🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Way Obama Is Treating Our Military Is Worse Than I Thought

Reactionaries like you and Mud are the reasons the Dems keep beating us when we should be winning.

Now, Mud, give us all the facts.

Dude, I gave you the facts. You just can't believe this is going on......

Those of us who are in the DoD are having trouble dealing with this happy horseshit, but it has been a fact of life since the prick got in the White House. Like the fact that on post gas prices currently are 20 cents/gal higher than off post. I've been in or around the military since 1974 and I've never seen such asinine treatment of the military.

He is probably a member of the Tea Party. Can't have that in the military...after all, this administration considers TP members terrorists.:eek:

Being on a nuke sub under water doesn't give one much time for that. Being on ship, you don't get all that much exposure to the political nonsense that's going on. You rarely see TV much less have time to join some imaginary club.

This thread has been based on a false premise right from the start.

"The Way Obama Is Treating Our Military Is Worse Than I Thought"

The fault is in the use of "Our" where it should say "His". Remember, America's Apologist-in-Chief purged all the officers who believed their oath was to uphold The Constitution - retaining all those who subscribed to his own personality cult. That left America with NO military but He Who Used To Walk on Water with a very (albeit reduced, less effective one) large military.

That He treats them badly should not surprise anyone - He can because they are His.

The numbers on involuntary separations are publicly available from year to year, it would be interesting to find and compare. I suspect it it'll turn out to be relatively small compared to total size of active military so "gutting" might be a strong word for it.

Also keep in mind all you have to go on is this guy's word regarding his performance, if it was for other reasons it wouldn't be in his best interest to share that about when looking for and finding new work.

Maybe I get a chance later I'll try to dig up invol sep numbers year over year.

The numbers on involuntary separations are publicly available from year to year, it would be interesting to find and compare. I suspect it it'll turn out to be relatively small compared to total size of active military so "gutting" might be a strong word for it.

Also keep in mind all you have to go on is this guy's word regarding his performance, if it was for other reasons it wouldn't be in his best interest to share that about when looking for and finding new work.

Maybe I get a chance later I'll try to dig up invol sep numbers year over year.

Provide a link then.

Michelle said yesterday her husband's program has found jobs for 500,000 separated military members since it began.

Was she lying?

Last edited:
WTF does a police force need a MRAP for????

bilde
1600px-FPCougar.jpg

Last edited:
obama_ft_bliss_wide-9fcdce2de11ad1b492f7fc9483cbce3744178ff5-s6-c30.jpg

We just hired another WG-10 this week.

He's prior service Navy with over 18 years. He was a crewman on a nuke Sub. A year and a half ago (October 2012) he was told that he had 10 days to get his things in order because they were processing him out......for the good of the Navy.

Problem is, his record was clean, he had no idea before hand that he was even being considered for early separation. Today would have been 20 years of military service and he would have been able to retire. Now, his military retirement is shot to hell.

This is the way Obama is gutting the military. Giving them days, not months, to prepare for unemployment.

On a side note, it's nice that Michelle was on post (Ft Campbell) telling everyone all of the wonderful shit they're doing for the people they're getting ready to involuntarily shove out into the street.

How nice of her.

You THOUGHT? Please, don't exaggerate - you emote hate for Obama. Why? Only you know but I can guess.

obama_ft_bliss_wide-9fcdce2de11ad1b492f7fc9483cbce3744178ff5-s6-c30.jpg

We just hired another WG-10 this week.

He's prior service Navy with over 18 years. He was a crewman on a nuke Sub. A year and a half ago (October 2012) he was told that he had 10 days to get his things in order because they were processing him out......for the good of the Navy.

Problem is, his record was clean, he had no idea before hand that he was even being considered for early separation. Today would have been 20 years of military service and he would have been able to retire. Now, his military retirement is shot to hell.

This is the way Obama is gutting the military. Giving them days, not months, to prepare for unemployment.

On a side note, it's nice that Michelle was on post (Ft Campbell) telling everyone all of the wonderful shit they're doing for the people they're getting ready to involuntarily shove out into the street.

How nice of her.

You THOUGHT? Please, don't exaggerate - you emote hate for Obama. Why? Only you know but I can guess.

I didn't say anywhere in the op that I thought.

I didn't exaggerate. I'm just repeating what he said. He said they gave him 10 days. No embellishments whatsoever. I was shocked to hear it myself. This is how one treats someone you despise.

The left spent years talking about how Bush mistreated the military, and now we have a president that is,..... and you can't or won't believe it..?

This is not my problem Jack. Appears the hatred belongs to you, not me.

Obama Declares Countless Veterans Incompetent So That He Can Take Away Their Guns

http://www.mrconservative.com/2014/...ompetent-so-that-he-can-take-away-their-guns/

Starting last year, Veterans started receiving letters declaring their incompetence and demanding they hand over their guns. As the trend increasingly subjects additional veterans to the same treatment, Veterans are fighting back.

So far, Obama’s gun grabbing agenda has created victims out of over 129,000 veterans—a number that is still rising. We all know that Obama is seeking to disarm the American people and is finding any means in which he can do so.

(See also: States Vow To Nullify Federal Gun Laws)

It’s really just a shame that he would stoop this low. After all, these men were declared competent enough to hold a gun over in Iraq or Afghanistan in order to protect the President of the United States and his country. I guess that respect on has for his or her own country only goes one way.

