The "Zimmerman Jail Diet".If You Ate His Meals For A Year,Would You Live?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:cow:
George's Zimmerman's meals in jail became public earlier this week. {does anyone here have the list?}
I believe I saw it on Hannity. It looked like a list of very fattening foods of which we hear of when we see those documentaries of the largest obese people on earth! Like the ones who need to have a hole cut out of their homes to be brought into an ambulance.
Now, if you did see the Zimmerman Diet list, and if that was your regular diet for a year or more (just think of It as eating at Taco Bell and Burger King 15 times a week along with 20 milk-shakes), wouldn't you be dead in 2 weeks? I know I would.,, George Zimmerman must have a huge indestructible heart !!!:mm:

• Banned
I lost track of how long Zimmerman was in jail for and when he was released. but I guess he gained weight cause he was in jail, right? not much to do but eat and sleep. and how does anyone gain 100 pounds so fast? god, I struggled to gain weight in my early 30's!!! and I could eat all I wanted. !!!

I lost track of how long Zimmerman was in jail for and when he was released. but I guess he gained weight cause he was in jail, right? not much to do but eat and sleep. and how does anyone gain 100 pounds so fast? god, I struggled to gain weight in my early 30's!!! and I could eat all I wanted. !!!

From the sounds of it he already struggled with his weight and before this happened had lost some due to going to the gym. I feel pretty certain he probably did a lot of stress eating, along with an obvious slow metabolism and a lack of exercise.

Zimmerman has been under house arrest for over a year. While you are correct that he likely doesn't do much more than eat, sleep and watch tv all day. It's not like he could take an afternoon power walk. His wife must make tasty tortillas.

Zimmerman has been under house arrest for over a year. While you are correct that he likely doesn't do much more than eat, sleep and watch tv all day. It's not like he could take an afternoon power walk. His wife must make tasty tortillas.

Surely his conservative fans could buy him a treadmill???

Also... about your post... out of curiosity... why tortillas?

So he chose to eat like shit. Are we supposed to feel sorry for him? .I hope.he find.
out how real real prison food is.

So he chose to eat like shit. Are we supposed to feel sorry for him? .I hope.he find.
out how real real prison food is.

I don't think anyone here suggested we feel sorry for him because of his weight.

Are you sure about Zimmerman being "under house arrest for over a year"? My understanding is that he has been free on a one million dollar bond (not house arrest) after lying to a judge about money and passports.

Zimmerman is hispanic. The media has tried to make him white but he is hispanic.

This is why, for the most part, I stopped paying attention to the Zimmerman/Martin coverage. Now we are discussing Zimmerman's jail diet? Who gives a shit? I don't care what the outcome of the trial is anymore. I pray it ends quickly, and I never have to hear about it again.

Zimmerman is hispanic. The media has tried to make him white but he is hispanic.

So, because he is Hispanic you had to bring up tortillas? Stay classy, Katzndogz. :cool:

Are you sure about Zimmerman being "under house arrest for over a year"? My understanding is that he has been free on a one million dollar bond after lying to a judge about money and passports.

'I'll to find out just where I heard he had an ankle bracelet.

Oh so he probably just lives off of tortillas all day... :cool:

And he takes naps on the porch under a sombrero...

Are you sure about Zimmerman being "under house arrest for over a year"? My understanding is that he has been free on a one million dollar bond after lying to a judge about money and passports.

'I'll to find out just where I heard he had an ankle bracelet.

I know he was wearing a GPS ankle bracelet, but I don't believe he was under house arrest. In other words, he had some freedom of movement - within Seminole County.

Oh so he probably just lives off of tortillas all day... :cool:

And he takes naps on the porch under a sombrero...

xs1o850ge6.jpg

So his father isnt german?

Forum List

Back