You’re the one using “black messiah”. Nobody else.
Um...after you used the term “orange blob” half a dozen times or more, sweetie. You focused on skin color (the left always does).

You’re the one fixated on race. Clearly you’re being intellectually dishonest. You can add that to your repertoire of dishonesty.

Why is it you can’t tell the truth…ever?
Sweetie....you mentioned skin color half a dozen times or more before I did. I merely decided to play your game to expose your racism, hatred, and hypocrisy.

Worked flawlessly too.

We already knew you were a freeloading bigot. Why keep trying to convince of it.
47688990_794127310932290_1185765858253733888_n.jpg
always-be-safe-carry-a-gun_o_5282921.jpg

Um...after you used the term “orange blob” half a dozen times or more, sweetie. You focused on skin color (the left always does).

You’re the one fixated on race. Clearly you’re being intellectually dishonest. You can add that to your repertoire of dishonesty.

Sweetie....you mentioned skin color half a dozen times or more before I did. I merely decided to play your game to expose your racism, hatred, and hypocrisy.

Worked flawlessly too.

We already knew you were a freeloading bigot. Why keep trying to convince of it.

Worked flawlessly too.

There was a 33 1/3 chance the toaster was gonna get it. That's pretty good odds. Not such a good outcome but great odds. It coulda' gone the other 66 2/3rds way you know and the toaster woulda' been safe.

So...much...winning
The liberal 9th Circuit—sometimes called the “9th Circus” by conservatives—is among the appeals courts whose decisions are most overturned by the Supreme Court.
The 9th Circuit was stacked with radicals and committed to the collapse of the U.S. Reforming that joke of a court will protect the United States for decades to come.

Trump Nominations Begin to Remake the Liberal 9th Circuit

“Missourians deserve better."

What would scare him more than anything would be Missourians having a voice in this. Put it to a vote.

So...much...winning. Just as President Trump promised. He has done an exceptional job adhering to the U.S. Constitution.

Justices Overturn 9th Circuit on Detaining Illegal Immigrants

You missed the whole thing. This was about a person that was on the lamb from a deportation order in 2007 and just disappeared. He waited and was picked up in 2018. He tried to use the Deamers Act where if a person was here at least 10 years, they could apply for asylum under the dreamers act. The problem he had was, he was already a fugitive from 2007 and already had a deportation order pending. The Dreamer Act didn't apply. The lower court made a bad call. Fugitives cannot apply under the Dreamer act. I wonder why that was left out of your report. Could it be that it changes everything and makes it look completely different different.

I wonder why that was left out of your report. Could it be that it changes everything and makes it look completely different different.
What are you babbling about? I didn’t submit any “report” you dillhole.

No, you just left out the facts. And used a header that was a lie. Should I put together a piece of graphics just for you for a horses ass?

I wonder why that was left out of your report. Could it be that it changes everything and makes it look completely different different.

No, you just left out the facts. And used a header that was a lie. Should I put together a piece of graphics just for you for a horses ass?
I didn't "leave" out anything. The entire article is linked. You're just too lazy to read it.

I didn't "leave" out anything. The entire article is linked. You're just too lazy to read it.

The Title was a Lie. There was no continued winning as you imply. It was one fugitive finally coming to getting his rewards. Nothing ground breaking. And your article left all that out. It was a lie by omission. You just won an award. I was going to call you a horses ass but I think way too much of my old buddy Jet to compare you to him of old. So I guess you get to be the south end of a north going Jackass instead.
upload_2019-3-29_17-42-22.jpeg

Instead of Oak Leaf Clusters, as you get more of these, you get chips so be careful where you step.

Forum List

Back