The Worst?? Move Over, Carter and Buchanan!!

1,000 lost Party positions in 8 years
Back-to-Back historic, record-setting losses when he proclaimed the election was about him
3rd worst average approval rating among modern Presidents

Barry wins hands down.

Can we fit in the man who ended America being guided by the Constitution....FDR?

Cut and paste is a way to edit. PC does to her writings what O'Keefe does to videos. Cut and paste is not a bad thing when done honestly and with ethics, just like editing video is not a bad thing when done with honesty and ethics. Without the honesty and ethics, they are both corrupted into the shameless distribution and disbursement of misinformation that they share and are known for.

This is not the first time you've 'helped' me.

I plan my eviscerations carefully....just leave my battles to me.

For clarity: I construct every one of my threads with appropriate, correct, and carefully chosen quotes and documentations by well-known authorities.
That's the reason they are indisputable.

This is why you are never able to put a dent in any.
Often they come out as total wrecks. Cut and paste is a form of editing and editing is easy to abuse. Facts can easily be distorted and taken out of context to form a misinformed narrative and claim. You rely on the average person not knowing how editing is used as a misinformation technique used by the propagandist entities for decades. Cut and paste is the "magicians trick" for writers of disinformation.

"Often they come out as total wrecks."

Of course they don't.

That's why you fail when you flail.

Back-to-Back historic, record-setting losses when he proclaimed the election was about him

Barry wins hands down.

That's really the best you could come up with? You would never cut it as a Presidential Scholar

The Dems never lost seats when Obama was on the ticket
Obama himself won elections by huge margins...the first by a 2:1 margin
Obama left office with a 60% approval rate

Cut and paste is a way to edit. PC does to her writings what O'Keefe does to videos. Cut and paste is not a bad thing when done honestly and with ethics, just like editing video is not a bad thing when done with honesty and ethics. Without the honesty and ethics, they are both corrupted into the shameless distribution and disbursement of misinformation that they share and are known for.

For clarity: I construct every one of my threads with appropriate, correct, and carefully chosen quotes and documentations by well-known authorities.

Often they come out as total wrecks. Cut and paste is a form of editing and editing is easy to abuse. Facts can easily be distorted and taken out of context to form a misinformed narrative and claim. You rely on the average person not knowing how editing is used as a misinformation technique used by the propagandist entities for decades. Cut and paste is the "magicians trick" for writers of disinformation.

Of course they don't.

You comment that critics of your dubious and misinformed conspiracy theory partisan threads are not able to put a dent into your thesis like presentations, but in fact, they are often destroyed early on and the thread becomes a long and drawn out very basic and fundamental effort of reading your insult posts, deflections, and evasions to answer challenges and questions. When you have to go the route of boasting about how wonderful you are and how awful your critics are as your main defense, yes, you can consider your effort a wreck.
Have you convinced anyone that the person you so emphatically hate was the worst President ever? No, you have merely fed some of those who already hated him the way you do. You have presented a trash thread dressed in more attractive clothing than the normal Obama bashing thread, but still a trash thread, meaning a thread meant to trash a President you disagree with and have put on your hate list.
You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you, you can't fool some of the people any of the time too. Only those with predispositions fall for your nonsense.

Of course they don't.

You comment that critics of your dubious and misinformed conspiracy theory partisan threads are not able to put a dent into your thesis like presentations, but in fact, they are often destroyed early on and the thread becomes a long and drawn out very basic and fundamental effort of reading your insult posts, deflections, and evasions to answer challenges and questions. When you have to go the route of boasting about how wonderful you are and how awful your critics are as your main defense, yes, you can consider your effort a wreck.
Have you convinced anyone that the person you so emphatically hate was the worst President ever? No, you have merely fed some of those who already hated him the way you do. You have presented a trash thread dressed in more attractive clothing than the normal Obama bashing thread, but still a trash thread, meaning a thread meant to trash a President you disagree with and have put on your hate list.
You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you, you can't fool some of the people any of the time too. Only those with predispositions fall for your nonsense.

