The Worst?? Move Over, Carter and Buchanan!!

I am? You find factual truth to be "silly"?

The New Right (the Crazy Right Wing as I like to characterize them) is reactionary. They want a return to the Gilded Age, when all of the items noted in my "silly" post did not exist. Oh, and I forgot labor unions, and an electrified rural America and a strong and growing middle class. Yes, the good old days which weren't so good.

They're batshit insane. Deregulations caused the great depression(Harding, Hover) and Great recession, but they somehow think doing the same will have different results? Government regulations on air, water and food is why America has such high standards that these assholes can brag about the dirty water of mexico as they certainly do. Most of the world would kill for the clean air, water and food America enjoys because of government regs! Liberterians really are sick in the head.

I haven't heard anyone mention deregulating air, water and food. The regulations strangling startup businesses and industry are what hold down economic growth.

"Obama Imposed 75,000 Pages of New Regulations in 2014
Just in the last few weeks, the Obama administration has proposed or imposed over 1,200 new regulations on the American people that will add even more to the already crushing $2 trillion per year cost burden of the federal regulatory machine. According to data compiled from the federal government’s Regulations.gov website by the Daily Caller, most of the new regulatory schemes involve energy and the environment — 139 during a mere two-week period in December, to be precise. In all, the Obama administration foisted more than 75,000 pages of regulations on the United States in 2014, costing over $200 billion, on the low end, if new proposed rules are taken into account.."
Obama Imposed 75,000 Pages of New Regulations in 2014

Give an example of why a regulation, such as a zoning law, or one disallowing ABC Industries from discharging polluted water into a river is a bad practice. I'm sure there are some silly regulations, but rather than paint with broad brush as you always do, why not use one or two examples of regs which you find extremely toxic.

"....I'm sure there are some silly regulations,...."

Done.

"Done"? Thank you higher power!!! And what will you do now that you will stop posting on this message board? Canvas for the KKK or the New John Birch Society?

DAMN! I should have known, you lied again. You said you were done, and then proceeded to expel your usual tripe half a dozen more times.

Change is a byatch, isn't it? Just like you!

Destroying your posts was a pleasure.

Proving you a liar....a bonus.
HAHAHAHA. You probably believe in the tooth fairy too. Just because you are such an obstinate c**t who refuses to acknowledge the conservative connection to the most blatant racism in this country doesn't make you a winner. It just shows you are a light weight with no formal education. No matter where conservatism raises it's ugly head, whether it be under the auspices of 20th century Democrats or 21str century Republicans, racism, sexism and general intolerance follows.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

This explains your post.

This also explains why I have never had to resort to that sort of language.

Since when did the word "coot" become vulgar? See how dumb you are? I am always one step ahead of you, dummy! Does this revelation explain your failure to come to grips with the conservatism of the racist Southern Democrats of the 19th and 20th Centuries?
Stop whining and wash the bitter dregs of defeat from your mouth with some dark beer…heh heh heh!

How easily you slip into lying.

Years of practice, eh?

Prove I lied. You can't, can you? The word C**T can be construed to mean anything the reader wants it to be. You chose to replace the asterisks with a combination of letters that spelled something vulgar. That was YOUR choice, not mine.

And the reality of southern Democrats of the past being conservatives still escapes you.You just can't bring yourself to admit the truth. That speaks volumes about you and your character. That fact underlines your flawed worldview and exposes the hypocrisy you harbor now by shielding the same rabid conservatism of the KKK in it's new GOP home.

Of course we now live in a pluralistic society, but even in such an environ, we still have our share of racists, bigots and all around evil assholes. Today they are not known as Democrats, and the Republican Party is no longer a progressive force in keeping to Jefferson's vision that "all men are created equal...."; it has become a small tent cabal looking to take America backwards to the late 19th Century, before women's suffrage, before the income tax, before the 17th Amendment, before the 24th Amendment and into the era before Affirmative Action which leveled the playing field and led to equal opportunities, as Jefferson and others who signed the Declaration of Independence fought for.

