Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
Psalm 40:7

"Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,"

3789 [e] kā-ṯūḇ כָּת֥וּב [it is] written Verb

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance:

describe, record, prescribe, subscribe, writing,

A primitive root; to grave, by implication, to write (describe, inscribe, prescribe, subscribe) -- describe, record, prescribe, subscribe, write(-ing, -ten).

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance: Hebrew 3789. כָּתַב (kathab) -- to write

Jesus said, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is describe(s) of me.
Jesus said, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is inscribed of me.
Jesus said, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is prescribed of me.
Jesus said, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is subscribed of me.
Jesus said, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me.
Jesus said, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is recorded of me.

subscribe =

To pledge or contribute (a sum of money). (Verb)

To sign (one's name) at the end of a document. (Verb)

To sign one's name to in attestation, testimony, or consent: subscribe a will. (Verb)

subscribe - definition and meaning

inscribe =

to write or cut (words, a name, etc.) on something

to write words, a name, etc., on (something)

Definition of INSCRIBE

The Book described of Him.
The Book inscribed of Him.
The Book prescribed of Him (to delight in the Law of The Lord).
The Book subscribed of HIm.
The Book wrote of Him.
The Book recorded of Him.

"I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart." Psalm 40:8

It was the desire of Jesus to do the will of His God. The law of God was within His heart. Jesus did not look to His Own interests but rather to the interests of His Father who sent Him.

Philippians 2:8
"And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

The desire of Jesus was to do His Father's Will while having His Father's Law within His heart.

"I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest. I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation."
Psalm 40:9-10

'I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O My Father, thou knowest....'

Last edited:
From the sounds of the above sentences, it sounds as if He was heavily burdened and was crying out for mercy.... as if He could have refrained from speaking in the congregations and to the assembly.

Psalm 40:11
"Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me."

Either, He was asking for God to loosen the weight from time to time (hence mercies), or/and He was asking His Father to help Him fulfill and finish the plan of Redemption.

And so we can see that after Jesus came out of the water of His Baptism, the Holy Spirit descended upon Him in the form of a dove and this is when Jesus took the fullness of the God-Head upon Himself.

Colossians 2:9
"For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."

In heaven there are 3 that agree. 1 John 5:7-8

7"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one." KJV

7"For there are three that testify: 8the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement." NIV

According to the KJV; The Father, The Word and the Holy Spirit are One in Heaven. Which would mean that The Father, The Word (The Son) and the Holy Ghost (Holy Spirit) all agreed upon the Redemptive plan of man to begin the process of having Christ be born of a Virgin and living the Life He lived and being put to death the way He was.

And since Christ was on Earth, we have the Spirit and the water and the blood to agree as One on Earth.

The Spirit testifies of/to Christ. The water and Spirit are needed for rebirth and the blood of the Lamb of God is needed for the washing away and cleansing of sins.

Last edited:
And so from the time of Christ to present time, the same ideas apply.

To do the will of God, with His Law within my heart, is my delight. But while I am still in the flesh, I must work out my own Salvation with fear and trembling, lest thinking I stand, I fall.

1 Corinthians 10:12
"Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall."

There never existed a fully human being who was, and or is, without sin.

Jesus, who had no sin, was not fully human.
Jesus did not proceed from and ovum/sperm interaction.

I have heard some say that the way Jesus was 'created' was through the natural ways that man and woman create babies. There are some 'faiths' out there which will try to prove that Jesus was created rather than having been. There are even some 'faiths' out there that will try to show that Jesus, who Is the Son of God (The Word), has become an Angel of God (A Spirit). Examples of this is how certain 'faiths' claim that Jesus was resurrected in Spirit form and NOT bodily form and that He lives in the Spirit form now instead of the body form He was layed in the tomb as.

Hebrews 1:7
"And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire."

So here, angels = spirits

There is The Holy Spirit, The Word and The Father; who testify as ONE in heaven.

