The Worst?? Move Over, Carter and Buchanan!!

As long as President Obama is sandwiched between Bush and Trump, he will be considered one of our greatest Presidents

Obama???
The dirt-eating, low-life crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being?

That Obama???

You are welcome to claim any or all of that appellation.

We already know that Bush stands as the worst modern President. Now, it will be hard for Trump to beat starting two unnecessary wars and crashing the economy but I suspect there is a special hell that will result from the Trump Presidency

Obama will be looked at as a period of relative calm and a voice of reason on the global stage

No President has a deeper record of failure than Barack Hussein Obama.
No poster has a more profound record of dishonesty than you .

Lets see?

Bush gave up 9-11, started two unnecessary wars and crashed the economy
Really cements him as the worst in modern times

Trump has only been in office for 11 days....already showing signs he has no clue what he is doing

Then we have Obama's calm and steady leadership for eight years in between........Making it pretty obvious Obama will be looked at as one of our greatest modern Presidents

I've already said "No poster has a more profound record of dishonesty than you ."

Whatever made you imagine (I almost said 'think') that you had to slink back to prove it????

What you are left with once you abandon cut and paste

We see, and will continue to see, more and more of essays such as the following.

First...the timeline.....then the indictment proving the title.... "America’s Worst President?"

1. "I nominate Barack Obama, the anti-Lincoln.
America’s Worst President?

After Thursday’s terrorist slaughter of policemen in Dallas, it’s fair to say that Barack Obama might well be the worst president in U.S. history. Here’s why.

2. ...America’s domestic politics for the last 60 or 70 years—from sometime between the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown v Board of Education school desegregation decision and the 1964 Civil Rights Act—has been the nation’s effort to undo the heinous wrongs that slavery and Jim Crow perpetrated on black Americans...
[Both slavery and Jim Crow are the handiwork of the Democrat Party.]

3. .[but]..civil rights zeal turned into zealotry. We made the integration of our schools, and then the closing of the black-white achievement gap, our principal educational goal for half a century, with the unintended consequence that we neglected actual education and turned urban schools into machines for perpetuating black failure.

4. Judge-ordained busing in Boston, completely contrary to the terms of the Civil Rights Act, made the schools more segregated than ever. A judge-ordained Kansas City school-funding-equalization order, forcing local taxpayers to shell out $2 billion over a decade, including building a bizarrely unnecessary Olympic swimming pool, produced no educational gains whatsoever and proved to anyone with eyes to see that money was not the key to racial equality in education.

5. Then, the colleges turned to affirmative action in admissions, the ed schools taught their students not how to teach or what facts they needed to transmit but only “social-justice” ideology,.... They replaced Plato with Ta-Nehisi Coates.

6. Believing that welfare payments constituted well-deserved reparations for 300 years of slavery and oppression, we New Yorkers created a come-and-get-it dole that ended up with one in eight of our neighbors on the welfare rolls—paid for by the rest of us and resulting in a multi-generational underclass. ...

....the foolish [Liberal] notion that black crime was a manly revolt against oppression—that black criminals were only protesting against the closure of all avenues of honest advancement for their race, as well as against the daily humiliation heaped on African-Americans.

[Are you listening, Obama???]

7. The resulting depolicing of black neighborhoods and unwillingness of courts to punish black criminals drove crime to Hobbesian levels and turned minority neighborhoods into killing fields, where mothers put their kids to bed in the bathtub, trying to keep them safe from stray bullets."
America’s Worst President?

Every debilitating policy above is at the behest of Democrats/Liberals.

It is not credible to imagine that they did so out of the best of intentions.

The Dallas speech of the nation's worst President ever puts the problem in stark perspective.

Coming right up.....

Comrade Trump is going to replace Jimmy Carter as the worst of the worst, and the Republican party is going to get crucified over Trump for decades to come.

1. Executive order for two states to do an investigation into voter fraud. UNCONSTITUTIONAL. The states have their own election laws, and if there is no evidence of fraudulent voting they will not PAY for an investigation. Congress holds the purse strings in this country, and this investigation would have to be approved by them FIRST. Trump is usurping their constitutional duties. NO Illegal is going to risk getting caught and deported just so they can case a vote.

2. Executive order to build a WALL Again Trump is usurping congress, and again in violation of the U.S. Constitution. They hold the MONEY--and they will not approve any wall until they know the cost of the wall. No approval, NO WALL.

