The words the DEMs can not say

Not sure why it needs to be so difficult to assign an identifying moniker to a group that is slaughtering innocents in France and many other foreign countries, and doing everything they can to slaughter us.

How about "disaffected foreign individuals who are trying to give us what we deserve", would that be PC enough? Would that avoid hurting their feelings?

Personally, I think "Jihadists" or "Radical Islamists" would be a little more direct. And honest.

The next time we have a school shooting which should be any old day now, should the press launch conjecture that he was motivated by radical christianity or call him a "Radical Christian?"
Sure, especially if we want to equate modern day Islam with modern day Christianity, which is clearly the goal of some.
It isn't my goal. My goal is to call idiotic understandings of religious teachings the same thing regardless of religion. If we're going to use the term "radical islamists" we should also use the word "radical christians". It has nothing to do with political correctness; just the fact that you can take your religious beliefs too far regardless of what book they come out of and that there is nothing in any major religion in the world that says it's okay to murder people in cold blood.

So
Nice dodge.

Are you saying tax breaks enjoyed by Democrat billionaires caused them to vote Republican?

No?

I'm saying you're a douche bag for shifting the discussion from pandering because you're been checkmated on that front.

You couldn't win playing yourself.

I didn't shift the discussion. You mentioned billionaires. I called you on your implication that only Republicans were billionaires. You ran like a bitch when called on it.

Sure you did. We were talking about pandering; I stayed on topic...you chose to try to obfuscate it because you were losing (as always). One would think you'd be better at it given your nearly perfect record of 0 victories.

We were talking about pandering and YOU asked about billionaires implying that Republicans pandered to them.
Republicans do pander to them. Interest income is taxed less than labor income. I would tell you to wrap some brain cells around the fact that you're wrong but one of the two that you have should be focused on breathing

There is a group of people who are slaughtering innocents, promising to slaughter as many more innocents as possible, kidnapping and beheading people on the internet, treating women and gays like animals, and it's growing in influence and danger by the day.

And the Regressive Left is afraid to even give them a name to which we can all refer to them.

That's funny, they sure don't have trouble coming up with all kinds of colorful names to call white Christians.

You folks are so desperate to equate Christianity with Islam so that you deflect for the Jihadists, why can't you at least give this group a name too?

Radical Islamic Jihadists.

Rolls right off of my tongue.

Earmuffs, bitch.
Not sure why it needs to be so difficult to assign an identifying moniker to a group that is slaughtering innocents in France and many other foreign countries, and doing everything they can to slaughter us.

How about "disaffected foreign individuals who are trying to give us what we deserve", would that be PC enough? Would that avoid hurting their feelings?

Personally, I think "Jihadists" or "Radical Islamists" would be a little more direct. And honest.

The next time we have a school shooting which should be any old day now, should the press launch conjecture that he was motivated by radical christianity or call him a "Radical Christian?"

If he goes on the shooting spree in the name of Jesus.

If he goes on a shooting spree in the name of Jesus, he went on a shooting spree based on what he thinks; nothing Jesus said had any instructions to murder in cold blood. Very much like Mohammed's teachings.

Maybe I missed it; did the guys who pulled off Paris leave a note saying it was religiously motivated?

As long as the GOP is happy to give away the votes of Islamic Americans, the Democrats will be happy to accept them. That much is known.

There it is right there folks !

That democrats are happy to take the votes of all of the groups you guys hate? You betcha.

If Nazis were around...you lefties would pander to them and say "Well...if the GOP is happy to give away their vote..."

You people are political prostitutes. Get in bed with anyone for a vote.

But....but....but......those guys don't represent all Christians!!! It wouldn't be right to label them like that. Some people might get the idea that a Christian could actually do something horrible like that. Then, they might think poorly of the entire religion.

I guess Trump would want to close down some churches too.

As long as the GOP is happy to give away the votes of Islamic Americans, the Democrats will be happy to accept them. That much is known.

That democrats are happy to take the votes of all of the groups you guys hate? You betcha.

If Nazis were around...you lefties would pander to them and say "Well...if the GOP is happy to give away their vote..."

You people are political prostitutes. Get in bed with anyone for a vote.

Actually, Prescott Bush was the Nazi financier that enabled ol' Adolph.

So
Are you saying tax breaks enjoyed by Democrat billionaires caused them to vote Republican?

No?

I'm saying you're a douche bag for shifting the discussion from pandering because you're been checkmated on that front.

I didn't shift the discussion. You mentioned billionaires. I called you on your implication that only Republicans were billionaires. You ran like a bitch when called on it.

Sure you did. We were talking about pandering; I stayed on topic...you chose to try to obfuscate it because you were losing (as always). One would think you'd be better at it given your nearly perfect record of 0 victories.

We were talking about pandering and YOU asked about billionaires implying that Republicans pandered to them.
Republicans do pander to them. Interest income is taxed less than labor income. I would tell you to wrap some brain cells around the fact that you're wrong but one of the two that you have should be focused on breathing
Because interest income was made by purchasing interest earning items with earned income that was already taxed

No?

Because interest income was made by purchasing interest earning items with earned income that was already taxed

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.

Democrats don't care as long as they can milk more taxes out of it.

So

No?

So now you admit you did bring it up.

I'm aware that it is taxed less. It's not the same thing, therefore, taxing it differently isn't a problem. I would tell you two wrap some brain cells around the fact you're a liar but you have to have at least one before you can do that.

If breathing wasn't automatic, you'd die from lack of oxygen.

No?

Exactly. If something earns interest, it had to have already been earned as income and taxed before it could be saved/invested in make that interest. The money that gets interest is what's left after the government taxes the original amount.

That says the Democrats are willing to sell out their own country to get votes.

Jeb Bush, Rubio, Rasich, Paul Ryan supports amnesty are republicans. So what is your problem?

Paul Ryan Rejects Trump’s Plan to Deport 12 Million Illegal Immigrants

That says the Democrats are willing to sell out their own country to get votes.

Jeb Bush, Rubio, Rasich, Paul Ryan supports amnesty are republicans. So what is your problem?

Paul Ryan Rejects Trump’s Plan to Deport 12 Million Illegal Immigrants

I don't support any of them. They, much like too many in the Republican party think they have to act like Democrats to beat Democrats.

But....but....but......those guys don't represent all Christians!!! It wouldn't be right to label them like that. Some people might get the idea that a Christian could actually do something horrible like that. Then, they might think poorly of the entire religion.
The terrorists are attacking in the name of Islam. This isn't hard to understand.

Do you really think that 100% of these guys are strictly motivated by religion? Hell the 9/11 hijackers were banging strippers and drinking alcohol on 9/10.

Strip clubs

Not that one disqualifies the other. But it does give you a glimpse into their other interests which are sometimes in direct contradiction to their religion. Some of them just want to kill folks.

Exactly. If something earns interest, it had to have already been earned as income and taxed before it could be saved/invested in make that interest. The money that gets interest is what's left after the government taxes the original amount.

Factually incorrect.

Dividend re-investment plans are just one example. Dividend Reinvestment Plans (DRIPs) - Dividend.com

Factually incorrect.

Dividend re-investment plans are just one example. Dividend Reinvestment Plans (DRIPs) - Dividend.com

Are you claiming dividends and interest are the same thing? You would just continue to prove you're a retard.

Forum List

Back