2014.02.19-mrconservative-5304cfb039396.jpg

2014.02.19-mrconservative-5304cfaf815f7.jpg

According to a letter the countless veterans have received, they are no longer allowed to possess or transport firearms. If found guilty of doing such, they will face either heavy fines, jail time, or both.

The veterans are allowed to fight back through an appeals process, but several of those that have filed appeals claim the VA administrative office will not release the agreed upon information. As it turns out, the VA has been ruling these veterans incompetent without a hearing but instead with the stroke of a pen—sound familiar?

In another monkey-see-monkey-do scenario, VA officials are taking it upon themselves—just as their president does—to secretly act in an illegally way behind the full force of the United States government. VA officials report these “incompetent” veterans to the FBI’s NICS database, sometimes without the veteran’s knowledge.

2014.02.19-mrconservative-5304cfb0cf2d3.jpg

Obama Declares Countless Veterans Incompetent So That He Can Take Away Their Guns

Obama Declares Countless Veterans Incompetent So That He Can Take Away Their Guns // Mr. Conservative

Starting last year, Veterans started receiving letters declaring their incompetence and demanding they hand over their guns. As the trend increasingly subjects additional veterans to the same treatment, Veterans are fighting back.

So far, Obama’s gun grabbing agenda has created victims out of over 129,000 veterans—a number that is still rising. We all know that Obama is seeking to disarm the American people and is finding any means in which he can do so.

It’s really just a shame that he would stoop this low. After all, these men were declared competent enough to hold a gun over in Iraq or Afghanistan in order to protect the President of the United States and his country. I guess that respect on has for his or her own country only goes one way.

According to a letter the countless veterans have received, they are no longer allowed to possess or transport firearms. If found guilty of doing such, they will face either heavy fines, jail time, or both.

The veterans are allowed to fight back through an appeals process, but several of those that have filed appeals claim the VA administrative office will not release the agreed upon information. As it turns out, the VA has been ruling these veterans incompetent without a hearing but instead with the stroke of a pen—sound familiar?

In another monkey-see-monkey-do scenario, VA officials are taking it upon themselves—just as their president does—to secretly act in an illegally way behind the full force of the United States government. VA officials report these “incompetent” veterans to the FBI’s NICS database, sometimes without the veteran’s knowledge.

The declaration of incompetence isn't randomly sent out to vets whose names were pulled out of a hat. These vets had already been diagnosed as being mentally/emotionally incapacitated. In other words, they're like Alzheimer's patients. They can't handle their own money, how could they possibly be trusted with a gun?

I am sure there is more to the story than what we are being told. My cousin did a 20 year hitch and got out of the Marines last year..She seems to have made it with no problemo...her husband is still in also..
She was a warrant officer, served in Iraq and Afghanistan..receives nice retirement pay and is going to college...

Similar to the situation to that of a friend.

The problem with stories like the OP is that people just blindly believe without getting the real facts.

I suppose cons would've preferred that he start a war or two :cool:

well, you know how the neocon bomb bomb bomb iran couch potatoes are.

they like sending other people to die while they sit on their butts.

and have you ever known the o/p to say anything true?

Last edited:
Something stinks about this story.

He had 18.5 years in the NUCLEAR SUB service and he's only an E6?!

You don't even get on the subs until you're an E-4 or above.

Your advancment is automatic at least until E-5 and this guy spent at least 6 years in the NUKIE NAV and was ONLY a THIRD CLASS?

No we are NOT getting the whole story.

More right wing whining about obama that is based on lies.

All the real stuff that the right ought to be bitching about about Obama they don't get so they are left making shit up.

Idiots.

Obama Declares Countless Veterans Incompetent So That He Can Take Away Their Guns // Mr. Conservative

The declaration of incompetence isn't randomly sent out to vets whose names were pulled out of a hat. These vets had already been diagnosed as being mentally/emotionally incapacitated. In other words, they're like Alzheimer's patients. They can't handle their own money, how could they possibly be trusted with a gun?

Talked to one of them yesterday.

He said just about everyone is being treated like they have a case of PTSD, whether they have it or not. They don't even properly screen them before ETSing them anymore. It's just "See yah, wouldn't want to Be yah".

Something stinks about this story.

He had 18.5 years in the NUCLEAR SUB service and he's only an E6?!

You don't even get on the subs until you're an E-4 or above.

Your advancment is automatic at least until E-5 and this guy spent at least 6 years in the NUKIE NAV and was ONLY a THIRD CLASS?

No we are NOT getting the whole story.

More right wing whining about obama that is based on lies.

All the real stuff that the right ought to be bitching about about Obama they don't get so they are left making shit up.

Idiots.

I didn't say anything about what he was early on. I only said what he was when he was involuntarily separated.

Nuke school takes a 6 year commitment, or at least it did when I was in. They used to have what they called "Push-Button" advancement. Once you finish A school and receive your rate you are automatically given E4. E5 isn't automatic. You have to pass a test. E6 is harder. Sometimes your rate has so many people in it that advancement is slow. The Navy and Air Force are pretty full. Army and Marines not so much.

I felt it was a bit strange for him to be 18 years and only an E6, but I didn't ask him how long he held the rank. I'll have to ask him. Making Chief Petty Officer isn't as easy as making Sgt First Class in the Army. It's a big step.

Do me a favor....stop embellishing......

Michelle said yesterday her husband's program has found jobs for 500,000 separated military members since it began.
???

Weren't we talking about involuntary separations? What does total separated have to do with proving how many suffered same fate as your boomer buddy?

Forum List

Back