3. Executive order to ban 7 Muslim countries. The legislative branch of government aka Congress is wholly responsible for immigration in this country.
Immigration

Presidential powers DO not exceed beyond refugees. (noteworthy--he did NOT ban Muslim countries that are well known for attacking us, because he has large investments in those countries, like Saudi Arabia.)
Donald Trump makes millions in Muslim countries

1. Executive order for two states to do an investigation into voter fraud. UNCONSTITUTIONAL. The states have their own election laws, and if there is no evidence of fraudulent voting they will not PAY for an investigation. Congress holds the purse strings in this country, and this investigation would have to be approved by them FIRST. Trump is usurping their constitutional duties. NO Illegal is going to risk getting caught and deported just so they can case a vote.

Not federal elections....not state laws.
Millions of illegals voted....as per the snake, Obama's, instructions.

2. Executive order to build a WALL Again Trump is usurping congress, and again in violation of the U.S. Constitution. They hold the MONEY--and they will not approve any wall until they know the cost of the wall. No approval, NO WALL.

Approval....wall.

3. Executive order to ban 7 Muslim countries. The legislative branch of government aka Congress is wholly responsible for immigration in this country.
Immigration

Presidential powers DO not exceed beyond refugees. (noteworthy--he did NOT ban Muslim countries that are well known for attacking us, because he has large investments in those countries, like Saudi Arabia.)
Donald Trump makes millions in Muslim countries

Federal policy on immigration has been founded on the “plenary power doctrine,” which holds that the political branches — the legislative and the executive — have sole power to regulate all aspects of immigration as a basic attribute of sovereignty.
Plenary Power: Should Judges Control U.S. Immigration Policy ...
cis.org/plenarypower

NEXT!

Nope--Congress is the sole authority (legislative branch) on immigration policy. Presidential powers does not exceed beyond REFUGEES.

Congress has complete authority over immigration. Presidential power does not extend beyond refugee policy.
Immigration

sw0302cd_500_302.jpg

"Still, [Alan] Dershowitz, a leading proponent of civil liberties and a defense attorney who advised on the O.J. Simpson murder trial and worked on Nelson Mandela's defense team, stopped short of calling the ban unconstitutional, noting that determination is incredibly nuanced, in an interview with CNN."
Famed Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz rips Trump's immigration ban as 'badly executed' and inconsistent with American values
so someone should ask Dershowitz exactly what are american values. Cause my american values states someone coming here assimilates. If one isn't going to assimilate, then that is not american values. So one needs to vet to find that out. I love these stoops from the left. I like that CNN only ever uses their biased resources. Never, ever do they do any fair broadcast. EVER.
giphy.gif

The operative portion of Dershowitz's comment...and it was shocking to the CNN host....is that Trump's order was far from unconstitutional.

BTW....your statement about assimilation is spot on.
The simplest vetting would be to ask whether the Constitution or the Q'ran has priority.

Should ask that of resident Liberals, as well.

Obama???
The dirt-eating, low-life crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being?

That Obama???

You are welcome to claim any or all of that appellation.

We already know that Bush stands as the worst modern President. Now, it will be hard for Trump to beat starting two unnecessary wars and crashing the economy but I suspect there is a special hell that will result from the Trump Presidency

Obama will be looked at as a period of relative calm and a voice of reason on the global stage

Lets see?

Trump has only been in office for 11 days....already showing signs he has no clue what he is doing

Then we have Obama's calm and steady leadership for eight years in between........Making it pretty obvious Obama will be looked at as one of our greatest modern Presidents

I've already said "No poster has a more profound record of dishonesty than you ."

Whatever made you imagine (I almost said 'think') that you had to slink back to prove it????

I've asked you before, as to why you suggest 'cut and paste' as a pejorative.

You couldn't answer then....bet you still can't.

Having spent your entire existence on the board as a liar, it has obviated your ability to respond other than with DNC talking points.

True?

Lets see?

Having spent your entire existence on the board as a liar, it has obviated your ability to respond other than with DNC talking points.

True?

As answered many times....It demonstrates an intellectual laziness on your part and an inability to form your own opinions

Lets see?

True?

As answered many times....It demonstrates an intellectual laziness on your part and an inability to form your own opinions

Watch this:

Some pointers.

1. Citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)

Composition Patterns: Developing an Argument

2. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(LibGuides: Critically Analyzing Information Sources: Critical Appraisal and Analysis)

3. A valid objection to this selection of sources may be the type of audience being addressed. Is the ‘pasted selection’ aimed at a specialized or a general audience? Do you find the level ‘over your head’ .....?
Ibid.

4. Are you objecting to the author's credentials--institutional affiliation (where he or she works), educational background, past writings, or experience? Or simply looking for a weapon to attack the post? This, of course, would be puerile.

5. Providing summaries or outlines of a source is valid as long as a link to the original is provided, and the author’s meaning is conveyed.

