🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There has been 4 mass shootings since El Paso and Dayton

Westender

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2018
Theres been 4 more mass shootings (4 or more) since Dayton and El Paso. 2 separate incidents in Chicago (8 shot and 7 shot), 1 in Memphis (4 shot) and 1 in Brooklyn (4 shot). 56 people shot in 4 separate incidents on August 4. Of course the media selects the ones that fit their agenda. Crazy world.

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2019 - Wikipedia

20190805_203852.jpg

I wonder why we haven't heard a word about the 56 murders this last weekend in Chicago?

Theres been 4 more mass shootings (4 or more) since Dayton and El Paso. 2 separate incidents in Chicago (8 shot and 7 shot), 1 in Memphis (4 shot) and 1 in Brooklyn (4 shot). 56 people shot in 4 separate incidents on August 4. Of course the media selects the ones that fit their agenda. Crazy world.

View attachment 273015

You won't hear about it because the media is pushing its racism, hate, division around the clock. The chicago killings dont fit the false narrative that the media is pushing.

Yeah but those mass shootings are different. They are usually Black on Black shootings with a handgun. Democrats have a high standard the mass shootings they care about. First they must happen outside of the Inner Cities. Second they must involve a multiple shot weapon. Third, it really helps if the shooter is White. That really gets them excited, but they will give token coverage if the shooter is not White.

View attachment 273015
It happens every weekend in Chicago and Baltimore...

...but since only non-'assault' handguns are being used it's not a crisis...

...not to mention there were probably more babies murdered / aborted this weekend than the number of shooting victims combined yet Democrats didn't hold a vigil for those lives lost....

View attachment 273015

You won't hear about it because the media is pushing its racism, hate, division around the clock. The chicago killings dont fit the false narrative that the media is pushing.
You also won't hear about the mass murders under the reigns of Obama, Clinton, and Bush. The media doesn't want you to know.

Mass murders under Clinton's watch: Eight. Sixty-two of those victims died and seventy-eight were injured.

Mass murders under Bush's watch: Eight. Seventy-five of those victims died and sixty-two were injured.

Mass murders under Obama's watch: Twenty-four. Two hundred and thirty-six of those victims died and two hundred and fifty-seven were injured.

God help us all. The living and the dead and their families.

I wonder why we haven't heard a word about the 56 murders this last weekend in Chicago?
It was 51 shootings and 7 deaths to be precise.
Chicago: 51 People Shot, 7 Dead -- Where's the Liberal Media Outrage?

Not trying to downplay it, but the liberals will come back and call you a liar.
The liberal inner cities have no control in their neighborhoods, and it's getting worse.
NYC they accost the police with the blessing of their mayor.

282 murders in Chicago (pop. 2,700,00) ytd through June, 2019. 22 murders in Little Rock, AK (pop. 198,000) ytd through June, 2019, The per capita rate in Little Rock is a little higher than Chicago's. I get that Chicago is the talking-point-murder-capital, but it's really not.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
It was 51 shootings and 7 deaths to be precise.
Chicago: 51 People Shot, 7 Dead -- Where's the Liberal Media Outrage?

Not trying to downplay it, but the liberals will come back and call you a liar.
The liberal inner cities have no control in their neighborhoods, and it's getting worse.
NYC they accost the police with the blessing of their mayor.

Man, those Chicagoans need more range time!

GIIiZtnN

Let's not forget the Crazy Bernie supporter who shot up congress people. While Crazy Bernie has been silent regarding who he's enabled.
Your definition of mass shooting is controversial:

"TheU States' Congressional Research Service acknowledges that there is not a broadly accepted definition, and defines a "public mass shooting"[2] as an event where someone selects four or more people indiscriminately, and kills them"

Using this definition, your thread is BS.

Yeah but those mass shootings are different. They are usually Black on Black shootings with a handgun. Democrats have a high standard the mass shootings they care about. First they must happen outside of the Inner Cities. Second they must involve a multiple shot weapon. Third, it really helps if the shooter is White. That really gets them excited, but they will give token coverage if the shooter is not White.

Oh yeah, a liberal this weekend here told me the shootings "in the ghetto" are not a threat to him so.....

yeah

:desk:

Because nobody cares about gangsters shooting other gangsters?
I live on the Southwest Side of Chicago
and I say, have at it

I agree. Let the gang bangers kill themselves. They sure aren't a boon to society. To bad many innocents get hit in the crossfire and yeah. Those pussies need more range time if any of them even know what a range is.

Forum List

Back