It would be a horrible thing to say that Christ, The Son, has now become The Father.
Which is on the same line as when certain persons say that Christ, The Son, has become the Holy Spirit.

Remember, every blasphemy said against The Son of God, The Son of man, shall be forgiven; but blasphemy against The Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

Matthew 12:31-32
"Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."

Speaking blasphemous things about God is a very dangerous road to be living on.
When will a person, a human being, turn away from his evil doings if his evil doings are profitable?

Mark 8:36
"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

What Does the Bible Say About Repent?
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1John 1:9

Last edited:

A primitive root; to grave, by implication, to write (describe, inscribe, prescribe, subscribe) -- describe, record, prescribe, subscribe, write(-ing, -ten).

subscribe =

To sign one's name to in attestation, testimony, or consent: subscribe a will. (Verb)

inscribe =

Definition of INSCRIBE

The Book wrote of Him.

It was the desire of Jesus to do the will of His God. The law of God was within His heart. Jesus did not look to His Own interests but rather to the interests of His Father who sent Him.

"And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

The desire of Jesus was to do His Father's Will while having His Father's Law within His heart.

"I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest. I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation."

'I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O My Father, thou knowest....'
First, you are not a born again Believer in Jesus Christ and therein lies part of the reason for your twisting of Scripture. I would strongly advise followers of Jesus Christ to avoid you like the plague because you are a false teacher - a wolf in sheep's clothing. Second, you have been using different translations along with the KJV Holy Bible (there is only one Holy Bible - The King James Version) in the OP, there is the matter of Psalm 40:8 misquoted.

Here is the correct Scripture as written in the KJV Holy Bible:

I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. Psalm 40:8.
____
You wrote: "I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart." Psalm 40:8
This is not a Scripture from the Holy Bible. You are taking liberty with the Written Word of God and will be held accountable and judged by God Almighty for changing His Word.

Third, you are using a corrupt concordance to study Scripture with - Strong's Concordance is corrupt and should be tossed - which is partly why you fail to understand who Jesus Christ is and what His Word says.

Evidence that the following Concordances and Bible Dictionaries, Word Studies, Hebrew study tools are corrupt and dangerous:

• Strong's Concordance Lexicons
  • Bible Dictionaries by Vine, Zodhiates
  • Word Studies by Vincent, Wuest, Trench
  • Hebrew-English Dictionaries by Brown, Driver, and Briggs
  • Greek-English Dictionaries by Moulton, Thayer, Danker, Liddell
  • Greek and Hebrew texts by Metzger, Aland, Scrivener, Berry, Ginsburg, Green, Robinson, Hodges
  • And all Greek and Hebrew Study Tools and Interlinears
There is at least one book available onine which exposes the truth about these corrupt study tools,why they should be avoided and who is behind the scenes promoting such dangerous material.
GREEK AND HEBREW STUDY DANGERS, THE VOICE OF STRANGERS, THE MEN BEHIND THE SMOKESCREEN, BURNING BIBLES WORD BY WORD

Exposed Are:
  • Greek and Hebrew texts by Metzger, Aland, Scrivener, Berry, Ginsburg, Green, Robinson, Hodges
AVPublications - Thank you for visiting!

If anyone has one of these study tools in the library, burn it. Don't give it away. Burn it.

Brief Video explaining history of how Origin and the Alexandrian Cult corrupted Scripture which is what other translations are based upon. There is only one Holy Bible which is pure and unchanged and that is the King James Version Holy Bible.

Last edited:

subscribe =

inscribe =

Definition of INSCRIBE

The Book wrote of Him.

First, you are not a born again Believer in Jesus Christ and therein lies part of the reason for your twisting of Scripture. I would strongly advise followers of Jesus Christ to avoid you like the plague because you are a false teacher - a wolf in sheep's clothing. Second, you have been using different translations along with the KJV Holy Bible (there is only one Holy Bible - The King James Version) in the OP, there is the matter of Psalm 40:8 misquoted.

