The way law enforcement handled this

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Its been four days and not one more civilian has been killed since the initial bombs went off.

Surely, even the rw's have to admit that the various law enforcement agencies handled this correctly.

Congrats to them and, I have to say, having my kid and grand kids living in Cambridge, right in the middle of all that makes me even more grateful for the way they handled this.

Rachael Maddow just reported about the civilian resident who called the cops on the guy in their boat.

What an experience that would be.

Great job, I'm sure the fanatical liberal totalitarians feel that LE reacted with excessive violence toward the target and with insufficient aggression whilst forcing the innocent out of their homes at gunpoint.

You really are an idiot.

Go wash get your mommy to wash your mouth out with soap and then go to bed without any cake and ice cream cuz you're been a really bad little boy.

Actually the handling of this situation was a complete embarrassment. Shutting down the city of Boston was totalitarian and nonsensical, not to mention the fact that he somehow got away from authorities early in the morning when his brother was killed and was at large for the rest of the day. Simply put, it's a miracle that no civilians were killed today, and no thanks to law enforcement at any level.

Its been four days and not one more civilian has been killed since the initial bombs went off.

Surely, even the rw's have to admit that the various law enforcement agencies handled this correctly.

Congrats to them and, I have to say, having my kid and grand kids living in Cambridge, right in the middle of all that makes me even more grateful for the way they handled this.

Excuse me? Can you explain, in detail, how the fact that law enforcement allowed these people to rob a 7-11 and carjack someone proves that they did a good job? the only reason more people were not killed is they didn't kill people when they had a chance.

NOTE:
This is not a post criticizing the job the police did here, the sole intent is to mock the OP and his attempt to blame people he is not equal to for everything just because he disagrees with them.

Actually the handling of this situation was a complete embarrassment. Shutting down the city of Boston was totalitarian and nonsensical, not to mention the fact that he somehow got away from authorities early in the morning when his brother was killed and was at large for the rest of the day. Simply put, it's a miracle that no civilians were killed today, and no thanks to law enforcement at any level.

I am planning a full post on that soon. We need to make people understand that the government does not have the authority to tell people to stay home.

On one hand you say shutting down the entire city was "totalitarian and nonsensical" and then in the very next sentence you say it is a miracle that no civilians were killed today. ARE YOU AN IDIOT!

Do you think that shutting down the City may have been one reason no other civilians were injured?:doubt:

I am planning a full post on that soon. We need to make people understand that the government does not have the authority to tell people to stay home.

Oh Boy! What forum will it be in? What time will you post? I wouldn't want to miss it!

On one hand you say shutting down the entire city was "totalitarian and nonsensical" and then in the very next sentence you say it is a miracle that no civilians were killed today. ARE YOU AN IDIOT!

Do you think that shutting down the City may have been one reason no other civilians were injured?:doubt:

No, actually, I don't. It's like Quantum said before, the only reason no civilians were killed is because the killers chose not to kill them. Locking down the city left everybody isolated in their homes. Would have been pretty easy to break in to a few, kill whoever was inside, and lay low for a little while.

No, actually, I don't. It's like Quantum said before, the only reason no civilians were killed is because the killers chose not to kill them. Locking down the city left everybody isolated in their homes. Would have been pretty easy to break in to a few, kill whoever was inside, and lay low for a little while.

I also wonder what other potential terrorists think when they see how easy it is to shut down a large metropolitan area? Effect the economy in such a negative way.

That may end up being the new norm, but it would seem a powerful incentive to anyone wanting to create havoc.

:clap2:
Another assmunch that can't just be happy the the shit is over without being divisive

:eusa_hand:

Excuse me? Can you explain, in detail, how the fact that law enforcement allowed these people to rob a 7-11 and carjack someone proves that they did a good job? the only reason more people were not killed is they didn't kill people when they had a chance.

NOTE:
This is not a post criticizing the job the police did here, the sole intent is to mock the OP and his attempt to blame people he is not equal to for everything just because he disagrees with them.
They didn't "allow" anything and the two bombers did not rob the convenience store.

Get your facts straight before you try to show off what a know it all you are.

Oh Boy! What forum will it be in? What time will you post? I wouldn't want to miss it!

I will make sure you get a chance to show how stupid you are, I will enjoy it.

I also wonder what other potential terrorists think when they see how easy it is to shut down a large metropolitan area? Effect the economy in such a negative way.

That may end up being the new norm, but it would seem a powerful incentive to anyone wanting to create havoc.

We went from "we will not be terrorized" to "Hide and be afraid" in no time.

NOTE:
They didn't "allow" anything and the two bombers did not rob the convenience store.

Get your facts straight before you try to show off what a know it all you are.

The point is that they didn't prevent anything, asshole.

So in 5 days, Law enforcement identified and killed or captured 2 suspects. They do deserve congratulations. The right will not deny that. What we will say is that there is no way, knowing what we did about the older brother, that he should have been within 6,000 miles of Boston.

Did the cop that was murdered return from the dead?

This was bungled from the very beginning. One fuck up after another. The police were successful but they were dragged to it kicking and screaming.

How ironic that overnight, hundreds of thousands of former NRA hating gun grabbers in the Boston area will be heading out on Saturday to purchase a 12G pump.......FTMFW.

What a bad week for the progressive limpwristers.:eusa_dance:

The authorities had every right to lock down the site. The authorities, in the name of safety and welfare of the community, are well within their legal rights. Any court in the country will hold that they had the authority. And yes, locking down the area probably did save lives.

Well, I think they did a MUCH better job than with the Chris Dorner case.

Not one innocent was hurt by the Police or Friendly Forces.
I rather have people in their homes safely than out and about, being shot at.

Bravo, BPD!

Forum List

Back