You are silly.

The New Right (the Crazy Right Wing as I like to characterize them) is reactionary. They want a return to the Gilded Age, when all of the items noted in my "silly" post did not exist. Oh, and I forgot labor unions, and an electrified rural America and a strong and growing middle class. Yes, the good old days which weren't so good.

They're batshit insane. Deregulations caused the great depression(Harding, Hover) and Great recession, but they somehow think doing the same will have different results? Government regulations on air, water and food is why America has such high standards that these assholes can brag about the dirty water of mexico as they certainly do. Most of the world would kill for the clean air, water and food America enjoys because of government regs! Liberterians really are sick in the head.

I haven't heard anyone mention deregulating air, water and food. The regulations strangling startup businesses and industry are what hold down economic growth.

Just in the last few weeks, the Obama administration has proposed or imposed over 1,200 new regulations on the American people that will add even more to the already crushing $2 trillion per year cost burden of the federal regulatory machine. According to data compiled from the federal government’s Regulations.gov website by the Daily Caller, most of the new regulatory schemes involve energy and the environment — 139 during a mere two-week period in December, to be precise. In all, the Obama administration foisted more than 75,000 pages of regulations on the United States in 2014, costing over $200 billion, on the low end, if new proposed rules are taken into account.."

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump signed an order on Monday that will seek to dramatically pare back federal regulations by requiring agencies to cut two existing regulations for every new rule introduced."
Trump signs executive order to slash regulations

You are silly.

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump signed an order on Monday that will seek to dramatically pare back federal regulations by requiring agencies to cut two existing regulations for every new rule introduced."
Trump signs executive order to slash regulations

LOL, a sure sign of genius, two for one.

---Sarcasm Alert---

Give an example of why a regulation, such as a zoning law, or one disallowing ABC Industries from discharging polluted water into a river is a bad practice. I'm sure there are some silly regulations, but rather than paint with broad brush as you always do, why not use one or two examples of regs which you find extremely toxic.

"....I'm sure there are some silly regulations,...."

Done.

Why not just trim those and keep the good ones?

Destroying your posts was a pleasure.

Proving you a liar....a bonus.
HAHAHAHA. You probably believe in the tooth fairy too. Just because you are such an obstinate c**t who refuses to acknowledge the conservative connection to the most blatant racism in this country doesn't make you a winner. It just shows you are a light weight with no formal education. No matter where conservatism raises it's ugly head, whether it be under the auspices of 20th century Democrats or 21str century Republicans, racism, sexism and general intolerance follows.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

This explains your post.

Since when did the word "coot" become vulgar? See how dumb you are? I am always one step ahead of you, dummy! Does this revelation explain your failure to come to grips with the conservatism of the racist Southern Democrats of the 19th and 20th Centuries?
Stop whining and wash the bitter dregs of defeat from your mouth with some dark beer…heh heh heh!

Years of practice, eh?

Prove I lied. You can't, can you? The word C**T can be construed to mean anything the reader wants it to be. You chose to replace the asterisks with a combination of letters that spelled something vulgar. That was YOUR choice, not mine.

Well there's some logic a 4 year old would be proud of.

at least man up and own it, pu**y.

This explains your post.

Years of practice, eh?

Oh, brother, here comes Sir Walter Raleigh to the rescue, rushing blindly into the fray with nary a though as to the consequences of his actions. You may regret your decision.

This explains your post.

Years of practice, eh?

Oh, brother, here comes Sir Walter Raleigh to the rescue, rushing blindly into the fray with nary a though as to the consequences of his actions. You may regret your decision.

Oh brother indeed. You post nonsensical shit like that you're going to get called on it.

While we're bestowing knighthoods, I bestow upon thee the title of Sir Pu**y, Knight of the Preschool Round Table. Seems to fit.

Years of practice, eh?

Oh brother indeed. You post nonsensical shit like that you're going to get called on it.