I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. Psalm 40:8.
____
You wrote: "I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart." Psalm 40:8
This is not a Scripture from the Holy Bible. You are taking liberty with the Written Word of God and will be held accountable and judged by God Almighty for changing His Word.

Third, you are using a corrupt concordance to study Scripture with - Strong's Concordance is corrupt and should be tossed - which is partly why you fail to understand who Jesus Christ is and what His Word says.

Evidence that the following Concordances and Bible Dictionaries, Word Studies, Hebrew study tools are corrupt and dangerous:

There is at least one book available onine which exposes the truth about these corrupt study tools,why they should be avoided and who is behind the scenes promoting such dangerous material.
GREEK AND HEBREW STUDY DANGERS, THE VOICE OF STRANGERS, THE MEN BEHIND THE SMOKESCREEN, BURNING BIBLES WORD BY WORD

Exposed Are:

If anyone has one of these study tools in the library, burn it. Don't give it away. Burn it.

Brief Video explaining history of how Origin and the Alexandrian Cult corrupted Scripture which is what other translations are based upon. There is only one Holy Bible which is pure and unchanged and that is the King James Version Holy Bible.

Maybe the Psalm 40:8 came from the NIV, sorry. My mistake.

subscribe =

inscribe =

Definition of INSCRIBE

The Book wrote of Him.

____

Exposed Are:

Maybe the Psalm 40:8 came from the NIV, sorry. My mistake.

Okay. Sorry to have upset you. May God bless you. In Christ's Name. Amen.

And so a baptized Christian comes against another baptized Christian calling one another unsaved... What a shame and a tear jerk.

It would be safe and correct to think and say you have been water baptized into the Lord, right?

John 3:5
"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

And for you to know what a 'born again believer' is, means you have read the verse pertaining to being reborn. And so, you must have followed Christ's prescription... correct?

Last edited:
If you have not been born again by means of water and of the Spirit, perhaps you may want to ask your Pastor to have you to be born of water and of the Spirit.

Which leads me to another question. How many Churches now days, actually have baptisms within it? These mega-Churches and these non-denominational Churches never show new baptisms into The Lord. The assembly will go to Church every Sunday yet I am unsure where they got baptized of the water at?

Last edited:
Here is an interesting article:

Is Baptism Necessary for Salvation? .......... Is Baptism Necessary for Salvation?

"One of the most nagging questions in Christianity is whether or not baptism is necessary for salvation. The answer is a simple, "No, water baptism is not necessary for salvation." But you might ask, "If the answer is no, then why are there verses that say things like ' . . . baptism that now saves you . . . ' (1 Pet. 3:21) and ' . . . Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins . . . ' (Acts 2:38)?" These are good questions, and they deserve a good answer so we will look at these verses later. But for now, the reason baptism is not necessary for salvation is that we are justified by faith (Rom. 5:1; Eph. 2:8) and not by faith and a ceremony (Rom. 4:1-11)."

Here is my question to this author. Does he know what the term 'Salvation' means? Does he know what the definition of 'Salvation' is? How would he describe 'salvation?' And how would he explain how to get into this 'Salvation?' This 'Salvation' which belongs unto God?

So, according to the article by Matt Slick, baptism is NOT required. Which do you prefer? Matt's article or The Holy Bible's verses?

How many Churches are out there now which do not have Baptismal Founts within them? But of course you don't NEED to be baptized in a Baptismal Fount within Church. Even Christ was not baptized in a Church Baptismal Fount. He was baptized in the Jordan River, in Israel.

How the West Bank was lived in by Arabs during the time of Jesus, is not possible, is it?

In fact, articles have stated that the Arab Nation was started by Muhammad who was born in
c. 570.

Born: c. 570
Mecca, Arabia
Died: 632
Medina, Arabia

Arabian prophet

Muhammad was the founder of the religion of Islam and of a community at Medina that later developed into the Arab Empire.

