🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Worst Shooting in California...all but forgotten...

Two men accused of spying are facing the firing squad. When the prison commandant finishes blindfolding the two of them, he asks, "Do either of you have any last requests? Would you care for cigarettes?" The first prisoner spits in the direction of the commandant's voice and growls, "Keep your damned cigarettes, you son of a bitch! I'll take nothing from a dog the likes of you!" Hearing that, the second prisoner nudges the first and whispers, "Psst! Bill, don't make trouble."
Cute story, but irrelevant to my point. Your point is more on the line of "kill them all and let God sort it out".

Seems you don't understand your own point.

You don't want to 'antagonize' the savage seventh century barbarians.

Gads, you're dumb.

Ever notice liberals always bring up whites or Christians (to a liberal that is automatically the same thing) mass killings EVERY TIME muslims slaughter people in the name of their religion?

Of course, these same fucking predictable pathetic losers NEVER and I mean NEVER bring up the atrocities muslims commit any time anyone white commits any mass murder.

Never.

Ever wonder what that is? I mean it is so predictable with the losers.

Here is the difference. Christians are in fact SINNING when they commit mass murder. The true Bible does not command anyone to murder unbelievers.

The fake ungodly bible that smelly muslims follow in fact commands them to kill the infidel. That is a rather big distinction.

Liberals are so fucking predictable. They are such scumbags. They are such losers.

Ever notice liberals always bring up whites or Christians (to a liberal that is automatically the same thing) mass killings EVERY TIME muslims slaughter people in the name of their religion?

Of course, these same fucking predictable pathetic losers NEVER and I mean NEVER bring up the atrocities muslims commit any time anyone white commits any mass murder.

Never.

Here is the difference. Christians are in fact SINNING when they commit mass murder. The true Bible does not command anyone to murder unbelievers.

The fake ungodly bible that smelly muslims follow in fact commands them to kill the infidel. That is a rather big distinction.

Liberals are so fucking predictable. They are such scumbags. They are such losers.
Have you ever read the Old Testament?

Never.

So, where is the global movement of Old Testmant Believing Christians who are engaged in global terrorism aimed at establishing a Global Church-State?

Linky?

Never.

Edwin Black characterized the hallmarks thus:
"The extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews.
Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.”

Never.

So, where is the global movement of Old Testmant Believing Christians who are engaged in global terrorism aimed at establishing a Global Church-State?

Linky?
There is not. No rational person doesn't realize that Islamic terrorism is a big problem.

What folks like George W. Bush say is that Islam itself is not the problem, these people who are using Islam as a tool to justify their murderous ways are the problem.

The San Ysidro McDonald's massacre was a mass shooting that occurred in and around a McDonald's restaurant in theSan Diego neighborhood of San Ysidro on July 18, 1984. The perpetrator, 41-year-old James Huberty, shot and killed 21 people and injured 19 others, before being fatally shot by a SWAT team sniper.[1]

The shooter?

Huberty, a self-proclaimed survivalist, saw signs of what he thought was growing trouble in America, and believed that government regulations were the cause of business failures, including his own. He believed that international bankers were purposefully manipulating the Federal Reserve System and bankrupting the nation.[49] Convinced that Sovietaggression was everywhere, he believed that the breakdown of society was near, perhaps through economic collapse ornuclear war. He committed himself to prepare to survive this coming collapse and, while in Canton, provisioned his house with thousands of dollars of non-perishable food and six guns that he intended to use to defend his home during what he believed was the coming chaos. When he moved from Ohio he left the food behind but brought the guns with him.[50]

And the shooting occurred on Ronald Reagan's watch OMG!

The lesson?

When you see people around your neighborhood who look like this:

James_Oliver_Huberty.jpg

for God's sake say something.

Read the full story here. Yes, read it please:

San Ysidro McDonald's massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I remember it well. Now people would only care if they could call it Muslim terrorism.

The most arrogant, incompetent, useless, astro turfer returns to grace us with his presence, the one, the only, PaintmyPatootie-)

Cute story, but irrelevant to my point. Your point is more on the line of "kill them all and let God sort it out".
Seems you don't understand your own point. You don't want to 'antagonize' the savage seventh century barbarians.
Not my point at all. That's just you twisting my point to fit your agenda. An agenda that BTW only serves to aid ISIS by convincing non-radicalized Muslims that we're out to get them all.

So you admit that people can pervert a religion for evil motives.

If one counts Progs and other variants of Humanism as 'people', then sure... Degenerates pervert.

It's not like there's something besides perversion that comes out of degeneracy, Gilligan.

Jim Jones perverted Christianity. ISIS perverts Islam.

And NY CARE BEAR perverts the constitution. What is your point obfuscator?

Never.

LOL!

You're speaking of the Old Testament, where God was specifically speaking to the ancient tribes of Israel?

And you're referring to where God was telling them to kill specific enemies of that tribe? For Specific reasons... during a specific time...

And you're wanting to conflate that with Islam's would-be 'Holy" texts, specifically telling ALL MUSLIMS to kill EVERYONE THAT REJECTS ISLAM?

And you want to do THAT as a deceitful means to fraudulently equate Judea/Christianity... WITH ISLAM, as a means to influence the ignorant.

As one should reasonably expect of... EVIL!

Seems you don't understand your own point. You don't want to 'antagonize' the savage seventh century barbarians.
Not my point at all. That's just you twisting my point to fit your agenda. An agenda that BTW only serves to aid ISIS by convincing non-radicalized Muslims that we're out to get them all.

Did you author this in post #73?
"You're helping ISIS by making it a fight against Islam."

Let me try to help you through your disability again: it means "please don't tease the animals and make them madddddddddd!"

You can try to run from it now...but that's what it means.

Jim Jones didn't pervert Christianity... There is not a single thing about jim Jones that bears any kinship with Christianity.

In contrast to... ISIS IS ISLAM. Meaning that ISIS is working within the specific written tenets of Islam.

What you want to do is to pretend that Islam's would-be Holy Books do NOT require the Muslim to kill those who reject Islam.

Which Gilligan... if you are keeping score... is YOU coming here to PERVERT ISLAM.

Never.

LOL!

You're speaking of the Old Testament, where God was specifically speaking to the ancient tribes of Israel?

And you're referring to where God was telling them to kill specific enemies of that tribe? For Specific reasons... during a specific time...

And you're wanting to conflate that with Islam's would-be 'Holy" texts, specifically telling ALL MUSLIMS to kill EVERYONE THAT REJECTS ISLAM?

And you want to do THAT as a deceitful means to fraudulently equate Judea/Christianity... WITH ISLAM, as a means to influence the ignorant.

As one should reasonably expect of... EVIL!
Come up with the quotes from the Quran that say that. Otherwise you're full of shit just like your idol Trump.

Jim Jones didn't pervert Christianity... There is not a single thing about jim Jones that bears any kinship with Christianity.

In contrast to... ISIS IS ISLAM. Meaning that ISIS is working within the specific written tenets of Islam.

What you want to do is to pretend that Islam's would-be Holy Books do NOT require the Muslim to kill those who reject Islam.

Which Gilligan... if you are keeping score... is YOU coming here to PERVERT ISLAM.
He claimed to be Christian, dummy.

Forum List

Back