The world is beautiful and full of color.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
I had to do this. I opened my eyes about the same time they pulled the sedation needle out. I saw this rectangular shape in my eye that looked like it had a kaleidoscope in it. I could see but I was very woozy. By the time I got home I could see only blurry images and could focus on nothing. I worried that I would never see normally again. I went to bed that night with a plastic thing on my eye so I would not rub it. I woke up in the middle of the night and even through the plastic, things looked pretty good even in the dark. I could read the toothpaste tube in the bathroom! I went to post-op check up the next morning and could see distance 20-20 with no glasses! My right eye is better than it was in 1980 when I first needed reading glasses! Jesus Christ!

Last edited:
I had to do this. I opened my eyes about the same time they pulled the sedation needle out. I saw this rectangular shape in my eye that looked like it had a kaleidoscope in it. I could see but I was very woozy. By the time I got home I could see only blurry images and could focus on nothing. I worried that I would never see normally again. I went to bed that night with a plastic thing on my eye so I would not rub it. I woke up in the middle of the night and even through the plastic, things looked pretty good even in the dark. I could read the toothpaste tube in the bathroom! I went to post-op check up the next morning and could see distance 20-20 with no glasses! My right eye is better than it was in 1980 when I first needed reading glasses! Jesus Christ!

Congratulations and some people are colorblind.

Congratulations Ray, welcome back to the land of the sighted. Hope you enjoy the view!

Learn from your mistake .

Renounce alcohol .

Forum List

Back