While we're bestowing knighthoods, I bestow upon thee the title of Sir Pu**y, Knight of the Preschool Round Table. Seems to fit.
Why did you wait for the better part of 7 months to reply to one of my long forgotten posts? Does it take that long for you to read a paragraph? Or perhaps you were emboldened by Trump's victory and thought, "I now have the courage to finally respond," Being the coward you are, you chose this forum.... take it to the flame zone and lets get it on.

Years of practice, eh?

Why did you wait for the better part of 7 months to reply to one of my long forgotten posts? Does it take that long for you to read a paragraph? Or perhaps you were emboldened by Trump's victory and thought, "I now have the courage to finally respond," Being the coward you are, you chose this forum.... take it to the flame zone and lets get it on.

oh please, you take yourself and this forum waaaaaay too seriously.

you posted shite and it got pointed out. own it like an adult. you simply cannot do that, so now you resort to this nonsensical, overblown response to my calling your vacuous post vacuous.

my oh my, I feel so threatened and so reduced by your protracted inanity that I just don't know how I'll ever recover. lol.

and, I've not often responded to you as you strike me as a bit of a loon that is totally unaware of that, while having misplaced delusions of your own relative intellect, so it's therefore not worth the time to bother to actually discuss anything with you.

ta-ta Pu**y.

you posted shite and it got pointed out. own it like an adult. you simply cannot do that, so now you resort to this nonsensical, overblown response to my calling your vacuous post vacuous.

my oh my, I feel so threatened and so reduced by your protracted inanity that I just don't know how I'll ever recover. lol.

and, I've not often responded to you as you strike me as a bit of a loon that is totally unaware of that, while having misplaced delusions of your own relative intellect, so it's therefore not worth the time to bother to actually discuss anything with you.

ta-ta Pu**y.

Run coward, but you can't hide! I just might call you out in the flame zone if you keep this up.
Don't make me do it.....

ta-ta Pu**y.

Run coward, but you can't hide! I just might call you out in the flame zone if you keep this up.
Don't make me do it.....

who's running? I'm right here, big man. the only one that's run from anything is you from your original comment, so duped by your own self delusions that you thought it actually came across as anything but stupid.

we're on what, your 3rd post directed at me and all you've done is sputter like a tard on speed. leveling threats as if I actually give a shit and have something to fear of the 'consequences' that may result from some internet troll-boy.

keep on rolling there, Sir Pu**y, maybe you'll surprise everyone and stumble across an actual point eventually.

We see, and will continue to see, more and more of essays such as the following.

First...the timeline.....then the indictment proving the title.... "America’s Worst President?"

1. "I nominate Barack Obama, the anti-Lincoln.
America’s Worst President?

After Thursday’s terrorist slaughter of policemen in Dallas, it’s fair to say that Barack Obama might well be the worst president in U.S. history. Here’s why.

2. ...America’s domestic politics for the last 60 or 70 years—from sometime between the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown v Board of Education school desegregation decision and the 1964 Civil Rights Act—has been the nation’s effort to undo the heinous wrongs that slavery and Jim Crow perpetrated on black Americans...
[Both slavery and Jim Crow are the handiwork of the Democrat Party.]

3. .[but]..civil rights zeal turned into zealotry. We made the integration of our schools, and then the closing of the black-white achievement gap, our principal educational goal for half a century, with the unintended consequence that we neglected actual education and turned urban schools into machines for perpetuating black failure.

4. Judge-ordained busing in Boston, completely contrary to the terms of the Civil Rights Act, made the schools more segregated than ever. A judge-ordained Kansas City school-funding-equalization order, forcing local taxpayers to shell out $2 billion over a decade, including building a bizarrely unnecessary Olympic swimming pool, produced no educational gains whatsoever and proved to anyone with eyes to see that money was not the key to racial equality in education.

5. Then, the colleges turned to affirmative action in admissions, the ed schools taught their students not how to teach or what facts they needed to transmit but only “social-justice” ideology,.... They replaced Plato with Ta-Nehisi Coates.

