There are no humans in Heaven

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
They are in Sheol, the place of the dead, waiting to be resurrected. Let's see who knows their Bible well enough to go forth and argue.

The cartoon below is entirely untrue, meaning unbiblical.

fc-6.1.86.gif

Last edited:
If you believe in Sheol, then do you believe in Abraham's bosom? Because the humans that were there waiting for Christ to break through the barrier of death are not there any more. According to the same person that gave you Sheol, those in Abraham's bosom returned with Christ and were raptured with Christ to Heaven.
How is it you believe some and not all?
and:
The cartoon above is exactly how it is, but with singing and dancing.

Have you been to Heaven? Are you psychic? Have a direct line to God Himself?

If the answer to all whose questions is no, now the fuck do you know who is, or is not, in Heaven?

No man that has not descended from Heaven has ever ascended to heaven. In other words only Jesus has ever ascended. The bible is clear when you die you do not ascend you remain dead until Judgement day.

I would expect there to be no humans in Heaven or Hell.

The term "human" refers to the physical vessel that our souls use to experience Life on Earth.

If you believe in Sheol, then do you believe in Abraham's bosom? Because the humans that were there waiting for Christ to break through the barrier of death are not there any more. According to the same person that gave you Sheol, those in Abraham's bosom returned with Christ and were raptured with Christ to Heaven.
How is it you believe some and not all?
and:
The cartoon above is exactly how it is, but with singing and dancing.

Yup!! Read Stephen's plea as he was being stoned to death:

Acts 7:59, "And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."

And Paul's words:

2 Corinthians 5:8, "We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord."

And:

Ecclesiastes 12:7, "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

There's also that wonderful passage that reveals that many rose from the grave and were seen by many at the time of Christ's resurrection. Since they're no longer in the grave and no longer walking the earth we can only conclude that they are with Christ in Heaven:

Matthew 27:52, "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,"

Christ promised the thief who died on a cross that he would see Paradise on that very day.

Luke 23:43, "And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise."

No man that has not descended from Heaven has ever ascended to heaven. In other words only Jesus has ever ascended. The bible is clear when you die you do not ascend you remain dead until Judgement day.

I agree that no person in bodily form has ascended into Heaven but the spirits of men have (according to the verses I posted above).

They are in Sheol, the place of the dead, waiting to be resurrected. Let's see who knows their Bible well enough to go forth and argue.

fc-6.1.86.gif

Man is body, soul, and spirit. The body turns to dust but the soul and spirit live on. I believe that the soul may sleep until the return of Christ but the spirit returns to God upon death. When Christ returns them who sleep will be resurrected and will be given a glorified, incorruptible body which will be reunited with the spirit. When I have more time, I will try to prove my hypothesis using Scripture from the Bible.

Man = Body, Soul, AND Spirit:

1 Thessalonians 5:23,"Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely. And may your spirit, soul, and body be kept sound and blameless for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Hebrews 4:12, "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

fc-6.1.86.gif

Sorry but they were taken captive by Jesus to heaven:

Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

Now it is your turn to argue if you know your Bible...

fc-6.1.86.gif

They're all on Kolob.

Makes one wonder just how big that planet is. I mean, won't it eventually get pretty crowded?

fc-6.1.86.gif

True if using the Catholic version of things. Jewish texts refer to 'heaven' explicitly though as in the "Mother and Nest" story.

Mother and Nest - Life's Passages - Parsha

"Rabbi Elazar remained for three days to celebrate. During this time, he asked Rabbi Yosi to describe what he had observed in the heavens.

Rabbi Yosi replied, "I may not disclose to human ears what I have seen. I can only reveal that when my son was pleading, weeping and protesting to G-d from the depths of his being with utter sincerity, and he referred to the mitzvah of sending the mother bird away, three-hundred thousand heavenly chairs shook, as three-hundred thousand tzaddikim (righteous individuals) stood up in the heavens, begging G-d to return me to the living!""

If there are chairs in heaven, presumedly there are bodies which can sit in them too. :)

Sheol is just a place of waiting until the Resurrection. We have the testimony in the scriptures that Christ and other righteous saints rose from the dead during the meridian of Time. That would mean they are no longer waiting for the resurrection and have received their Eternal Glory.

Sheol is just a place of waiting until the Resurrection. We have the testimony in the scriptures that Christ and other righteous saints rose from the dead during the meridian of Time. That would mean they are no longer waiting for the resurrection and have received their Eternal Glory.

My theology says it is the resurrection of our bodies. We're already in heaven:

2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Where is the Lord?

Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Jesus is in heaven.

Heaven is the residence of the Creator and is not the birthright of humanity, there is no reason and an egregious error to have expectations other than readmission to the Garden of Eden for a presence in the Everlasting.

there is no accountability for the scripturalists for what they wrote - to bad for them.

Sounds Hebrew. Shoel, my great grand parents fled Germany, they were Jews, they changed their last names and became Catholic. I stopped reading the bible years ago. I don't care what superstitious mumbo jumbo people call the afterlife. Others have similar names, nirvana or oblivion. The shades or the dead, sounds like a poem by dante or something.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back