Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Way Obama Is Treating Our Military Is Worse Than I Thought

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
obama_ft_bliss_wide-9fcdce2de11ad1b492f7fc9483cbce3744178ff5-s6-c30.jpg

We just hired another WG-10 this week.

He's prior service Navy with over 18 years. He was a crewman on a nuke Sub. A year and a half ago (October 2012) he was told that he had 10 days to get his things in order because they were processing him out......for the good of the Navy.

Problem is, his record was clean, he had no idea before hand that he was even being considered for early separation. Today would have been 20 years of military service and he would have been able to retire. Now, his military retirement is shot to hell.

This is the way Obama is gutting the military. Giving them days, not months, to prepare for unemployment.

On a side note, it's nice that Michelle was on post (Ft Campbell) telling everyone all of the wonderful shit they're doing for the people they're getting ready to involuntarily shove out into the street.

How nice of her.

He's prior service Navy with over 18 years. He was a crewman on a nuke Sub. A year and a half ago (October 2012) he was told that he had 10 days to get his things in order because they were processing him out......for the good of the Navy.

Problem is, his record was clean, he had no idea before hand that he was even being considered for early separation. Today would have been 20 years of military service and he would have been able to retire. Now, his military retirement is shot to hell.

This is the way Obama is gutting the military. Giving them days, not months, to prepare for unemployment.

On a side note, it's nice that Michelle was on post (Ft Campbell) telling everyone all of the wonderful shit they're doing for the people they're getting ready to involuntarily shove out into the street.

How nice of her.

Hasty generalization and incomplete at that.

How over weight was the squab, how much counseling was he given, and so forth and so on.

Give us all the facts, please.

How nice of her.

How over weight was the squab, how much counseling was he given, and so forth and so on.

Just out of curiosity, what might a liberal Democrat such as yourself do with facts other than become confused?

I am sure there is more to the story than what we are being told. My cousin did a 20 year hitch and got out of the Marines last year..She seems to have made it with no problemo...her husband is still in also..
She was a warrant officer, served in Iraq and Afghanistan..receives nice retirement pay and is going to college...

Last edited:

How nice of her.

Just out of curiosity, what might a liberal Democrat such as yourself do with facts other than become confused?

Reactionaries like you and Mud are the reasons the Dems keep beating us when we should be winning.

Now, Mud, give us all the facts.

Plenty of soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen have faced involuntary separation despite clean records. Force requirements go up and they go down, specialties are in demand then they are glut.

Sucks for that guy, glad he found work with your organization.

Happens all of the time. Did you serve?

Not when I was in.......

Yes, and I'm retired.

I would have been a bit angry over it. I wonder if he wants some of these guys to walk into a college campus or two and bust a few caps. So far, none have. It's the students that haven't served a day that are doing it.

How nice of her.

The guy is my height and maybe weights 180lbs. From what I remember, for someone that's 6'2" the weight limit is 216lbs. Not a bit of fat on him.

I asked all of the pertinent questions.

They simple dumped him.......Obama has been doing this for over 2 years under the wire. Russia and China notwithstanding......

Last edited:

Reactionaries like you and Mud are the reasons the Dems keep beating us when we should be winning.

Dude, I gave you the facts. You just can't believe this is going on......

Those of us who are in the DoD are having trouble dealing with this happy horseshit, but it has been a fact of life since the prick got in the White House. Like the fact that on post gas prices currently are 20 cents/gal higher than off post. I've been in or around the military since 1974 and I've never seen such asinine treatment of the military.

Plenty of soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen have faced involuntary separation despite clean records. Force requirements go up and they go down, specialties are in demand then they are glut.

Sucks for that guy, glad he found work with your organization.

Yeah, right. Usually it comes during Democrat administrations.

I remember it was pretty bad during the Clinton years.

First they bounced people out for old drug and alcohol offenses, DUIs.

Then they started bouncing them out for being overweight.

Then it was anyone who couldn't make E7 by their 20th year of active service, they were gone within a few months.

This guy was a highly qualified E6 next in line to get promoted to Chief Petty Officer, and they bounce him out with only enough time to out-process. I've never seen that kind of thing. Before they always knew it was coming and had time to do something about it. Obama is simply gutting the military that he brags got Bin Laden for him.

Last edited:
Liberals/Democrats since the Clinton years have nothing but rabid disgust and animosity towards the U.S. military. .. :cool:

Dude, I gave you the facts. You just can't believe this is going on......

Those of us who are in the DoD are having trouble dealing with this happy horseshit, but it has been a fact of life since the prick got in the White House. Like the fact that on post gas prices currently are 20 cents/gal higher than off post. I've been in or around the military since 1974 and I've never seen such asinine treatment of the military.

He is probably a member of the Tea Party. Can't have that in the military...after all, this administration considers TP members terrorists.:eek:

Liberals/Democrats since the Clinton years have nothing but rabid disgust and animosity towards the U.S. military. .. :cool:

He treats the military like shit and pounds his chest whenever they have any success.

Like he had something to do with it.

The Russians know he's gutting our military. They're testing us. The only folks that seem to have any balls is everyone but us. Russia sent bombers into UK airspace and got chased away. They're doing the same kind of crap they were pulling in the 70s. They flew a bomber over the USS Kitty Hawk CV63 when I was on it. People got fired over that one. A Russian fighter buzzed one of our ships over a dozen times last week. Obama instead goes on a trip to Asia. Japan, the P.I., everywhere but China. Fuck the Ukraine.

Michelle was at Ft Campbell yesterday. Obama likes going on these long trips away from her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back