Muhammad Biography - death, mother, information, born, marriage, time, year

If Muhammad is truly the founder of the Arab Empire, he has all of Saudi Arabia as his own when the restoration of ages period arrives. AND not only Saudi Arabia but all the other Arab Countries. Are we certain that Muhammad was not one of the 12 Princes promised to come from Ishamel, the son of Hagar and Abraham?

Could Muhammad be the last Prince coming from the Promise to Hagar regarding her son, Ishmael?

Last edited:
I'm not sure, but here is a page for those who are interested... THE TWELVE SONS / TRIBES OF ISHMAEL

So, maybe, Muhammad was a son to one of these mentioned fathers.

So, maybe Muhammad was not the last and final Prince of Ishmael, but Muhammad surely COULD HAVE come from a Prince of Ishmael... Very possible...

But even if this were true, then why would Muhammad be called the founder of the Arab Empire? Since Ishmael lived during the time of Abraham, how could Muhammad, who came 570 years after Christ, be the father of the Arab Empire? Who were the descendants of Ishmael and what were they called? The Ishmaelites? Where did they live?

If Muhammad was a child of one of the original 12 Ishmaelite Princes, Muhammad would have been considered an Ishmaelite, himself. And so as Islam has said, according from some, Muhammad was truly a descendant of 1 of the 12 Princes of Ishmael, the son of Hagar and Abraham. Which should throw up all red flags of how Abraham, Ishmael's and Isaac's father, is being defamed by having the land of Israel be at wars by their own brothers. And because of the lack of concern, brother to brother, has the whole world gone amuck among themselves trying to remedy an age old family argument between the sons of Ishmael and the sons of Isaac.

And so, hence, the Name of Jesus comes into the picture where the 'gentiles' have accepted Christ, have lived more peacefully than those who came from God's Own called to the which, Jesus, came, lived, taught, showed, how to live peacefully among one another at the same time Glorifying His Father and The Kingdom of Heaven to the which we are all going to have to give an account of our lives while people who have had God in their midst from the very beginning are still at wars and fights with each other.

Last edited:
So, this is how it can be seen in the current time era (2016). But it may not have been so simple pre World War 2, where the Jews in Europe were unnecessarily being sought out for their genocide.

If people are going to look to Abraham as their 'father', then they also have to look to whom Abraham worshipped as God. Abraham's words can be read in The Holy Bible as to who his God was. You can't look to Abraham as a 'father' and discredit his knowledge about who God is and where God can be found.

Abraham .......... Abraham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abraham (/ˈeɪbrəˌhæm, -həm/ ABE-raham; Hebrew: אַבְרָהָם‎‎, listen (help·info)), originally Abram, is the first of the three patriarchs of Judaism. His story is a center piece of all Abrahamic religions and Abraham plays a prominent role as an example of faith in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.[1]

The story of Abraham is related in Genesis 11:26–25:10 of the Hebrew Bible.

Abram's origins and calling[edit]
"Terah, the tenth in descent from Noah, begat three sons: Abram, Nahor, and Haran. Haran begat Lot (who was thus Abram's nephew), and died in his native city, Ur of the Chaldees. Abram married Sarai, who was barren. Terah, with Abram, Sarai, and Lot, then departed for Canaan, but settled in a place named Haran, where Terah died at the age of 205. (Genesis 11:27–32) God had told Abram to leave his country and kindred and go to a land that he would show him, and promised to make of him a great nation, bless him, make his name great, bless them that bless him, and curse he who may curse him. (Genesis 12:1–3) Abram was 75 years old when he left Haran with his wife Sarai, his nephew Lot, and the substance and souls that they had acquired, and traveled to Shechem in Canaan. (Genesis 12:4–6)"
Abraham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And from this downward, we can see how it has all joined together in today's time. Luke 3:23-38 is a time lineage line of the parentage of Jesus. LUKE CHAPTER 3 KJV

Last edited:

Forum List

Back