The Winner of the French élection ?

Who do you think will win the French élection in May 2017 ?

• Emmanuel Macron

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Marine LePen

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • François Fillon ou Alain Juppé ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benoit Hamon

• Jean-Luc Méléchon

• I don't know

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
France doesn't have a RW propaganda machine like Fox etc so Lepen has a 40% ceiling- Macron seems like the survivor.
That's why there are so many lib fools there.
The real fools are here, the RW dupes who vote against their own interests, for the pander to the greedy rich GOP. France has #1 quality of life, health care, day care, best for retirement, etc.
Bizarro world.
Enjoy the giant tax cut for the rich, dupe. Lepen isn't as RW as Trump. She was just on 60 Minutes, sounded great. Raise benefits for regular people. "Burkas on the beach aren't France. Brigitte Bardot is France". LOL.
She's right...
Burkas on the beach
Brigitte Bardot :

Getting 3rd world Muslims into the 21st century is such a problem, including their treatment of women. I was pleased to read that they drink alcohol as much as anyone else now...

In some countries such as Turkey, Muslim women still do not have the right to enter the bars, which is not the case for them in the western.

In some countries such as Turkey, Muslim women still do not have the right to enter the bars, which is not the case for them in the western.
I know a woman from Lyon and visited- great town. Pascal. She lived on the other side of the church on the hill. Unfortunately I lost all the paperwork...-FrancophileHFW. She worked on a canal boat for a whole Summer and her fiance had every Asterix book - I read every one in 3 days I was there! I took her to Quebec when she was here for a month...(I should have written that in French lol)...

W Booosh also started the world depression that gives us all this chaos I believe- like the 30's...

It is not easy to speak or write French for the Americans.:)
Asterix is a French heritage.

26031cb0b9d1048d8d6d1bb467b998f6.jpg
66108fb504b17c7982dd6cb037bfc876.jpg
40febc99db82dd6c980e8248e4fae0d1.jpg

2138869442.gif

xfTOIMI7Cwhnqz8B5gN3EqHvJeo.jpg

2138869442.gif

je l'aime bien. J'ai etudie le Francais pour 14 ans et l'enseignais pendant 7 ans. Mais j'avais des problemes avec le discipline...Peut etre je vais enseigner l'Anglais en France. J'ai enfin appris de penser en Francais en buvant avec des francais dans un hostel non license a Chatenay Malabri pres de Paris...etc etc...Mon nom ici veut dire Francophile.

J'ai un Asterix ici: "Asterix le Gaulois" 1961.

Last edited:

2138869442.gif

je l'aime bien. J'ai etudie le Francais pour 14 ans et l'enseignais pendant 7 ans. Mais j'avais des problemes avec le discipline...Peut etre je vais enseigner l'Anglais en France. J'ai enfin appris de penser en Francais en buvant avec des francais dans un hostel non license a Chatenay Malabri pres de Paris...etc etc...Mon nom ici veut dire Francophile.

Mais vous êtes très bon en Français, i am not very good in English living in France make me not speak a lot of English

Some BD of Astérix could be very expensive !

Goscinny et Uderzo - Astérix 1a Astérix le Gaulois (Pilote 1963)
350,00 EUR
Your a think is
III TRIMESTRE 1961 ?
État :
Occasion

50,00 EUR

2138869442.gif

Mais vous êtes très bon en Français, i am not very good in English living in France make me not speak a lot of English

350,00 EUR
Your a think is
III TRIMESTRE 1961 ?
État :
Occasion

50,00 EUR
Je lis un Petit Larousse chaque jour dans le WC lol. Un BD? Qu'est-ce que c'est?

2138869442.gif

350,00 EUR
Your a think is
III TRIMESTRE 1961 ?
État :
Occasion

50,00 EUR
Je lis un Petit Larousse chaque jour dans le WC lol. Un BD? Qu'est-ce que c'est?
ça veut dire : comic book i made the same mystake for one of my thread :)
Link ; Your favorite BD character...

2138869442.gif

350,00 EUR
Your a think is
III TRIMESTRE 1961 ?
État :
Occasion

50,00 EUR
ça veut dire : comic book i made the same mystake for one of my thread :)
Link ; Your favorite BD character...
Ah, bande dessine.
Obelix1.png

Right now, it looks like Macron. The best would be Hamon.
Yes, Emmanuel Macron will win (60%) instead of the eurosceptic Marine Le Pen (40%) although Benoît Hamon would indeed be best.

Emmanuel%20Macron_zpstvgojgak.jpg

Pro-European Union Emmanuel Macron
France need to change all that....get out of Europe like the British
Most French would disagree with you. In reality, French nationalists who are not thin on the ground and who would be natural supporters of Le Pen's racism, are spooked by her talk of aping the English to leave the European Union and the euro currency. Most of the electorate realize that France is one of the two most influential founding countries of the Union and see their future tied to the successes of the Union in future. The French are very unlike the English who were always reluctant members.

I'll take Marine Lepen to win. Nationalism over Globalism
Most members of USMessageBoard would agree with you but it is not so simple. The French like being in the European Union and using the euro. Le Pen is against both and this will cost her the election.

Right now, it looks like Macron. The best would be Hamon.
Yes, Emmanuel Macron will win (60%) instead of the eurosceptic Marine Le Pen (40%) although Benoît Hamon would indeed be best.

Emmanuel%20Macron_zpstvgojgak.jpg

Pro-European Union Emmanuel Macron
France need to change all that....get out of Europe like the British
Most French would disagree with you. In reality, French nationalists who are not thin on the ground and who would be natural supporters of Le Pen's racism, are spooked by her talk of aping the English to leave the European Union and the euro currency. Most of the electorate realize that France is one of the two most influential founding countries of the Union and see their future tied to the successes of the Union in future. The French are very unlike the English who were always reluctant members.
But do you think the Euro currency is advantageous for France? And the attacks in France, the people who died they are forgotten? The borders remain open because Europe has decided so.
That is not how the French will be happy. Europe is not like the united States, the united states are states here in Europe are countrie with different cultures and France is one of the rich countries that pay for the others and that make France Sink more and more, if you believe that those are in disagreement with me are right you are probably mistaken.

I'll take Marine Lepen to win. Nationalism over Globalism
Most members of USMessageBoard would agree with you but it is not so simple. The French like being in the European Union and using the euro. Le Pen is against both and this will cost her the election.
You are wrong, a lot of French are for Marine Lepen in France ( 11.000.000 millions and more ) but for the second round the other party will call to vote against her that is why she will not win, she wont have the 50% and more to the victory.

Forum List

Back