6. Believing that welfare payments constituted well-deserved reparations for 300 years of slavery and oppression, we New Yorkers created a come-and-get-it dole that ended up with one in eight of our neighbors on the welfare rolls—paid for by the rest of us and resulting in a multi-generational underclass. ...

....the foolish [Liberal] notion that black crime was a manly revolt against oppression—that black criminals were only protesting against the closure of all avenues of honest advancement for their race, as well as against the daily humiliation heaped on African-Americans.

[Are you listening, Obama???]

7. The resulting depolicing of black neighborhoods and unwillingness of courts to punish black criminals drove crime to Hobbesian levels and turned minority neighborhoods into killing fields, where mothers put their kids to bed in the bathtub, trying to keep them safe from stray bullets."

Every debilitating policy above is at the behest of Democrats/Liberals.

It is not credible to imagine that they did so out of the best of intentions.

The Dallas speech of the nation's worst President ever puts the problem in stark perspective.

Coming right up.....

Comrade Trump is going to replace Jimmy Carter as the worst of the worst, and the Republican party is going to get crucified over Trump for decades to come.

1. Executive order for two states to do an investigation into voter fraud. UNCONSTITUTIONAL. The states have their own election laws, and if there is no evidence of fraudulent voting they will not PAY for an investigation. Congress holds the purse strings in this country, and this investigation would have to be approved by them FIRST. Trump is usurping their constitutional duties. NO Illegal is going to risk getting caught and deported just so they can case a vote.

2. Executive order to build a WALL Again Trump is usurping congress, and again in violation of the U.S. Constitution. They hold the MONEY--and they will not approve any wall until they know the cost of the wall. No approval, NO WALL.

3. Executive order to ban 7 Muslim countries. The legislative branch of government aka Congress is wholly responsible for immigration in this country.
Immigration

Presidential powers DO not exceed beyond refugees. (noteworthy--he did NOT ban Muslim countries that are well known for attacking us, because he has large investments in those countries, like Saudi Arabia.)
Donald Trump makes millions in Muslim countries

4. Executive order on military build-up. Again involves MONEY so congress will be required to approve that.

What you have done is elected a mini-dictator that has been giving you a preview of his new Executive order T.V. reality show.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Opinion | Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

Last edited:
We see, and will continue to see, more and more of essays such as the following.

First...the timeline.....then the indictment proving the title.... "America’s Worst President?"

After Thursday’s terrorist slaughter of policemen in Dallas, it’s fair to say that Barack Obama might well be the worst president in U.S. history. Here’s why.

2. ...America’s domestic politics for the last 60 or 70 years—from sometime between the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown v Board of Education school desegregation decision and the 1964 Civil Rights Act—has been the nation’s effort to undo the heinous wrongs that slavery and Jim Crow perpetrated on black Americans...

3. .[but]..civil rights zeal turned into zealotry. We made the integration of our schools, and then the closing of the black-white achievement gap, our principal educational goal for half a century, with the unintended consequence that we neglected actual education and turned urban schools into machines for perpetuating black failure.

4. Judge-ordained busing in Boston, completely contrary to the terms of the Civil Rights Act, made the schools more segregated than ever. A judge-ordained Kansas City school-funding-equalization order, forcing local taxpayers to shell out $2 billion over a decade, including building a bizarrely unnecessary Olympic swimming pool, produced no educational gains whatsoever and proved to anyone with eyes to see that money was not the key to racial equality in education.

5. Then, the colleges turned to affirmative action in admissions, the ed schools taught their students not how to teach or what facts they needed to transmit but only “social-justice” ideology,.... They replaced Plato with Ta-Nehisi Coates.

6. Believing that welfare payments constituted well-deserved reparations for 300 years of slavery and oppression, we New Yorkers created a come-and-get-it dole that ended up with one in eight of our neighbors on the welfare rolls—paid for by the rest of us and resulting in a multi-generational underclass. ...

....the foolish [Liberal] notion that black crime was a manly revolt against oppression—that black criminals were only protesting against the closure of all avenues of honest advancement for their race, as well as against the daily humiliation heaped on African-Americans.

