🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Worst Shooting in California...all but forgotten...

That is an interesting opinion.
It's a fact not an opinion,
All Christian sects believe that theirs is the only"true" Christianity while at the same time talking shit about the falseness of all the others.
The technical name for it is schism.

again, all you have is an opinion, since you don't know my beliefs, you have an uneducated opinion. Thanks.
Your beliefs are obvious that is also fact. as was my last post.
State your beliefs and remove all doubt.

Since my beliefs are "obvious" then you state them. I'll tell you if you are close. I don't think you will be.
you most likely grew up catholic and have added evangelical dogma to your belief system.

Nothing to do with the Catholic religion, I believe they have contributed to many of the worlds woes. They played both sides of World War II. I didn't grow up Catholic at all. Some evangelical, but I disagree with many fundamentalist. I happy not for abortion but you won't find me picketing abortion clinics. I believe in personal responsibility, love God with your whole heart, soul and mind. Treat others the way you wished to be treated. Give freely of ones self, and you will have a more fulfilling life. Your relationship with God is not my business, it is between you and God. If you don't believe in a God, that is your right. I won't put you down for it.

You can call yourself a Christian but it doesn't mean anything unless you practice it. Also we all are imperfect and make mistakes. That is why Christ died for our sins. We need to rely on his ransom sacrifice.

I also know only God knows what is inside a person's heart and people will do wrong for many reasons. We need to be forgiving of others.

You, since you asked.
Another shit for brains who doesn't know what a rhetorical question is.
Poor daws, you set it up and cry because you got taken up on it.
i'll take that as proof you don't know what a rhetorical question is .

Take it anyway you want, I realize the need you have to save face.
false ! it's you who as always ends up blathering shit to salve your wounded ego.
my "face" aka my honor is unscathed.

Glad you feel that way. You need all the help you can get.

It's a fact not an opinion,
All Christian sects believe that theirs is the only"true" Christianity while at the same time talking shit about the falseness of all the others.
The technical name for it is schism.

again, all you have is an opinion, since you don't know my beliefs, you have an uneducated opinion. Thanks.

Since my beliefs are "obvious" then you state them. I'll tell you if you are close. I don't think you will be.
you most likely grew up catholic and have added evangelical dogma to your belief system.

Nothing to do with the Catholic religion, I believe they have contributed to many of the worlds woes. They played both sides of World War II. I didn't grow up Catholic at all. Some evangelical, but I disagree with many fundamentalist. I happy not for abortion but you won't find me picketing abortion clinics. I believe in personal responsibility, love God with your whole heart, soul and mind. Treat others the way you wished to be treated. Give freely of ones self, and you will have a more fulfilling life. Your relationship with God is not my business, it is between you and God. If you don't believe in a God, that is your right. I won't put you down for it.

You can call yourself a Christian but it doesn't mean anything unless you practice it. Also we all are imperfect and make mistakes. That is why Christ died for our sins. We need to rely on his ransom sacrifice.

I also know only God knows what is inside a person's heart and people will do wrong for many reasons. We need to be forgiving of others.
so you're a whinny evangelical...
btw I have no relationship with god as there is no proof one exists.

Another shit for brains who doesn't know what a rhetorical question is.

false ! it's you who as always ends up blathering shit to salve your wounded ego.

blathering shit ...guess you don't know when to stfu either.

I told you, it is your right to believe in God or not. I don't care.

And you are a whinny nutter.

I take after you. ;)

if you don't care why do you keep responding ?

I take after you. ;)
don't you wish. if that were true you'd be a much more enlighten PERSON.

You asked. I told you. If you don't want the answers don't ask the questions. I didn't ask if you believe in God or not. I stated that if you don't believe in God I won't put you down for it. Did you not read what I posted?

I take after you. ;)

I couldn't tell your were an enlightened person, you hide it very well. :)

You asked. I told you. If you don't want the answers don't ask the questions. I didn't ask if you believe in God or not. I stated that if you don't believe in God I won't put you down for it. Did you not read what I posted?
another example of not understanding a rhetorical question or statement.

I take after you. ;)

don't kick yourself for being ignorant.

I take after you. ;)

don't kick yourself for being ignorant.

Lol!

Forum List

Back