The Wrath of Mikey.....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
When Mike B walked out onto that debate stage he probably counted on at least a modicum of civility from his competitors. Now he knows better.

Lesson number 1.) Never apologize. Big mistake

He expected some slack for being aquiescent and totally underestimated the bloodthirsty shark factor he was facing.

Lesson number 2.) Never allow the competitor to make it about you..

He allowed that with everyone...it was foolish and unproductive.

Lesson number 3.) Don't be afraid to throw your weight around....

He looked timid....not sure why but he could easily have eaten them all for lunch.

Now after the debate he probably went home, kicked a few of his nigxgers around and I'll bet he's going to come out swinging like a battalion of pissed off hyenas.

He's got the money.....and now he's got the PISSED OFF.

This should be good.

JO

When Mike B walked out onto that debate stage he probably counted on at least a modicum of civility from his competitors. Now he knows better.

He expected some slack for being aquiescent and totally underestimated the bloodthirsty shark factor he was facing.

He looked timid....not sure why but he could easily have eaten them all for lunch.

Now after the debate he probably went home, kicked a few of his nigxgers around and I'll bet he's going to come out swinging like a battalion of pissed off hyenas.

This should be good.

JO
he should have asked Warren if she had any non Disclosures against her, or ask her how it felt belittling the American Indians? I mean, these fks have all kinds of laundry. Sleepy Joe, you had no administration, and where did Hunter get that money. Mayor Pete, who are you again? So many lines. He got Bernie, shut up you communist. I almost fell over. hilarious.

you can't do the stutter , ba,ba,ba,ba,ba,ba.

This should have been Bloomberg's response on Stop and Frisk: "My first responsibility as Mayor was the safety and protection of my law abiding citizens. So if some feelings got hurt during a pat down tough shit, Lester! Moderate that bitch!"

This should be good.

JO

......YEAH! You just wait until you see the ads he buys after THIS. :p

This should have been Bloomberg's response on Stop and Frisk: "My first responsibility as Mayor was the safety and protection of my law abiding citizens. So if some feelings got hurt during a pat down tough shit, Lester! Moderate that bitch!"
he just didn't tell lester to moderate the injun next to him. she was doing an indian dance all night.
giphy.gif

I have to believe she's a stalker. look at her eyes here

she was doing an indian dance all night.
HEY! Speaking as a Native American, I am the last person to get easily offended...but that was down-right uncalled for!

:p

There was no 'dancing' involved in what she did to Bloomberg.....

HEY! Speaking as a Native American, I am the last person to get easily offended...but that was down-right uncalled for!

warren.png warren.png

All night. I went and watched an indian event at the local county fair. it's what they were doing. she said she was one. Did she get your permission to dance last night?

View attachment 307766 View attachment 307766

All night. I went and watched an indian event at the local county fair. it's what they were doing. she said she was one. Did she get your permission to dance last night?
If anything, she was not the one 'dancing' - she was the one BEATING BLOOMBERG LIKE A TomTom

iu

... :p

Bloomberg looks typical of someone soon to turn 80.
I am only 55, and I have little doubt my thinking is just a wee bit slower than when I was 35. But 25 years from now - no way am I going to be quick and right on top of it.
Just look at Biden, that is his trouble. He tries so hard to look witty and quick but it only makes him look like a goofball who can't cobble together a coherent sentence.
Truth is - NO ONE damn near 80 years old should be President. Just true.

This should be good.

JO
he should have asked Warren if she had any non Disclosures against her, or ask her how it felt belittling the American Indians? I mean, these fks have all kinds of laundry. Sleepy Joe, you had no administration, and where did Hunter get that money. Mayor Pete, who are you again? So many lines. He got Bernie, shut up you communist. I almost fell over. hilarious.

Like it or not he's going to have to take on the DJT strategy.....move forward, destroy, take no prisoners.
There simply is no other way to deal with these types. He'll learn fast or he'll be out fast one or the other. I'm betting on a total change of speeds, a blistering campaign add the likes of which we have never seen.
The man has pazoozas coming out of his ears...if they pissed him off enough we're going to see a two or three billion dollar panoramic media blitz that will make freaking history....lol.....It reminds me of the Japanese Admiral's words when they bombed Peal Harbor.... " I afraid all we have done is to awaken a sleeping Giant ".
I couldn't have asked for a better ending......this is worth the whole basket of popcorn and a month's worth of sodie pop!

Little Mikey is going to become The BLOOMBERG EXPRESS and he's throwing out the brake handle!
This is great shit!....LOL..

JO

Yep.....you're damn right.....and I'll bet he had a very hard time holding back on it too!

This should be good.

JO

Warren is about to be add campaigned off the planet.

Jo

Super-Tuesday will show Mike just how much influence his money can buy.
He'd be much better off paying super-delegates to vote for him.

It's probably too late for Mini. His handlers should be shot for pissing away $400 million and then trotting that pathetic spectacle out to be destroyed. Everyone on that stage has had legal problems, is a criminal and, in general, is a loathsome shitstain. You don't JUSTIFY shit. You fucking annihilate the competition. He could have lit into Screeching Cheeks for 3 hours, and had the audience ridiculing and laughing at her. Mini just ain't got it.

It's probably too late for Mini. His handlers should be shot for pissing away $400 million and then trotting that pathetic spectacle out to be destroyed. Everyone on that stage has had legal problems, is a criminal and, in general, is a loathsome shitstain. You don't JUSTIFY shit. You fucking annihilate the competition. He could have lit into Screeching Cheeks for 3 hours, and had the audience ridiculing and laughing at her. Mini just ain't got it.

Yep.... He may have been the shortest guy on the stage but in reality he was the giant on the stage. He should have acted like it.

Jo

This should be good.

JO

And here it comes!
Bloomberg after debate debacle: I’m not going anywhere

Forum List

Back