🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Worst Shooting in California...all but forgotten...

So you admit that people can pervert a religion for evil motives.

If one counts Progs and other variants of Humanism as 'people', then sure... Degenerates pervert.

It's not like there's something besides perversion that comes out of degeneracy, Gilligan.

Jim Jones perverted Christianity. ISIS perverts Islam.
Christianity is not a religion... Why Christianity is NOT a Religion

Nor is Islam... You are being redirected...

You fooled me once. I'm not opening 2 more irrelevant links.

I figured as much, your political correctness will not let ya... Lol

Any link entitled why Christianity is not a religion cannot possibly offer anything to this discussion. If you disagree, say it in your own words.

The San Ysidro McDonald's massacre was a mass shooting that occurred in and around a McDonald's restaurant in theSan Diego ... 1984. ... survivalist ... .

The lesson?

ROFLMNAO!

Poor Gilligan...

And it is ADORABLE that you would share your time machine with the board to demonstrate that LUNATICS happened in 1984. Some Readers may actually have not been aware of that.

LOL! You're doin' the very BEST you can, lil' buddy.

We just had a mass shooting by a right wing Christian extremist on November 27, of this year.

OH INCOMPETENT ONE, he was here, just like Farook and castle. But the BITCH was not, and how many did she shoot? As you say, got a link! Point is, YOUR OBYSMAL let them in, she shot the shit out of our fellow Americans, and now YOU want to convince us that the OBYSMAL administration can handle Syrian refugees and their VISAs.

Seriously, go pound sand leftist, you are a pathetic poster, and if you actually DO live in the United States, when the democrats are out of total power in 2016, I would be looking for people who committed treason, and sorry, I would be gazing your way!

Here we have a terrorist sympathizer.

This nut seems to think it's worse getting shot by a terrorist vs a home grown terrorist, when in reality you're just as fucking dead. Idiot.

There is always an exception to the rule...
FYI the exception is never the rule, big guy

How many mass shootings perpetrated by Muslims have there been in the US?

Tell me what you want to define mass shooting as while you're at it.

"Killer wife pledged allegiance to ISIS on Facebook during attack"
Killer wife pledged allegiance to ISIS on Facebook during attack | New York Post

Run that through your pea-brain, and consider what it portends.

I posted 2 mass shootings by homegrown rightwing extremists and Rustic said they were an exception to some rule.
What is the rule? Are Muslims guilty of more mass shootings in the US than all-American rightwing extremists?
Here and world wide mass killings are mostly done by Muslims and/or leftists...
That is the rule... You don't see Eskimos going around killing people that they disagree with??

I asked you for the Muslim mass shootings here in the US. We have 2 so far. Name some more. I'm not afraid of seeing them, because I'll match every one with a non-Muslim one.

Nonsense Gilligan... there's:

The 93 attack on the WTC
9-11-01Attack on the Pentagon, WhiteHouse and WTC...
Ft Hood
Boston Marathon
San Bernardino

Well on the way to 4000 Innocent murdered, ON US SOIL... by ISLAM, as a DIRECT RESULT OF LEFTIST POLICY FAILURES.

List of rampage killers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do you people always do that? Get people to open a link that has nothing to do with the question?

How many mass shootings by Muslims have there been?

Two? San Bernardino and Ft. Hood? Name the others.

... Leftists and/or Muslims the majority of killing here and in the world are done by one or both...

You said domestic rightwing shootings in the US were the exception to the rule. What rule?

Because leftists are the rule... Most of the recent shootings are

Left-think is the most lethal species of reasoning in human history, having murdered 150 MILLION innocents in just the last 75 years alone. And that is times of PEACE... specifically excluding the wars they started... and the hundreds of millions lost in those disasters.

Second to that is Islam... which has only managed to murder 65 million over the last 1200 years.

You don't give a shit about those embryos once they're born, so fuck you.

LOL! Sweet mother... How many levels of pitiful IS that?

And you can take those unrealistic abstinence classes and shove those up your ass too. :)

That most on the right want to ignore the thread topic comes as no surprise.

7 pages and 175 posts = ignore?

LOL! They're helpless.

Your repetitive cackles don't count as posts.

Ahh... how sweet.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted, Gilligan

That's exactly what I'm referring to. Thanks for hitting your cue.

OH! A Re-concession? How sad, as such is always a sign of desperation.

Left-think is the most lethal species of reasoning in human history, having murdered 150 MILLION innocents in just the last 75 years alone. And that is times of PEACE... specifically excluding the wars they started... and the hundreds of millions lost in those disasters.

Second to that is Islam... which has only managed to murder 65 million over the last 1200 years.

And you can take those unrealistic abstinence classes and shove those up your ass too. :)

Oh... you're lost and ya lack the cognitive acuity to find your way home... LOL! How adorable is that?

List of rampage killers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do you people always do that? Get people to open a link that has nothing to do with the question?

