The Washington Times says that Hillary Clinton is in a corner on suicide watch

:lol:

A quick count shows this is the 30th thread on Hillary Clinton that you've started in the last week.
As much as I hate hilary, I found this ^ funny.
Funnier yet is that Google found 9,660,000 links to Hillary Clintons e-mail CRIMES..... hillary clinton email - Google Search

What is it that you think google searches prove?

"Bassman is dumb piece of shit" returns 4,080,000 results.

Google
You appear obsessed with me, but that's OK, because Hillary Clinton is liar. America Rising: 8 Times Hillary Clinton Lied About Her Emails - Breitbart

PS. As a moderator you really should know that personal attacks are against the rules of this forum. So please apologize, like Hillary was forced too.

Personal attacks are not against the rules here. Seriously, look at the pretty much thread on the board.

A quick count shows this is the 30th thread on Hillary Clinton that you've started in the last week.
Funnier yet is that Google found 9,660,000 links to Hillary Clintons e-mail CRIMES..... hillary clinton email - Google Search

Google
You appear obsessed with me, but that's OK, because Hillary Clinton is liar. America Rising: 8 Times Hillary Clinton Lied About Her Emails - Breitbart

PS. As a moderator you really should know that personal attacks are against the rules of this forum. So please apologize, like Hillary was forced too.

Personal attacks are not against the rules here. Seriously, look at the pretty much thread on the board.

Can you translate that into English?
"Personal attacks are not against the rules here. Seriously, look at the pretty much thread on the board."

Google

"Personal attacks are not against the rules here. Seriously, look at the pretty much thread on the board."

I think you can figure it out, if you try hard enough.

Google

I think you can figure it out, if you try hard enough.
I do not try to figure out the miswired rambles of liberals.

Are you going to start a new thread about Hillary Clinton every single time you find some ridiculous Op-Ed to cut and paste?
So if you believe, which maybe you should, this person is paid to do this, don't you think that maybe your side does it as well? Yep they do. Maybe you do it too maybe I do.

Lol

Are you going to start a new thread about Hillary Clinton every single time you find some ridiculous Op-Ed to cut and paste?
So if you believe, which maybe you should, this person is paid to do this, don't you think that maybe your side does it as well? Yep they do. Maybe you do it too maybe I do.

Lol
Paid?????????? Why would I need to be paid to follow the funniest e-mail non wiper in the world. Every liberal newspaper is bashing Hillary at this point, FOX news actually can't keep up. It's comical in the first.

Bassman has a secret crush on HRC. And, yes, he is being paid to do this.
Who is paying me? You are living in a delusion if you think that there are more than about a hundred people reading this ever, and nothing I say will change the brainlessness of idiots who will vote for someone who believes that ripping the heads off of children makes America a better place. Your idea is foolish, and shows evidence of delusion that you believe that what is written here can change an election. It can't, especially since everything I have posted was from other sources.

So grow up, and go rip the head off of a baby to show that you are a faithful Democrap.

:lol: You would love to be in my position.
Have you always had delusions of grandeur?
lol.gif
Truth of the situation is not delusion.

lol.gif
And the truth is that Hillary Clinton does not have the ability to tell he truth, and that the crowds of Democrats are sick of it...... Crowd at Democratic event shouts over Wasserman Schultz 'more debates'

So is that Christine O' Donnell in your avatar?

lol.gif
And the truth is that Hillary Clinton does not have the ability to tell he truth, and that the crowds of Democrats are sick of it...... Crowd at Democratic event shouts over Wasserman Schultz 'more debates'

So is that Christine O' Donnell in your avatar?
No my avatar is my hero Monica cum cum Lewinski

Forum List

Back