🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There has been 4 mass shootings since El Paso and Dayton

I wonder why we haven't heard a word about the 56 murders this last weekend in Chicago?

:desk:

Because nobody cares about gangsters shooting other gangsters?
I live on the Southwest Side of Chicago
and I say, have at it

I agree. Let the gang bangers kill themselves. They sure aren't a boon to society. To bad many innocents get hit in the crossfire and yeah. Those pussies need more range time if any of them even know what a range is.

Well to be fair it's hard to aim straight when you're holding your gun sideways and trying to keep your pants pulled up

I wonder why we haven't heard a word about the 56 murders this last weekend in Chicago?

:desk:

Because nobody cares about gangsters shooting other gangsters?
I live on the Southwest Side of Chicago
and I say, have at it

I agree. Let the gang bangers kill themselves. They sure aren't a boon to society. To bad many innocents get hit in the crossfire and yeah. Those pussies need more range time if any of them even know what a range is.

Well to be fair it's hard to aim straight when you're holding your gun sideways and trying to keep your pants pulled up

LMAO You are oh so right. I often wonder how those idiots manage to walk with their pants down around their knees.

What a fucking sight.

Wdxzj38.png

Theres been 4 more mass shootings (4 or more) since Dayton and El Paso. 2 separate incidents in Chicago (8 shot and 7 shot), 1 in Memphis (4 shot) and 1 in Brooklyn (4 shot). 56 people shot in 4 separate incidents on August 4. Of course the media selects the ones that fit their agenda. Crazy world.

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2019 - Wikipedia

View attachment 273015

No, there haven't been 4 mass shootings...you are mixing up criminal shootings with mass public shootings....

A mass public shooting is an attack that occurs in a public place without a connection to another crime or criminal activity....a gang shooting, the ones you pointed out, is not a mass public shooting, it has different causes, and different solutions. Mixing the two is wrong, but left wingers mix them to make mass public shootings seem more common. Gang killings are confined to tiny areas of democrat controlled voting districts where democrat judges, politicians and prosecutors repeatedly let violent gun offenders out on bond and out of prison with light sentences. These events destroy local communities but do not travel outside of these communities...that is why anti-gun democrats have to call them mass shootings...they don't effect 99% of the country, so they can't be used to push gun control....unless you lie about them and call them mass public shootings....then, normal people think it is more likely they might actually experience the violence...which they won't.

In a country of over 320 million people, we had 12 mass public shootings in 2018, killing 93 people.......

cars killed 38,000 people that same year.

So mass public shootings get more attention than they deserve, while in democrat voting districts young black males are murdering each other in the thousands every year....but as long as those communities vote democrats every two years, the democrats don't give a crap.......

Mass public shootings.....the democrats, using their democrat journalist, can exploit them for power.....which is what they do...even though they are tiny compared to the carnage in their own voting districts........

blacks murder 8 blacks every DAY--over 3000 per year

And the other 11,000 murders in the US every year, are white people killing whites. Why that’s nearly 4 times as many white people dying every day.

No, actually, you are wrong, the majority of murder in this country is blacks killing other blacks and other groups....

It was 51 shootings and 7 deaths to be precise.
Chicago: 51 People Shot, 7 Dead -- Where's the Liberal Media Outrage?

Not trying to downplay it, but the liberals will come back and call you a liar.
The liberal inner cities have no control in their neighborhoods, and it's getting worse.
NYC they accost the police with the blessing of their mayor.
They have no respect for cops....which is what Obama and friends wanted.
They wanted to create a crime-wave.....and it's happening.

GIIiZtnN

Let's not forget the Crazy Bernie supporter who shot up congress people. While Crazy Bernie has been silent regarding who he's enabled.
Your definition of mass shooting is controversial:

"TheU States' Congressional Research Service acknowledges that there is not a broadly accepted definition, and defines a "public mass shooting"[2] as an event where someone selects four or more people indiscriminately, and kills them"

Using this definition, your thread is BS.

When does mass shooting mean mass killing with a gun? I doubt somebody in Chicago was trying to "wing them". In El Paso there were many shot that lived, the intent was there and they are fortunate to be alive

And the other 11,000 murders in the US every year, are white people killing whites. Why that’s nearly 4 times as many white people dying every day.

No, actually, you are wrong, the majority of murder in this country is blacks killing other blacks and other groups....

The vast majority of murders in the USA are white people killing other white people. Then there’s another 20,000 suicides by gun and those of mostly whites people killing themselves.

More people have died by gun violence in the USA than haves died in all of the wars Americans have fought in.

The vast majority of murders in the USA are white people killing other white people. Then there’s another 20,000 suicides by gun and those of mostly whites people killing themselves.

More people have died by gun violence in the USA than haves died in all of the wars Americans have fought in.
You are being dishonest and you know it.... I notice you ignored my post

You are wrong...Black make up about 13% of the population but close to if not over 50% of murder.....

And that war statistic is a lie...but like any robot leftists you repeat it over and over again......

You mix gun violence with gun suicide....and ignore the 1.1 million times a year Americans use guns to save lives and stop violent crime.....

That is probably not true, and there are about 6 times as many whites in this country as there are blacks, so that destroys your pathetic argument anyway!

Yeah but those mass shootings are different. They are usually Black on Black shootings with a handgun. Democrats have a high standard the mass shootings they care about. First they must happen outside of the Inner Cities. Second they must involve a multiple shot weapon. Third, it really helps if the shooter is White. That really gets them excited, but they will give token coverage if the shooter is not White.

Oh yeah, a liberal this weekend here told me the shootings "in the ghetto" are not a threat to him so.....

yeah
At least he was honest. Liberals have put inner city shootings in a neat little box, the politicians don't want to talk about it and the Media covers it up since it makes the Democrats look bad.

blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
commit hate crimes and rape at twice the rate
crime/etc

Forum List

Back