... Leftists and/or Muslims the majority of killing here and in the world are done by one or both...

You said domestic rightwing shootings in the US were the exception to the rule. What rule?

I'm asking to name them, with the caveat that a nut like you does not get to define 'leftist' to your liking.

Abstinence will work fine for Keys anywhere the women stay sober and sane.

I'm asking to name them, with the caveat that a nut like you does not get to define 'leftist' to your liking.

Why are all mass murderers Democrats? - Patriot Update

Nidal Hasan – Ft Hood Shooter: Registered Democrat and Muslim.
– Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard shooter – black liberal/Obama voter
– Seung-Hui Cho – Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
– James Holmes – the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occupy guy,progressive liberal, hated Christians.
– Amy Bishop, the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
– Andrew J. Stack, flew plane into IRS building in Texas – Leftist Democrat
– James J. Lee who was the “green activist”/ leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat.

English please. The anti-government rightwing radicals who want armed rebellion are not just your guys, they're YOU.

So you feel that slaughtering a few dozen children and parents at a McDonald's Playland... on some level represents "The Anti-Government Right Wing"?

How does killing children and their parents at a McDonalds... oppose Government, Gilligan?

Well in the case of Muslims we take their word for it when we look for motives.

Why would we not take the McDonalds gunman's words as their reasoning?

None of it makes sense to those who practice the religion anymore than it makes sense to those who practice the ideology.

Nidal Hasan – Ft Hood Shooter: Registered Democrat and Muslim.
– Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard shooter – black liberal/Obama voter
– Seung-Hui Cho – Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
– James Holmes – the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occupy guy,progressive liberal, hated Christians.
– Amy Bishop, the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
– Andrew J. Stack, flew plane into IRS building in Texas – Leftist Democrat
– James J. Lee who was the “green activist”/ leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat.

Links?

The San Ysidro McDonald's massacre was a mass shooting that occurred in and around a McDonald's restaurant in theSan Diego ... 1984. ... survivalist ... .

The lesson?

ROFLMNAO!

Poor Gilligan...

And it is ADORABLE that you would share your time machine with the board to demonstrate that LUNATICS happened in 1984. Some Readers may actually have not been aware of that.

We just had a mass shooting by a right wing Christian extremist on November 27, of this year.

OH INCOMPETENT ONE, he was here, just like Farook and castle. But the BITCH was not, and how many did she shoot? As you say, got a link! Point is, YOUR OBYSMAL let them in, she shot the shit out of our fellow Americans, and now YOU want to convince us that the OBYSMAL administration can handle Syrian refugees and their VISAs.

Seriously, go pound sand leftist, you are a pathetic poster, and if you actually DO live in the United States, when the democrats are out of total power in 2016, I would be looking for people who committed treason, and sorry, I would be gazing your way!

This nut seems to think it's worse getting shot by a terrorist vs a home grown terrorist, when in reality you're just as fucking dead. Idiot.
And here we have a supposed FEMALE, who cares little about Americans safety, but does car about Obysmals legacy!

Are we talking to Valerie Jarret, lololololol!

English please. The anti-government rightwing radicals who want armed rebellion are not just your guys, they're YOU.

So you feel that slaughtering a few dozen children and parents at a McDonald's Playland... on some level represents "The Anti-Government Right Wing"?

How does killing children and their parents at a McDonalds... oppose Government, Gilligan?

Well in the case of Muslims we take their word for it when we look for motives.

Why would we not take the McDonalds gunman's words as their reasoning?

None of it makes sense to those who practice the religion anymore than it makes sense to those who practice the ideology.

Leftism is the most violent cult in US history, with no close second.

The practice of the Muslim Religion requires the murder of non-believers. That's assuming that the would-be "Holy Books" of Islam are relevant to Islam.

The lesson?

ROFLMNAO!

Poor Gilligan...

And here we have a supposed FEMALE, who cares little about Americans safety, but does car about Obysmals legacy!

Are we talking to Valerie Jarret, lololololol!

And here we have another lunatic that needs to be put on the terror watch list.

And here's the mass shooting that exceeded the 1984 shooting above:

1991 the Luby's Cafeteria shooting in Killeen, Texas. 23 killed.

Luby's shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The shooter?

35-year-old George Jo Hennard, an unemployed merchant mariner who was described by others as angry and withdrawn, with a dislike of women and minorities...

An ex-roommate said, "He hated blacks, Hispanics, gays. He said women were snakes" and "always had derogatory remarks about women, especially after fights with his mother."[2]

"Killer wife pledged allegiance to ISIS on Facebook during attack"
http://nypost.com/2015/12/04/killer-wife-in-california-massacre-swore-allegiance-to-isis/

Run that through your pea-brain, and consider what it portends.

I posted 2 mass shootings by homegrown rightwing extremists and Rustic said they were an exception to some rule.
What is the rule? Are Muslims guilty of more mass shootings in the US than all-American rightwing extremists?

"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

Forum List

Back