6. Nor is it necessary to insert one’s own language if the original article is simply abbreviated, with link provided.

7. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml

websites.wnc.edu/~kille/Fred/researchpaper.rtf

If you had an education...or were as well-read as I ....or, if you were honest....you'd admit that your real problem is that you're not capable of doing what I do.

Did I just rip one who is one a new one?

So, who have been our worst modern Presidents (post WWII)?

Worst: Bush 43: Allowed 9-11, started two unnecessary wars, crashed the economy
Carter: Skill-less in correcting a recession and runaway inflation, allowed Shah into country and withstood resulting hostages
Nixon: Allowed Watergate to consume him, overcome by paranoia and personality flaws
Ford: Ineffective and powerless as a non-elected President
LBJ: Botched Vietnam war

So...where will Trump end up?
He has the most vulnerable personal flaws since Nixon, he could end up anywhere in the bottom 5

Lets see?

True?

Watch this:

Some pointers.

1. Citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)

2. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(LibGuides: Critically Analyzing Information Sources: Critical Appraisal and Analysis)

3. A valid objection to this selection of sources may be the type of audience being addressed. Is the ‘pasted selection’ aimed at a specialized or a general audience? Do you find the level ‘over your head’ .....?
Ibid.

4. Are you objecting to the author's credentials--institutional affiliation (where he or she works), educational background, past writings, or experience? Or simply looking for a weapon to attack the post? This, of course, would be puerile.

5. Providing summaries or outlines of a source is valid as long as a link to the original is provided, and the author’s meaning is conveyed.

6. Nor is it necessary to insert one’s own language if the original article is simply abbreviated, with link provided.

7. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml

If you had an education...or were as well-read as I ....or, if you were honest....you'd admit that your real problem is that you're not capable of doing what I do.

Did I just rip one who is one a new one?

Cut and paste in the absence of ones own opinion is intellectual laziness

Cut and paste is a way to edit. PC does to her writings what O'Keefe does to videos. Cut and paste is not a bad thing when done honestly and with ethics, just like editing video is not a bad thing when done with honesty and ethics. Without the honesty and ethics, they are both corrupted into the shameless distribution and disbursement of misinformation that they share and are known for.

Cut and paste is a way to edit. PC does to her writings what O'Keefe does to videos. Cut and paste is not a bad thing when done honestly and with ethics, just like editing video is not a bad thing when done with honesty and ethics. Without the honesty and ethics, they are both corrupted into the shameless distribution and disbursement of misinformation that they share and are known for.

Cut and paste in support of your opinions is good academics

Cut and paste in the absence of your own opinion is just plagarism

Carter: Skill-less in correcting a recession and runaway inflation, allowed Shah into country and withstood resulting hostages
Nixon: Allowed Watergate to consume him, overcome by paranoia and personality flaws

He has the most vulnerable personal flaws since Nixon, he could end up anywhere in the bottom 5

Don't you want to comment on this????

Some pointers.

Ibid.

7. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.”http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml

Cut and paste in support of your opinions is good academics

Cut and paste in the absence of your own opinion is just plagarism

I was soooo hoping you'd use the term 'plagiarism.'

Let's get this straight, and, at the same time, reveal yet another of your lies.

1. I never plagiarize: I always link and source quotes I use to construct an unchallengeable thread.....as you've found.
Better look up the meaning of 'plagiarize,' you dunce.

2. You, and every Liberal, plagiarize in every post.
You quote Obama, MSNBC, the NYTimes, the DNC.....all of the talking points never giving credit to the source of the propaganda.

This is not the first time you've 'helped' me.

I plan my eviscerations carefully....just leave my battles to me.

For clarity: I construct every one of my threads with appropriate, correct, and carefully chosen quotes and documentations by well-known authorities.
That's the reason they are indisputable.

This is why you are never able to put a dent in any.

Don't you want to comment on this????

Some pointers.

Ibid.

7. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.”http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml

Post went right over your head...I see

axJmn.gif

The Worst?? Move Over, Carter and Buchanan!!

1,000 lost Party positions in 8 years
Back-to-Back historic, record-setting losses when he proclaimed the election was about him
3rd worst average approval rating among modern Presidents

Barry wins hands down.

This is not the first time you've 'helped' me.

I plan my eviscerations carefully....just leave my battles to me.

For clarity: I construct every one of my threads with appropriate, correct, and carefully chosen quotes and documentations by well-known authorities.
That's the reason they are indisputable.

This is why you are never able to put a dent in any.
Often they come out as total wrecks. Cut and paste is a form of editing and editing is easy to abuse. Facts can easily be distorted and taken out of context to form a misinformed narrative and claim. You rely on the average person not knowing how editing is used as a misinformation technique used by the propagandist entities for decades. Cut and paste is the "magicians trick" for writers of disinformation.

Forum List

Back