7. The resulting depolicing of black neighborhoods and unwillingness of courts to punish black criminals drove crime to Hobbesian levels and turned minority neighborhoods into killing fields, where mothers put their kids to bed in the bathtub, trying to keep them safe from stray bullets."

The Dallas speech of the nation's worst President ever puts the problem in stark perspective.

Coming right up.....

Comrade Trump is going to replace Jimmy Carter as the worst of the worst, and the Republican party is going to get crucified over Trump for decades to come.

1. Executive order for two states to do an investigation into voter fraud. UNCONSTITUTIONAL. The states have their own election laws, and if there is no evidence of fraudulent voting they will not PAY for an investigation. Congress holds the purse strings in this country, and this investigation would have to be approved by them FIRST. Trump is usurping their constitutional duties. NO Illegal is going to risk getting caught and deported just so they can case a vote.

2. Executive order to build a WALL Again Trump is usurping congress, and again in violation of the U.S. Constitution. They hold the MONEY--and they will not approve any wall until they know the cost of the wall. No approval, NO WALL.

3. Executive order to ban 7 Muslim countries. The legislative branch of government aka Congress is wholly responsible for immigration in this country.
Immigration

Presidential powers DO not exceed beyond refugees. (noteworthy--he did NOT ban Muslim countries that are well known for attacking us, because he has large investments in those countries, like Saudi Arabia.)

Not federal elections....not state laws.
Millions of illegals voted....as per the snake, Obama's, instructions.

Approval....wall.

Immigration

Federal policy on immigration has been founded on the “plenary power doctrine,” which holds that the political branches — the legislative and the executive — have sole power to regulate all aspects of immigration as a basic attribute of sovereignty.
Plenary Power: Should Judges Control U.S. Immigration Policy ...
cis.org/plenarypower

NEXT!

As long as President Obama is sandwiched between Bush and Trump, he will be considered one of our greatest Presidents

Coming right up.....

Immigration

Approval....wall.

Immigration

Federal policy on immigration has been founded on the “plenary power doctrine,” which holds that the political branches — the legislative and the executive — have sole power to regulate all aspects of immigration as a basic attribute of sovereignty.
cis.org/plenarypower

NEXT!

Military Spending will have to be approved by congress first.

th

Coming right up.....

Immigration

Approval....wall.

Immigration

cis.org/plenarypower

NEXT!

Nope--Congress is the sole authority (legislative branch) on immigration policy. Presidential powers does not exceed beyond REFUGEES.

Congress has complete authority over immigration. Presidential power does not extend beyond refugee policy.
Immigration

sw0302cd_500_302.jpg

As long as President Obama is sandwiched between Bush and Trump, he will be considered one of our greatest Presidents

Obama???
The dirt-eating, low-life crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being?

That Obama???

You are welcome to claim any or all of that appellation.

Coming right up.....

Immigration

Approval....wall.

Immigration

cis.org/plenarypower

NEXT!

Nope--Congress is the sole authority (legislative branch) on immigration policy. Presidential powers does not exceed beyond REFUGEES.

Congress has complete authority over immigration. Presidential power does not extend beyond refugee policy.
Immigration

sw0302cd_500_302.jpg

"The Council on American Islamic Relations, a group of Muslims Americans and Muslim immigrants, has asked a federal judge to declare the executive order on immigration unconstitutional as it creates “favored and disfavored groups based on their faith.”
This Group Is Taking President Trump To Court Over Muslim Ban

Lets wait and see.

Coming right up.....

Immigration

Approval....wall.

Immigration

cis.org/plenarypower

NEXT!

Immigration

sw0302cd_500_302.jpg

"So far, four U.S. district judges -- in Brooklyn, New York; Boston; Alexandria, Virginia; and Seattle -- have issued temporary rulings blocking aspects of the order. These provisional, hastily granted judicial rulings didn’t delve into deep constitutional issues. Instead, they sought to prevent deportations or other government actions that would harm individuals affected by it."
White House Immigration Ban Promises Constitutional Showdown

Forum List

Back