The World According to Dick Cheney

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Documentary showing on Showtime is worth watching. It doesn't come right out and say Bush, Cheney and the rest of the assholes screwed us over but its also pretty accurate. You end up seeing it in a timeline and its more obvious how they lied about so many things. It also maintains that Bush was pretty ignorant of much of what was going on.

We were lucky Cheney was in charge of Bush after 9/11. Bush was in way over his head for all 8 years but that was a dangerous time for the country. Yes, they killed a lot of people but it could have been a lot worse if Bush had been allowed to run loose.

I think the Bush years were far more about ignorance than evil. Bush/Cheney werent evil men, in my opinion. Just, as you said, in over their heads and quite ignorant.

I think the Bush years were far more about ignorance than evil. Bush/Cheney werent evil men, in my opinion. Just, as you said, in over their heads and quite ignorant.

I consider them evil for planning the 2nd Bush invasion of Iraq prior to 9/11 - and also evil for lying about Iraq's involvement in 9/11. I also consider Bush 41 evil for giving Saddam the "green light" to invade Kuwait prior to the 1st Bush invasion of Iraq. Lots of evil...and evil is inherently ignorant...

Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

That's pretty funny how you guys think, although they were "Evil", they were also "Ignorant" and didn't know what they were doing.

They knew EXACTLY what they were doing then!

Just as Obama knows EXACTLY what he's doing now.

You think the Bankers that run this country (and have been since at least WWII) are gonna' let "The People" decide how all their money is gonna' get spent? You better put down the Crack Pipe!

Obama is a Puppet of the Bankers who put him in office. McCain would have been too had they decided to put HIM in instead. It matters NOT who gets Elected in America, only who controls the Money Supply.

That's not "Conspiracy Theory", that's "Conspiracy Fact".

The documentary appears to say that Bush was ignorant but his henchmen were not. And, some things were kept from Bush.

Oh, it's time to beat the dead horse Bush one more time.

To keep anyone from noticing the spending game heating up in Washington, D.C. with all that new money coming in from Obama Care taxes. lolol.

Oh, it's time to beat the dead horse Bush one more time.

To keep anyone from noticing the spending game heating up in Washington, D.C. with all that new money coming in from Obama Care taxes. lolol.

It's not a dead horse. It's history - and history should be as accurate as possible.

Documentary showing on Showtime is worth watching. It doesn't come right out and say Bush, Cheney and the rest of the assholes screwed us over but its also pretty accurate. You end up seeing it in a timeline and its more obvious how they lied about so many things. It also maintains that Bush was pretty ignorant of much of what was going on.

We were lucky Cheney was in charge of Bush after 9/11. Bush was in way over his head for all 8 years but that was a dangerous time for the country. Yes, they killed a lot of people but it could have been a lot worse if Bush had been allowed to run loose.

Sorry, but everything I have read pretty much stated that Bush really was in control, and not Cheney like everyone thinks. Just because Bush wasn't a great communicator does not mean he was not in control of his own administration.

Acutally, the Dick known as Cheney DID fuck up the military.

Wanna talk about the 47 people killed in showers built by Halliburton?

How about Walter Reed?

My fondest wish? I'd like to see both Jr., Cheney, Rumsfield and Rice to have a new home in Spandau.

They all belong there.

The world knows Cheney ran the Bush, Jr. administration.

If this were true, Bush would have pardoned Scooter Libby and not just commuted his sentence. Cheney was livid over Bush's decision not to pardon Libby. While Bush may have looked to Cheney for some direction, Bush made the final decisions. In fact, I believe that Condoleezza Rice had as much influence on Bush as Cheney, if not more, but again, in the end, Bush was in control. Just because he didn't communicate well doesn't mean he was allowing Cheney to run the show. Don't be fooled, Bush knew what he was doing and he was calling the shots.

Jr. was too stupid to even know when shots were called.

Why do you think they called Rove "Bush's brain"?

Jr. was just another puppet.

The world knows Cheney ran the Bush, Jr. administration.

If this were true, Bush would have pardoned Scooter Libby and not just commuted his sentence. Cheney was livid over Bush's decision not to pardon Libby. While Bush may have looked to Cheney for some direction, Bush made the final decisions. In fact, I believe that Condoleezza Rice had as much influence on Bush as Cheney, if not more, but again, in the end, Bush was in control. Just because he didn't communicate well doesn't mean he was allowing Cheney to run the show. Don't be fooled, Bush knew what he was doing and he was calling the shots.

Scooter Libby? Dubya was probably a little wiser toward the end of his presidency...and no longer needed Cheney...

Acutally, the Dick known as Cheney DID fuck up the military.

Wanna talk about the 47 people killed in showers built by Halliburton?

How about Walter Reed?

My fondest wish? I'd like to see both Jr., Cheney, Rumsfield and Rice to have a new home in Spandau.

They all belong there.

Lakhota is right - they really are our history. But they're also our future. The R tries to hang the debt on Obama but its the Bush fiasco we'll be paying for far into the future.

There is also more footage of the torture Cheney okay'd in this documentary. The US has always been above such sordid and useless behavior. It is to our shame that we let the bush admin make that seem like business as usual.

Watching Chenney's self-serving lies about their war crimes will make any American furious.

Forum List

Back