Leave PC alone

She is only here to play her silly games. She gets some perverse enjoyment out of it. To her, she is "sticking it to the liberals"
As you are aware....She is painfully inept in her posting skills
Most of what she posts is unreadable and if you manage to slog through one of her posts you can see it does little to prove her point
Even our conservative board members do not bother to read or reply to her posts

Barry wins hands down.

Can we fit in the man who ended America being guided by the Constitution....FDR?
Rated as one of America's greatest, most influential Presidents. Beloved during his Presidency, when Donald Trump speaks of Making America Great Again, he is talking about the legacy of FDR and the America he envisioned, laid the foundation for and came into being.

Of course they don't.

"...they are often destroyed..."

Never.

"Is not....issss nooottttt'

and

'Sez you'

...doesn't approach 'destroying.'

"Have you convinced anyone that the person you so emphatically hate was the worst President ever?"
Be fair....there's more than one!

Can't we just day 'Democrats'????

Of course they don't.

Leave PC alone

She is only here to play her silly games. She gets some perverse enjoyment out of it. To her, she is "sticking it to the liberals"
As you are aware....She is painfully inept in her posting skills
Most of what she posts is unreadable and if you manage to slog through one of her posts you can see it does little to prove her point
Even our conservative board members do not bother to read or reply to her posts

I'm only here to establish an alibi.

1,000 lost Party positions in 8 years / Back-to-Back historic, record-setting losses when he proclaimed the election was about him / 3rd worst average approval rating among modern Presidents Barry wins hands down.
That's really the best you could come up with?
That is all that was needed to prove my point, snowflake. :p

Pretty lame....You need to pay more attention when you watch FoxNews

We see, and will continue to see, more and more of essays such as the following.

First...the timeline.....then the indictment proving the title.... "America’s Worst President?"

1. "I nominate Barack Obama, the anti-Lincoln.
America’s Worst President?

After Thursday’s terrorist slaughter of policemen in Dallas, it’s fair to say that Barack Obama might well be the worst president in U.S. history. Here’s why.

2. ...America’s domestic politics for the last 60 or 70 years—from sometime between the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown v Board of Education school desegregation decision and the 1964 Civil Rights Act—has been the nation’s effort to undo the heinous wrongs that slavery and Jim Crow perpetrated on black Americans...
[Both slavery and Jim Crow are the handiwork of the Democrat Party.]

3. .[but]..civil rights zeal turned into zealotry. We made the integration of our schools, and then the closing of the black-white achievement gap, our principal educational goal for half a century, with the unintended consequence that we neglected actual education and turned urban schools into machines for perpetuating black failure.

4. Judge-ordained busing in Boston, completely contrary to the terms of the Civil Rights Act, made the schools more segregated than ever. A judge-ordained Kansas City school-funding-equalization order, forcing local taxpayers to shell out $2 billion over a decade, including building a bizarrely unnecessary Olympic swimming pool, produced no educational gains whatsoever and proved to anyone with eyes to see that money was not the key to racial equality in education.

5. Then, the colleges turned to affirmative action in admissions, the ed schools taught their students not how to teach or what facts they needed to transmit but only “social-justice” ideology,.... They replaced Plato with Ta-Nehisi Coates.

6. Believing that welfare payments constituted well-deserved reparations for 300 years of slavery and oppression, we New Yorkers created a come-and-get-it dole that ended up with one in eight of our neighbors on the welfare rolls—paid for by the rest of us and resulting in a multi-generational underclass. ...

....the foolish [Liberal] notion that black crime was a manly revolt against oppression—that black criminals were only protesting against the closure of all avenues of honest advancement for their race, as well as against the daily humiliation heaped on African-Americans.

[Are you listening, Obama???]

7. The resulting depolicing of black neighborhoods and unwillingness of courts to punish black criminals drove crime to Hobbesian levels and turned minority neighborhoods into killing fields, where mothers put their kids to bed in the bathtub, trying to keep them safe from stray bullets."

