrs. Clinton were not among the emails she gave to the department last year.

Bill, look, I am not lying as all I am doing is saying what the Times and Post are reporting, you need to look at this objectively, either Hillary is the liar, or the entire World is wrong.
HRC did not lie. But you did. An 8th grader can see and recognize your lies.

Tell the NY Times, not me. Perhaps you can get a retraction from the Times and The Post, and the 500 other outlets that reported the same things. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/11/u...d-hillary-clinton-says-in-statement.html?_r=0 It's not my story, it is theirs.

You silly boy you

:lol:

Are you going to start a new thread about Hillary Clinton every single time you find some ridiculous Op-Ed to cut and paste?
Of course he is.

That's the republican 'plan' to get democrats to not vote for her.

Look they are not attacking Sanders or Biden... It is all Hillery all day...

The more they attack her the more I would support her...

They have again overreached... Too many lie from the right, they are believing there own manure not and eat it as chocolate..

:lol:

Are you going to start a new thread about Hillary Clinton every single time you find some ridiculous Op-Ed to cut and paste?
Of course he is.

That's the republican 'plan' to get democrats to not vote for her.

Look they are not attacking Sanders or Biden... It is all Hillery all day...

The more they attack her the more I would support her...

They have again overreached... Too many lie from the right, they are believing there own manure not and eat it as chocolate..
Wrong, every word of it. The fact is that the NY Times is as Left as you can go, and they attack Hillary every single day..... http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/11/u...d-hillary-clinton-says-in-statement.html?_r=0

Knucklehead

Tell the NY Times, not me. Perhaps you can get a retraction from the Times and The Post, and the 500 other outlets that reported the same things. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/11/u...d-hillary-clinton-says-in-statement.html?_r=0 It's not my story, it is theirs.

You silly boy you
You are mischaracterizing the Times. We all know it. You are not relevant to the discussiion.

You silly boy you
You are mischaracterizing the Times. We all know it. You are not relevant to the discussiion.

Face it knucklehead, the LEFT WING NY Times has NOTHING good to say about Hillary Clinton these days. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/11/u...d-hillary-clinton-says-in-statement.html?_r=0 You are in denial, the left wing media is crucifying Hillary Clinton. Shit Fox news has no chance to keep up with the vast left wing conspiracy against Hillary.

It's comical.

The NYT does not say what you knowingly insist in writing it says.

That makes you a liar, a person without integrity.

The NYT does not say what you knowingly insist in writing it says.

That makes you a liar, a person without integrity.
The NY Times article, says what it says, and you do not like it, so you are saying that it doesn't say what it says. This is psychological denial, plain and clear as can be. Hillary Clinton's private account has more work emails: Officials - Washington Times

The left wing Washington Post can't stand Hillary either, but you will say that they are not saying what they are saying. Grow up doofy, it's over for Hillypoo.

Just when you thought the e-mail story couldn’t get worse for Hillary Clinton …

bassman, it does not say what you want it to.

That has been pointed out.

You are simply conducting lie campaign that we can all see.

bassman, it does not say what you want it to.

That has been pointed out.

You are simply conducting lie campaign that we can all see.
What I am doing is reposting links to the NY Times and Washington Post, thus if any lies are being told, the lies are coming from the Left Wing Media outlets.
Hillary Clinton’s private account has more work emails: Officials

Just when you thought the e-mail story couldn’t get worse for Hillary Clinton …

State Department’s account of e-mail request differs from Clinton’s

So please call all of these newspapers to tell them that they are all lying.

Then take your pills and go to sleep.

Forum List

Back