The way law enforcement handled this

The authorities had every right to lock down the site. The authorities, in the name of safety and welfare of the community, are well within their legal rights. Any court in the country will hold that they had the authority. And yes, locking down the area probably did save lives.

But only when they "unlocked" the area was a citizen able to find him.
Had they not lifted the lockdown, the guy probably would've bled to death in that boat

Stories from the 40s are interesting and have nothing at to do with this incident. And of course, we all love that every single brainless rw is an expert on law enforcement but so far, not one of seems to have any real knowledge. Just your usual mindless hate.

Why don't some of you read about WHY the donut shops were left open. Go ahead. Its just a few facts so it won't hurt you.

I actually came to this thread to make one more observation - the various agencies appear to have worked together. I hope that's portent of a change in attitude among them because, rw's notwithstanding, it really is easier if we work together.

Gee, you seem to be oozing more hate than anyone. You are definitely frothing at the mouth. Really pisses you off to be wrong.

Stories from the 40s are interesting and have nothing at to do with this incident. And of course, we all love that every single brainless rw is an expert on law enforcement but so far, not one of seems to have any real knowledge. Just your usual mindless hate.

[...]
What you're seeing that upsets you so is not hatred. It's cynicism. And it derives from such performances by American law enforcement agents as the Waco massacre (of 25 innocent children), the Ruby Ridge killing of a man's (Randy Weaver) wife and children, the shooting of two innocent women during the recent pursuit of a loose cannon cop (Christopher Dorner). And if you'd like to learn more about the increasingly oppressive conduct of various law enforcement agents towards American citizens, go here:

Botched Paramilitary Police Raids | Cato Institute

any of you gun nutter still praising the child fucker at waco need to just admitt your sociopaths

Its been four days and not one more civilian has been killed since the initial bombs went off.

Surely, even the rw's have to admit that the various law enforcement agencies handled this correctly.

Congrats to them and, I have to say, having my kid and grand kids living in Cambridge, right in the middle of all that makes me even more grateful for the way they handled this.

Even you fubar leftwingloons have to acknowledge that law enforcement should be applauded.

any of you gun nutter still praising the child fucker at waco need to just admitt your sociopaths
If by "child fucker" you are referring to Koresh there are two things you need to know: First, the allegations of child molestation made against Koresh were thoroughly investigated on two occasions, both by the local Sheriff, Jack Harwell, and by the Texas Department of Social Services, and determined to be totally unfounded (more info here: Assault on Waco. ) Second, even if those allegations were true it would be irrelevant to the issue at hand, which is the FBI/HRT's precipitous, fanatically authoritarian, unnecessarily aggressive actions which led to the hideous deaths of twenty-five children, some as young as two years -- tots! There is no way to justify that!

When you are dealing with a group of people whom you have cause to know are violent, fanatical, and potentially suicidal, and this group is holding the lives of many children in its hands, the simple rule of procedure is you do nothing to provoke them! Even if one or more of them are "child fuckers."

Can you understand that?

Its been four days and not one more civilian has been killed since the initial bombs went off.

Surely, even the rw's have to admit that the various law enforcement agencies handled this correctly.

Congrats to them and, I have to say, having my kid and grand kids living in Cambridge, right in the middle of all that makes me even more grateful for the way they handled this.

Even you fubar leftwingloons have to acknowledge that law enforcement should be applauded.
The real heroes in this entire event are (1) the video analysts who identified the bombers, (2) whomever it was who recognized their published photos and notified the FBI, and (3) the fellow who discovered the wounded Djohar hiding in his boat. Without their actions it is likely the situation would have continued for days, weeks, or months as a head-knocking chaos.

There was absolutely nothing about any other aspect of this event which is worthy of applause. If you disagree, please be specific about why.

Last edited:
Actually the handling of this situation was a complete embarrassment. Shutting down the city of Boston was totalitarian and nonsensical, not to mention the fact that he somehow got away from authorities early in the morning when his brother was killed and was at large for the rest of the day. Simply put, it's a miracle that no civilians were killed today, and no thanks to law enforcement at any level.

Well, I think they did a MUCH better job than with the Chris Dorner case.

Not one innocent was hurt by the Police or Friendly Forces.
I rather have people in their homes safely than out and about, being shot at.

Bravo, BPD!

That's a sad commentary in and of itself, that we judge success by whether or not the police attacked innocent civilians.

Well, innocent civillans were not hurt either way. Only 1 MIT officer was killed in the line of duty.

Dorner killed cops and innocent civillans. The LA area was a mess with shootings and paranoia everywhere.
And it's a great solution compared to others, which are muct more invasive and right violating.

No, actually, I don't. It's like Quantum said before, the only reason no civilians were killed is because the killers chose not to kill them.

And vecause none o the bullets they were firing through people's walls didn't hit anyone.

Forum List

Back