Every debilitating policy above is at the behest of Democrats/Liberals.

It is not credible to imagine that they did so out of the best of intentions.

The Dallas speech of the nation's worst President ever puts the problem in stark perspective.

Coming right up.....
Wow, you have quite an imagination there.

Your face must be quit sore with reality bitch slapping every single day all day long.

giphy.gif

These are previously posted facts NOT from Fox News, snowflake.

Trying to excuse away the piss-poor performances by falsely blaming Fox News - LAME!

1,000+ Democratic Party positions lost under Obama - you're right...That's LAME!

Back-to-Back Political ass-kickings? Right again - that's LAME...and funny as hell!

3rd WORST President in average approval ratings? Right AGAIN...LAME!

Poor snowflake....The one doing the slapping above is
the CONSERVATIVE. The one getting the shit smacked
out of him is the Liberal SNOWFLAKE.

1,000+ political positions lost during Obama's 8-year term

Back-To-Back 'Historic, Record-Setting' Election ass-kicking losses

Now THAT's a 'Reality Bitch-Slap', snowflake!

:lmao:

These are previously posted facts NOT from Fox News, snowflake.

Trying to excuse away the piss-poor performances by falsely blaming Fox News - LAME!

1,000+ Democratic Party positions lost under Obama - you're right...That's LAME!

Back-to-Back Political ass-kickings? Right again - that's LAME...and funny as hell!

3rd WORST President in average approval ratings? Right AGAIN...LAME!

Let me help you with the Republican playbook. Nobody cares about seats lost in Congress

Obama was the worst President BECAUSE:

1. He played too much golf
2. He bowed to much
3. He wouldn't release his birth certificate
4. He is a muslim
5. He can't speak without a teleprompter

If you paid attention while watching FoxNews, you would know these things

We see, and will continue to see, more and more of essays such as the following.

First...the timeline.....then the indictment proving the title.... "America’s Worst President?"

1. "I nominate Barack Obama, the anti-Lincoln.

After Thursday’s terrorist slaughter of policemen in Dallas, it’s fair to say that Barack Obama might well be the worst president in U.S. history. Here’s why.

2. ...America’s domestic politics for the last 60 or 70 years—from sometime between the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown v Board of Education school desegregation decision and the 1964 Civil Rights Act—has been the nation’s effort to undo the heinous wrongs that slavery and Jim Crow perpetrated on black Americans...
[Both slavery and Jim Crow are the handiwork of the Democrat Party.]

3. .[but]..civil rights zeal turned into zealotry. We made the integration of our schools, and then the closing of the black-white achievement gap, our principal educational goal for half a century, with the unintended consequence that we neglected actual education and turned urban schools into machines for perpetuating black failure.

4. Judge-ordained busing in Boston, completely contrary to the terms of the Civil Rights Act, made the schools more segregated than ever. A judge-ordained Kansas City school-funding-equalization order, forcing local taxpayers to shell out $2 billion over a decade, including building a bizarrely unnecessary Olympic swimming pool, produced no educational gains whatsoever and proved to anyone with eyes to see that money was not the key to racial equality in education.

5. Then, the colleges turned to affirmative action in admissions, the ed schools taught their students not how to teach or what facts they needed to transmit but only “social-justice” ideology,.... They replaced Plato with Ta-Nehisi Coates.

6. Believing that welfare payments constituted well-deserved reparations for 300 years of slavery and oppression, we New Yorkers created a come-and-get-it dole that ended up with one in eight of our neighbors on the welfare rolls—paid for by the rest of us and resulting in a multi-generational underclass. ...

....the foolish [Liberal] notion that black crime was a manly revolt against oppression—that black criminals were only protesting against the closure of all avenues of honest advancement for their race, as well as against the daily humiliation heaped on African-Americans.

[Are you listening, Obama???]

7. The resulting depolicing of black neighborhoods and unwillingness of courts to punish black criminals drove crime to Hobbesian levels and turned minority neighborhoods into killing fields, where mothers put their kids to bed in the bathtub, trying to keep them safe from stray bullets."

