🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Worst Shooting in California...all but forgotten...

How many mass shootings perpetrated by Muslims have there been in the US?

Tell me what you want to define mass shooting as while you're at it.

Too many...

Off the top of my head there's 9-11-01, Fort Hood, Boston Marathon and San Bernardino. well on the way to 4000 innocent people murdered by Islam, here.. IN THE US... as a direct consequence of the failure intrinsic to LEFTIST POLICY.

And here's the mass shooting that exceeded the 1984 shooting above:

1991 the Luby's Cafeteria shooting in Killeen, Texas. 23 killed.

Luby's shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The shooter?

35-year-old George Jo Hennard, an unemployed merchant mariner who was described by others as angry and withdrawn, with a dislike of women and minorities...

An ex-roommate said, "He hated blacks, Hispanics, gays. He said women were snakes" and "always had derogatory remarks about women, especially after fights with his mother."[2]
There is always an exception to the rule...
FYI the exception is never the rule, big guy

"Killer wife pledged allegiance to ISIS on Facebook during attack"
http://nypost.com/2015/12/04/killer-wife-in-california-massacre-swore-allegiance-to-isis/

Run that through your pea-brain, and consider what it portends.

The shooter?

35-year-old George Jo Hennard, an unemployed merchant mariner who was described by others as angry and withdrawn, with a dislike of women and minorities...

An ex-roommate said, "He hated blacks, Hispanics, gays. He said women were snakes" and "always had derogatory remarks about women, especially after fights with his mother."[2]

List of rampage killers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The shooter?

Why do you people always do that? Get people to open a link that has nothing to do with the question?

How many mass shootings by Muslims have there been?

Two? San Bernardino and Ft. Hood? Name the others.

So you admit that people can pervert a religion for evil motives.

If one counts Progs and other variants of Humanism as 'people', then sure... Degenerates pervert.

It's not like there's something besides perversion that comes out of degeneracy, Gilligan.

Jim Jones perverted Christianity. ISIS perverts Islam.
Christianity is not a religion... Why Christianity is NOT a Religion

Nor is Islam... You are being redirected...

The San Ysidro McDonald's massacre was a mass shooting that occurred in and around a McDonald's restaurant in theSan Diego ... 1984. ... survivalist ... .

The lesson?

ROFLMNAO!

Poor Gilligan...

And it is ADORABLE that you would share your time machine with the board to demonstrate that LUNATICS happened in 1984. Some Readers may actually have not been aware of that.

LOL! You're doin' the very BEST you can, lil' buddy.

We just had a mass shooting by a right wing Christian extremist on November 27, of this year.

ROFLMNAO!

No you didn't... you had a Colorado Homeless Lot Lizard doing it's best to get his ass off the cold Colorado streets into a nice warm jail cell.

But it has been HYSTERICAL watching you clowns try to turn it into "The CRUSADES! 2.0"

He glued the locks at a Planned Parenthood clinic 20 yrs prior, so this was festering in him for years. He wasn't homeless, and you don't know what the fuck a lot lizard is. You are clueless as usual.

The shooter?

http://nypost.com/2015/12/04/killer-wife-in-california-massacre-swore-allegiance-to-isis/

I posted 2 mass shootings by homegrown rightwing extremists and Rustic said they were an exception to some rule.
What is the rule? Are Muslims guilty of more mass shootings in the US than all-American rightwing extremists?

If one counts Progs and other variants of Humanism as 'people', then sure... Degenerates pervert.

It's not like there's something besides perversion that comes out of degeneracy, Gilligan.

You fooled me once. I'm not opening 2 more irrelevant links.

And here's a crazy right winger who shot and killed two, plus injured 7.

Isn't it wild?

All these would-be "Right-wingers" are behaving precisely as nature defines PROGS?

What CAN we make of THAT?
false in nature creature kill only for food and protection on rare occasion mental illness. only humans kill for ideologies

Humanity is a function of nature. To claim otherwise is as foolish as it is ludicrous.

Left-think is the most lethal species of reasoning in human history, having murdered 150 MILLION innocents in just the last 75 years alone. And that is times of PEACE... specifically excluding the wars they started... and the hundreds of millions lost in those disasters.

Second to that is Islam... which has only managed to murder 65 million over the last 1200 years.

You don't give a shit about those embryos once they're born, so fuck you.

And here's a crazy right winger who shot and killed two, plus injured 7.

Isn't it wild?

All these would-be "Right-wingers" are behaving precisely as nature defines PROGS?

What CAN we make of THAT?
false in nature creature kill only for food and protection on rare occasion mental illness. only humans kill for ideologies

Humanity is a function of nature. To claim otherwise is as foolish as it is ludicrous.

Left-think is the most lethal species of reasoning in human history, having murdered 150 MILLION innocents in just the last 75 years alone. And that is times of PEACE... specifically excluding the wars they started... and the hundreds of millions lost in those disasters.

Second to that is Islam... which has only managed to murder 65 million over the last 1200 years.

Those are some humorous numbers.

LOL!

Poor Gilligan... .

The shooter?

Why do you people always do that? Get people to open a link that has nothing to do with the question?

... Leftists and/or Muslims the majority of killing here and in the world are done by one or both...

And here's another gem of rightwinger violence that got buried so fast I think a good many people missed it altogether:

Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting

On July 27, 2008, a politically motivated[2][3] fatal shooting took place at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States. Motivated by a desire to kill liberals and Democrats, gunman Jim David Adkisson fired a shotgun at members of the congregation during a youth performance of a musical, killing two people and wounding seven others....

Jim David Adkisson (born June 25, 1950)[6] was a former private in the United States Army from 1974 to 1977. After his arrest, he said that he was motivated by hatred of Democrats, liberals, African Americans and homosexuals.[2][7][8]

During the interview Adkisson stated that he had targeted the church because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of major media outlets. Adkisson made statements that because he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them into office. Adkisson stated that he had held these beliefs for about the last ten years....

geez, this guy sounds like he was scripted by an advisory board of RW USMB posters.

Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The shooter?

Killer wife pledged allegiance to ISIS on Facebook during attack | New York Post

I posted 2 mass shootings by homegrown rightwing extremists and Rustic said they were an exception to some rule.
What is the rule? Are Muslims guilty of more mass shootings in the US than all-American rightwing extremists?
Here and world wide mass killings are mostly done by Muslims and/or leftists...
That is the rule... You don't see Eskimos going around killing people that they disagree with??

The shooter?

... Leftists and/or Muslims the majority of killing here and in the world are done by one or both...

You said domestic rightwing shootings in the US were the exception to the rule. What rule?

You don't give a shit about those embryos once they're born, so fuck you.

LOL! Sweet mother... How many levels of pitiful IS that?

You fooled me once. I'm not opening 2 more irrelevant links.

I figured as much, your political correctness will not let ya... Lol

The shooter?

Killer wife pledged allegiance to ISIS on Facebook during attack | New York Post

Here and world wide mass killings are mostly done by Muslims and/or leftists...
That is the rule... You don't see Eskimos going around killing people that they disagree with??

I asked you for the Muslim mass shootings here in the US. We have 2 so far. Name some more. I'm not afraid of seeing them, because I'll match every one with a non-Muslim one.

Forum List

Back