There are some very key differences between the republican and democratic debates

There certainly is

Dems dangle free shit & division in you face
GOP dangles reality
Dangles reality? What are you even talking about? What "reality" are we talking about? Be specific.
I was trolling. Change your panties & get a grip
Well I'm glad we are on the same page about republicans then.
We're not even in the same library let alone the same book or page. YOU are one of the dumber posters on this site. DON'T EVER assume you are on my level

My grandkids (ages 2-12) act more adult and get along better than the GOP candidates.
As the old saying goes in reference to the GOP debates, "where's the meat?"
I'm gonna have to call bullshit. I've raise two of my own & babysit 2 grandkids that are TWO. There is NO GETTING ALONG. There is only my way or the cryway with two year olds

I shit you not Grampa, those kids get along beautifully. The boys do their thing, the girls do their thing. About the only time I hear a kid cry, is when they need a nap

My grandkids (ages 2-12) act more adult and get along better than the GOP candidates.
As the old saying goes in reference to the GOP debates, "where's the meat?"
I'm gonna have to call bullshit. I've raise two of my own & babysit 2 grandkids that are TWO. There is NO GETTING ALONG. There is only my way or the cryway with two year olds

I shit you not Grampa, those kids get along beautifully. The boys do their thing, the girls do their thing. About the only time I hear a kid cry, is when they need a nap
SILENCE! I keel u!

There certainly is

Dems dangle free shit & division in you face
GOP dangles reality
Dangles reality? What are you even talking about? What "reality" are we talking about? Be specific.
I was trolling. Change your panties & get a grip
Well I'm glad we are on the same page about republicans then.
We're not even in the same library let alone the same book or page. YOU are one of the dumber posters on this site. DON'T EVER assume you are on my level
Lol you crack me up gramps. You say I'm dumb but you can never explain why i am ever wrong.

Forum List

Back