The words the DEMs can not say

Not sure why it needs to be so difficult to assign an identifying moniker to a group that is slaughtering innocents in France and many other foreign countries, and doing everything they can to slaughter us.

How about "disaffected foreign individuals who are trying to give us what we deserve", would that be PC enough? Would that avoid hurting their feelings?

Personally, I think "Jihadists" or "Radical Islamists" would be a little more direct. And honest.

As long as the GOP is happy to give away the votes of Islamic Americans, the Democrats will be happy to accept them. That much is known.

There it is right there folks !

That says the Democrats are willing to sell out their own country to get votes.

Democrats are willing to accept the votes of everyone you hate. Sound strategy has never been so easy to implement
Illegal votes and all.

So
Doing for them solely to "buy" their support is pandering.

Amnesty for illegals, contraceptives for women, affirmative action for blacks, etc. is all pandering.

Tax breaks for billionaires isn't?

You mean those Democrat billionaires?

Nice dodge.

Are you saying tax breaks enjoyed by Democrat billionaires caused them to vote Republican?

No?

I'm saying you're a douche bag for shifting the discussion from pandering because you're been checkmated on that front.

You couldn't win playing yourself.

I didn't shift the discussion. You mentioned billionaires. I called you on your implication that only Republicans were billionaires. You ran like a bitch when called on it.

As long as the GOP is happy to give away the votes of Islamic Americans, the Democrats will be happy to accept them. That much is known.

There it is right there folks !

Candyass is the illustration of weapons grade stupid.

Islamofascism must be defended, in spite of the fact that if those assholes ever accomplished their goals retards like candyass herself would likely be killed, so would all the other queers who "stood up" for their "principles". Other libturd women would surely acquiesce, don the burqua and let flea bitten bearded zealots fuck them anytime their "husbands" or even their fathers and brothers weren't out fucking sheep.

The term "rape culture" would disappear from the moonbat vocabulary, so would "human rights, civil rights, racist, women's liberation, animal rights and gay rights".

Libturds shit where they eat.

If I say "Islamic Terrorist" are they gonna take away my free Obamagas card?

How about How about "Radical Islamic Terrorist" do I lose my liberal status?

Actions speak louder than words.

Do words, or lack thereof, hurt you. Will using "Islamic Terrorist" bring back the dead they have so ruthlessly slaughtered?

If I say "Islamic Terrorist" are they gonna take away my free Obamagas card?

How about How about "Radical Islamic Terrorist" do I lose my liberal status?

Actions speak louder than words.

Do words, or lack thereof, hurt you. Will using "Islamic Terrorist" bring back the dead they have so ruthlessly slaughtered?

This thread is a long winded whine fest.

There is a group of people who are slaughtering innocents, promising to slaughter as many more innocents as possible, kidnapping and beheading people on the internet, treating women and gays like animals, and it's growing in influence and danger by the day.

And the Regressive Left is afraid to even give them a name to which we can all refer to them.

That's funny, they sure don't have trouble coming up with all kinds of colorful names to call white Christians.

You folks are so desperate to equate Christianity with Islam so that you deflect for the Jihadists, why can't you at least give this group a name too?

There is a group of people who are slaughtering innocents, promising to slaughter as many more innocents as possible, kidnapping and beheading people on the internet, treating women and gays like animals, and it's growing in influence and danger by the day.

And the Regressive Left is afraid to even give them a name to which we can all refer to them.

That's funny, they sure don't have trouble coming up with all kinds of colorful names to call white Christians.

You folks are so desperate to equate Christianity with Islam so that you deflect for the Jihadists, why can't you at least give this group a name too?
Bullshit. We long ago came up with a name for the right wing conservatives. The Teaparty is a terrorist group. Stop whining just because you didnt know the name.

Radical Islamic Jihadists.

Rolls right off of my tongue.

Earmuffs, bitch.

Peace-loving 'real' Muslims understand the qualifier "radical"

Too bad we can't say the same for you, Hilderbeast and her apologists

Forum List

Back