Newt and the supposed "Party of Family Values"

I can disagree with Newt Gingrich on any number of issues and STILL feel he will make a better president than obama.

If Gingrich gets the nomination, you are gonna see some ancient Newt footage. The press certainly knows how to repeat the McCain presidential run.

We've been through every Republican candidate and discarded the best ones over petty issues. That's how the press wants it. I can't tell you how horrible Newt's campaign will be. If you think Congress has a low number, you ain't seen nothing yet. It's just too deja vu. Baaaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaa

Attachments

• $Flock_of_sheep.jpg
    $Flock_of_sheep.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
You gotta love it...this Government is raping us taxpayers, unemployment is at 9%, gas still at 3.00 a gallon, food going through the roof and they are now worried about WHO HAS FAMILY values to be a President..

If the GOP is the "party of family values" what does that make the democrat party? The party of anti-family values? Personally I'm getting tired of the double standard and I laugh at the defense of Bubba Bill Clinton. Not only was he a pervert but he was one of the biggest crooks to inhabit the White House. ENRON flurished under Clinton. The "dot-com" stocks were a disaster waiting to happen. Clinton pardoned the most notorious corporate pirate in history (at that time) while he was a fugitive from justice in exchange for a couple of bucks donated to his "library". He pardoned the FALN bomber terrorists who were doing time in NY Prison so his wife could get the radical hispanic vote for the Senate.The first attack on the WTC happened under Clinton's watch and he dismissed it. American planes were bombing Yugoslavia while the 9-11 terrorists were going to flight school in the US and Clinton's A.G. made sure the CIA couldn't share information with the FBI or risk jail time. Clinton set the stage for the 9-11 tragedy.

I don't think the GOP is the party of family values. My point was (why am I not surprised that you didn't get it?) that the GOP has always considered themselves the party of family values and morality.

BTW.....Thanks for helping prove my point by calling Clinton (the last POTUS that actually balanced the budget) a pervert. I wonder what that makes Newt and how you can support him?

Again.....if Bush was half the POTUS that Clinton was I would have ordered up a dozen blowjobs for him.

You gotta love it...this Government is raping us taxpayers, unemployment is at 9%, gas still at 3.00 a gallon, food going through the roof and they are now worried about WHO HAS FAMILY values to be a President..
The lockstep press strategy is on the mark right now, Stephanie. It plays to people's fears. That's why when one Republican comes into the race, the press "pretends" he or she is terrific. Within a week, the press comes up with some information that is deleterious to the candidate and feigns a drama queen scenario which supporters of the other candidates buy into. They know just how to manipulate Republicans. We're so easy for them to draw and quarter us. By the time they're done, we'll have the candidate who is the easiest mark to kill with smarm, true and false charges, etc. Have you any idea how much material they have out on Former Speaker Gingrich? Every time you turn around, Newt Gingrich is doing a photo op with people like the Clintons, and several far-left extremists Maxine Waters comes to mind. The press ushered in McCain the same way--the easiest guy to manipulate. The press has used split and ruin, split and ruin, split and ruin, ruin and ruin, split and ruin.

We don't have a snowball's chance of winning the election. The press illuminati have decided that if a Republican is elected for any reason, there will be race riots that make the Wisconsin protests look like an altar boys affair.

If we win, we lose, and if we lose, we lose. We're screwed because there are a lot of people who can't remember last week, much less what the press modus operandi was in the Obama/McCain presidential debates farce.

Newt's a player. Look at his photo ops. If you're objective, you'll get it.

Last edited:
If the GOP is the "party of family values" what does that make the democrat party? The party of anti-family values? Personally I'm getting tired of the double standard and I laugh at the defense of Bubba Bill Clinton. Not only was he a pervert but he was one of the biggest crooks to inhabit the White House. ENRON flurished under Clinton. The "dot-com" stocks were a disaster waiting to happen. Clinton pardoned the most notorious corporate pirate in history (at that time) while he was a fugitive from justice in exchange for a couple of bucks donated to his "library". He pardoned the FALN bomber terrorists who were doing time in NY Prison so his wife could get the radical hispanic vote for the Senate.The first attack on the WTC happened under Clinton's watch and he dismissed it. American planes were bombing Yugoslavia while the 9-11 terrorists were going to flight school in the US and Clinton's A.G. made sure the CIA couldn't share information with the FBI or risk jail time. Clinton set the stage for the 9-11 tragedy.

I don't think the GOP is the party of family values. My point was (why am I not surprised that you didn't get it?) that the GOP has always considered themselves the party of family values and morality.

BTW.....Thanks for helping prove my point by calling Clinton (the last POTUS that actually balanced the budget) a pervert. I wonder what that makes Newt and how you can support him?

Again.....if Bush was half the POTUS that Clinton was I would have ordered up a dozen blowjobs for him.

Clinton balanced the budget with Newt holding the purse strings.......

The good news about Newt being nominated is that we'll never have to listen to Republicans prattle on about "values!"

you don't have to listen now asswarp.. change the channel,, spin the dial.. send yo welfare check to mama with the 15 kiddos. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The lockstep press strategy is on the mark right now, Stephanie. It plays to people's fears. That's why when one Republican comes into the race, the press "pretends" he or she is terrific. Within a week, the press comes up with some information that is deleterious to the candidate and feigns a drama queen scenario which supporters of the other candidates buy into. They know just how to manipulate Republicans. We're so easy for them to draw and quarter us. By the time they're done, we'll have the candidate who is the easiest mark to kill with smarmy, true and false charges, etc. Have you any idea how much material they have out on Former Speaker Gingrich? Every time you turn around, Newt Gingrich is doing a photo op with people like the Clintons, and several far-left extremists Maxine Waters comes to mind. The press ushered in McCain the same way--the easiest guy to manipulate. The press has used split and ruin, split and ruin, split and ruin, ruin and ruin, split and ruin.