Every debilitating policy above is at the behest of Democrats/Liberals.

It is not credible to imagine that they did so out of the best of intentions.

The Dallas speech of the nation's worst President ever puts the problem in stark perspective.

Coming right up.....
Wow, you have quite an imagination there.

Your face must be quit sore with reality bitch slapping every single day all day long.

giphy.gif

I notice you have yet to point out a single thing I have wrong.

Why is that?

Let me help you with the Republican playbook.

Thanks for the offer, snowflake, but no one needs your 'Fake News', False Narrative Bullshit.

Obama is the worst President in US history for many, MANY reasons:

Most lawless administration

Islamic Extremist Sympathizer, aided / financed / supplied / armed / trained / excused / defended / protected terrorists throughout his administration,

Armed Mexican Drug Cartels

Failed / Refused to stop Boston Marathon Bombing

Gave Visa to terrorist who killed 12 in Ca

4 dead needlessly in Benghazi while he ran weapons to Al Qaeda and ISIS

Most Presidential Supreme Court Losses

Obamacare

Continuous violations of BOTH Constitution and rule of law

1,000 DNC political appointments / positions lost in 8 years

Back-to-Back Historic, Record-Setting election ass-whoopin's

AND THIS ISN'T EVEN ANY WHERE NEAR THE ENTIRE LIST.

Another 'Reality Bitch-Slap' served up - embrace it, snowflake.

Let me help you with the Republican playbook.

Thanks for the offer, snowflake, but no one needs your 'Fake News', False Narrative Bullshit.

Obama is the worst President in US history for many, MANY reasons:

Most lawless administration

Islamic Extremist Sympathizer, aided / financed / supplied / armed / trained / excused / defended / protected terrorists throughout his administration,

Armed Mexican Drug Cartels

Failed / Refused to stop Boston Marathon Bombing

Gave Visa to terrorist who killed 12 in Ca

4 dead needlessly in Benghazi while he ran weapons to Al Qaeda and ISIS

Most Presidential Supreme Court Losses

Obamacare

Continuous violations of BOTH Constitution and rule of law

1,000 DNC political appointments / positions lost in 8 years

Back-to-Back Historic, Record-Setting election ass-whoopin's

AND THIS ISN'T EVEN ANY WHERE NEAR THE ENTIRE LIST.

Another 'Reality Bitch-Slap' served up - embrace it, snowflake.

You know when you start out with unsubstantiated nonsense like......Most lawless administration

You automatically lose all credibility

I never bothered to read the rest

You know when you start out with unsubstantiated nonsense like......Most lawless administration...You automatically lose all credibility...I never bothered to read the rest
Too bad it has been substantiated...but then again you knew that...you just needed an excuse to ignore / avoid reading the rest so you could keep your 'denial' in tact. Poor snowflake! :p

You know when you start out with unsubstantiated nonsense like......Most lawless administration...You automatically lose all credibility...I never bothered to read the rest
Too bad it has been substantiated...but then again you knew that...you just needed an excuse to ignore / avoid reading the rest so you could keep your 'denial' in tact. Poor snowflake! :p

To be "the most lawless administration"....you need actual charges, prosecutions and convictions of crimes against the Obama administration
There were none in the Obama administration

You need to expand the horizons of where you get your news beyond rightwing hate sites

To be "the most lawless administration"....you need actual charges, prosecutions and convictions of crimes against the Obama administration
You're an idiot, you know that?

The PRESENCE OF and the ENFORCEMENT OF Law would result in enforcement of the law, charges being filed, and prosecutions.

The ABSENCE of Law results in the direct opposite - which perfectly describes the Obama administration, which you just ADMITTED!

In the very 1st week in office Barry declared to the nation that he was breaking his oath of office by refusing to enforce US Law - DOMA - because HE didn't agree with the law. Since that day he continuously violated the Constitution and Rule of Law.

And Obama and the Obama administration WAS found in violation of the Constitution, was found in Contempt of court several times., snowflake.

Forum List

Back