The "Zimmerman Jail Diet".If You Ate His Meals For A Year,Would You Live?

Are you sure about Zimmerman being "under house arrest for over a year"? My understanding is that he has been free on a one million dollar bond after lying to a judge about money and passports.

'I'll to find out just where I heard he had an ankle bracelet.

I know he was wearing a GPS ankle bracelet, but I don't believe he was under house arrest. In other words, he had some freedom of movement - within Seminole County.

He must abide by a curfew from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m., and like before, will be monitored electronically

And I would ascertain, he would not be wanting to be seen outdoors due to the threats on his life. The above hours probably accomodated for his working, if he still was.

So being in jail means you lose the ability to say hey I shouldn't put so much in my piehole. Interesting.

so what happened with George, I don't recall the sequence of events after he was arrested. how long was he free until he got arrested, then how much time in jail to home/ankle brace. Pretty much like what Casey went thru.

I lost track of how long Zimmerman was in jail for and when he was released. but I guess he gained weight cause he was in jail, right? not much to do but eat and sleep. and how does anyone gain 100 pounds so fast? god, I struggled to gain weight in my early 30's!!! and I could eat all I wanted. !!!

Zimmerman has been under house arrest for over a year. While you are correct that he likely doesn't do much more than eat, sleep and watch tv all day. It's not like he could take an afternoon power walk. His wife must make tasty tortillas.

Surely his conservative fans could buy him a treadmill???

Also... about your post... out of curiosity... why tortillas?

Shhh.... they are trying to convice us he's "Hispanic" because his mom was Peruvian.

Ah, Peruvian, Mexican. They all look alike to them.

Zimmerman has been under house arrest for over a year. While you are correct that he likely doesn't do much more than eat, sleep and watch tv all day. It's not like he could take an afternoon power walk. His wife must make tasty tortillas.

Zimmerman is hispanic. The media has tried to make him white but he is hispanic.

No one has tried to make him white. Republicans only adopted him and sent him money because he killed a black child.

Zimmerman is hispanic. The media has tried to make him white but he is hispanic.

So, because he is Hispanic you had to bring up tortillas? Stay classy, Katzndogz. :cool:

Are "tortillas" the new Chicago, since saying Chicago is racist. The word golf is racist too. MSNBC: Saying 'golf' and 'Chicago' is racist - National Elections | Examiner.com

Forum List

Back