The World's Biggest Secrets & Scandals Can't Be Kept Sectet Forever...Like The Origin Of COVID

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
If you pay attention over time you realize the world's biggest secrets and scandals can never be KEPT secret forever.

Case in point, the 'Russian Collusion' hoax. Eventually tbe truth came out, how Hillary initiayed it and the Obama administration ran with it.

The origin of COVID follows the same pattern. One can mot simy hide tve origin of a global pandemic that kills millions. Like all world-class secrets / scandals, over time the COVID tale is finally unraveling.

Dr. Fauci should be afraid....very afraid.

If you pay attention over time you realize the world's biggest secrets and scandals can never be KEPT secret forever.

Case in point, the 'Russian Collusion' hoax. Eventually tbe truth came out, how Hillary initiayed it and the Obama administration ran with it.

The origin of COVID follows the same pattern. One can mot simy hide tve origin of a global pandemic that kills millions. Like all world-class secrets / scandals, over time the COVID tale is finally unraveling.

Sure is. :thup:

History is written by the victor. Thanks to Americas "allies" such as Canada which I am an expert on I believe through first hand experience; what seemed like a slam dunk of America being the sole global Super Power for a century to come is not so certain today.

This will decide the historic narrative on this virus.

History is written by the victor. Thanks to Americas "allies" such as Canada which I am an expert on I believe through first hand experience; what seemed like a slam dunk of America being the sole global Super Power for a century to come is not so certain today.

This will decide the historic narrative on this virus.
Thst is why the CIA is still all these decades later lying about who killed jfk and who was behind 9/11 because the victors thst killed kennedy and pulled off 9/11 were the winners so sense they won,they got to write the history books on what happened instead of reporting the facts on what actually DID happen and who was involved. When the elite gained control of the msm media the entire world as a whole became prisoners of an enslaved dictatership and police state.

Forum List

Back