We don't have a snowball's chance of winning the election. The press illuminati have decided that if a Republican is elected for any reason, there will be race riots that make the Wisconsin protests look like an altar boys affair.

If we win, we lose, and if we lose, we lose. We're screwed because there are a lot of people who can't remember last week, much less what the press modus operandi was in the Obama/McCain presidential debates farce.

I never said I was sold on Newt or anyone for that matter yet. but if family values were an issue we would of never had Jfk or Clinton as our President. And I find it a little disingenuous for people to be so concerned with it NOW..Especially the people who supported Clinton even after his conviction for his lack of family values.

The lockstep press strategy is on the mark right now, Stephanie. It plays to people's fears. That's why when one Republican comes into the race, the press "pretends" he or she is terrific. Within a week, the press comes up with some information that is deleterious to the candidate and feigns a drama queen scenario which supporters of the other candidates buy into. They know just how to manipulate Republicans. We're so easy for them to draw and quarter us. By the time they're done, we'll have the candidate who is the easiest mark to kill with smarm, true and false charges, etc. Have you any idea how much material they have out on Former Speaker Gingrich? Every time you turn around, Newt Gingrich is doing a photo op with people like the Clintons, and several far-left extremists Maxine Waters comes to mind. The press ushered in McCain the same way--the easiest guy to manipulate. The press has used split and ruin, split and ruin, split and ruin, ruin and ruin, split and ruin.

Hell let them riot. That will finish them politically for a long time to come. You have a bad attitude punctuated by intimidation. Screw that.

The good news about Newt being nominated is that we'll never have to listen to Republicans prattle on about "values!"

you don't have to listen now asswarp.. change the channel,, spin the dial.. send yo welfare check to mama with the 15 kiddos. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aren't you the old woman with all the gay cats? This would probably be good for you.

Aren't you the old woman with all the gay cats? This would probably be good for you.

ain't ya got no values? hypocrite?

"A dozen blowjobs" in defense of Clinton. Does the left realize how desperate and stupid they sound?

Hell let them riot. That will finish them politically for a long time to come. You have a bad attitude punctuated by intimidation. Screw that.
Sleep on it dear. I have my ear to the ground on the leftest press.

thats what happens when the party of family values :eusa_angel: is using the "anybody but Romney" strategy :eusa_whistle: Their party seems to be plagued w/ these incidents.....

December 8, 2011

“She said to me, ‘I don't know what my kids will do if I ever die. I don't want them to suffer,'” recalled Janie Rodriguez, manager of the Towne North Mobile Home and RV Park, where Rachelle Dianne Grimmer, 38, had lived with her two children since July.

Grimmer, who homeschooled her children, subsisted on child support payments, Rodriguez said. She often relied on food supplied by neighbors and was distraught over being denied food stamps.

Her application was rejected last summer because she hadn't submitted all the required paperwork.

Their poverty stood out even in a poor part of Laredo.

“They came barefoot sometimes,” said Moises Nuñez, 10, adding that he played with the Grimmer children. “Their clothes were ripped."

:blowup:

Last edited:
We are supposed to be shocked at 40 year old republican infidelities and forget about democrat corruption today.

Solyandra, Light Squared, Corzine, Rezko, Fast and Furious, where real people are really dead.

I never have cared much about the personal life of the POTUS. Personally I don't care if a BJ was given in the Oval Office ir not. In fact, if Bush would have been HALF the POTUS that Clinton was I would have ordered up a dozen blowjobs for Bush.

But the GOP doesn't see it that way. They place a great deal of weight on moral character. With Newt polling so well lately I'm convinced that the GOP is full of hypocrites. They only care about "family values" when it's a Democrat caught with his pants down.

Take Bill Clinton (probably the best POTUS in most of our lifetimes). Oh they try and say it was about lies, but then all they talk about are cigars and blue dresses.

Now they are ready to support a man who chased (or maybe still chases) after anything in a skirt. The man obviously has the morals of an alley cat. Yet all I hear is that they forgive his past transgressions.

Some of the true social conservatives are still not sure about him though......

But as Gingrich has gained strong momentum ahead of early-state voting next month--he's surged to an impressive 21-point lead over longtime frontrunner Mitt Romney in the latest national Rasmussen poll--it's still unclear whether social conservatives are ready to forgive and forget his past marital woes.

A growing number of top Iowa conservatives view Gingrich as their best chance to block Romney's bid for the Republican nomination. But many so-called values voters, in Iowa and beyond, remain divided over whether they can back a candidate who has so much personal baggage.

But then hypocrisy rears it's ugly head.....

In "any other election year," Land says social conservatives might not be willing to give a pass to Gingrich. But amid voter concerns about the economy and the desire among Republican voters to defeat President Obama, he says values voters could be willing to overlook Gingrich's past if the former speaker "makes it crystal clear he's learned his lesson" and vows there will be "no moral scandal" in his administration.

Can social conservatives forgive Gingrich

So what say you? Are you willing to hypocritically support this man in his quest for the GOP nomination?

what the fuck is this??? a fucking cut and paste? holy shit you broke the damn rules.

Forum List

Back