The Weimar reborn

Who is 'they'?
Someone who wrote about Hitler. I believe I read it in a book his architect Speer authored.
1636675895209.png

I'm sure families without enough food appreciate your advice. Skipping a few meals will do their children a world of good.
Skip the six pack of Bud, stop filling your bong. Feed the kids. The children are eating at school anyway. Paying them every day puts paying the rent beyond reach. They will spend every cent, every day.

Skip the six pack of Bud, stop filling your bong. Feed the kids. The children are eating at school anyway. Paying them every day puts paying the rent beyond reach. They will spend every cent, every day.
That's what I love about Conservatives, justice is more important than empathy. If you're a bad parent you deserve to suffer, that is justice. If you're the child of a bad parent, well..., tough break.

Someone who wrote about Hitler. I believe I read it in a book his architect Speer authored.
View attachment 562965

You should read the actual biography of Albert Speer -- not his self-serving autobiographies.

Speer was a dedicated Nazi right to the end. He met with Hitler during his last days in the bunker, still planning how they would rebuild Berlin after they defeated The Allies.

As soon as Hitler was dead, Speer attempted to portray himself as "a good Nazi", someone who just went along with Hitler because he had to. After the war, Speer claimed to be apolitical and never a willing Nazi.

In fact, Speer joined the Nazi Party in 1931 and rose quickly through the ranks. Speer was in charge of administering homes and property of Jews sent to concentration camps. Speer was also head of Nazi Armaments Board and compared himself to Henry Ford for his work in creating a more efficient Nazi war machine. Speer was in charge of organizing slave labor facilities that were vital to Nazi weapons productions, including the missile works at Peenemunde when slave workers died by the tens of thousands creating the missiles that fell on England.

Speer created his new , innocent backstory, to save his own neck from the noose at Nuremberg, which he did, and spent the rest of the life sucking up to anyone who might help him create his new persona and forget his Nazi past. Through books written specifically for American Market, Speer wrote his lurid confessions about The Nazis, always making sure to present himself as the innocent bystander.

Hitler was a vile, evil, insane maniac and I don't doubt anything that people claimed he did. That being said, I wouldn't trust anything Speer said any further than I could comfortably spit out a rat.

It really doesn't matter if Hitler had a sick sex life ... most honest people who knew him claimed he had little or no sex life at all. If all you can say about a man personally responsible for 50 million deaths is that he was a sex pervert, that cheapens the memories of his victims.

That's what I love about Conservatives, justice is more important than empathy. If you're a bad parent you deserve to suffer, that is justice. If you're the child of a bad parent, well..., tough break.
Sadly yes l. I unfortunately was the child of very bad parents. It did not make me senseless.

Perhaps Employers should add up the employees monthly bills. Pay the employee everyday but withhold a portion of those wages to pay rent, utilities and perhaps a car payment or other major bill. Then pay the obligation for the employee. Is that more just? You don't want an employer. You want to be parented.

Even better empathy. The employer only pays a small stipend. The employer provides the housing. Pays all utility bills. Takes the employee shopping for decent clothes and shoes. That child needs a warm coat. Daddy's employer will get one. The employer puts food on the table and pays the doctor. Is that morev empathetic? You hunger for the life of a slave wanting a generous master.

There is no substitute for the pain of freedom and the consequences of your own mistakes. Too bad children suffer for the poor choices of their parents. Perhaps they will grow up and make better decisions.

You should read the actual biography of Albert Speer -- not his self-serving autobiographies.

Speer was a dedicated Nazi right to the end. He met with Hitler during his last days in the bunker, still planning how they would rebuild Berlin after they defeated The Allies.

As soon as Hitler was dead, Speer attempted to portray himself as "a good Nazi", someone who just went along with Hitler because he had to. After the war, Speer claimed to be apolitical and never a willing Nazi.

In fact, Speer joined the Nazi Party in 1931 and rose quickly through the ranks. Speer was in charge of administering homes and property of Jews sent to concentration camps. Speer was also head of Nazi Armaments Board and compared himself to Henry Ford for his work in creating a more efficient Nazi war machine. Speer was in charge of organizing slave labor facilities that were vital to Nazi weapons productions, including the missile works at Peenemunde when slave workers died by the tens of thousands creating the missiles that fell on England.

Speer created his new , innocent backstory, to save his own neck from the noose at Nuremberg, which he did, and spent the rest of the life sucking up to anyone who might help him create his new persona and forget his Nazi past. Through books written specifically for American Market, Speer wrote his lurid confessions about The Nazis, always making sure to present himself as the innocent bystander.

Hitler was a vile, evil, insane maniac and I don't doubt anything that people claimed he did. That being said, I wouldn't trust anything Speer said any further than I could comfortably spit out a rat.

It really doesn't matter if Hitler had a sick sex life ... most honest people who knew him claimed he had little or no sex life at all. If all you can say about a man personally responsible for 50 million deaths is that he was a sex pervert, that cheapens the memories of his victims.
I was in high school doing research for a term paper.

What if the folks that are mining. . . (which, you do know, they have miners in N. Korea, Iran, etc.,) don't provide information?

Then what?

What if the investment platform you get your crypto from, doesn't give you information from who mined the original crypto? Then what?

:dunno:

How can you make a report if the folks that mined the crypto didn't give the information?
I agree with you that better reporting methods may be required or a simple general tax to solve for that dilemma.

Sadly yes l. I unfortunately was the child of very bad parents. It did not make me senseless.

Perhaps Employers should add up the employees monthly bills. Pay the employee everyday but withhold a portion of those wages to pay rent, utilities and perhaps a car payment or other major bill. Then pay the obligation for the employee. Is that more just? You don't want an employer. You want to be parented.

Even better empathy. The employer only pays a small stipend. The employer provides the housing. Pays all utility bills. Takes the employee shopping for decent clothes and shoes. That child needs a warm coat. Daddy's employer will get one. The employer puts food on the table and pays the doctor. Is that morev empathetic? You hunger for the life of a slave wanting a generous master.

There is no substitute for the pain of freedom and the consequences of your own mistakes. Too bad children suffer for the poor choices of their parents. Perhaps they will grow up and make better decisions.
I must be just a bleeding heart since I don't believe the sins of the father should be passed on to the son. Especially since I have to share the world with that damaged son.

I must be just a bleeding heart since I don't believe the sins of the father should be passed on to the son. Especially since I have to share the world with that damaged son.
Then you propose removing children from irresponsible parents. We do of course, mostly too late.

Then you propose removing children from irresponsible parents. We do of course, mostly too late.
Removal is a very last resort, the government makes a lousy parent. That said, society has an obligation towards kids and that means there is a role for government to play.

Forum List

Back