There Is A Conspiracy Theory...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Against Us.

Interesting article by Paul Craig Roberts

In the United States “conspiracy theory” is the name given to explanations that differ from those that serve the ruling oligarchy, the establishment or whatever we want to call those who set and control the agendas and the explanations that support the agendas.

The explanations imposed on us by the ruling class are themselves conspiracy theories. Moreover, they are conspiracy theories designed to hide the real conspiracy that our rulers are operating.

For example, the official explanation of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory. Some Muslims, mainly Saudi Arabians, delivered the greatest humiliation to a superpower since David slew Goliath. They outsmarted all 17 US intelligence agencies and those of NATO and Israel, the National Security Council, the Transportation Safety Administration, Air Traffic Control, and Dick Cheney, hijacked four US airliners on one morning, brought down three World Trade Center skyscrapers, destroyed that part of the Pentagon where research was underway into the missing $2.3 trillion, and caused the morons in Washington to blame Afghanistan instead of Saudi Arabia.

Clearly, the Saudi Arabians who humiliated America were involved in a conspiracy to do so.

Is it a believable conspiracy?...

Read More:
There Is a Conspiracy - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Last edited:
He is right, but few Americans know it or will accept it.

Statism rules. It makes the Oligarchy and ruling class really happy.

He is right, but few Americans know it or will accept it.

Statism rules. It makes the Oligarchy and ruling class really happy.

Yup, we're treated like the dumb Sheep we've allowed ourselves to become. The Government is supremely confident that most Americans will do what they're told. And anyone who does question its narratives, will immediately be marginalized by way of the old 'Tinfoil Hat' ridicule. I'm now convinced People really are just cattle. Most will dutifully run with the herd when ordered to do so. It's very disheartening.

Was this a 757?

If it wasn't, then 911 was a hoax and W and many others are traitors...

Against Us.

In the United States “conspiracy theory” is the name given to explanations that differ from those that serve the ruling oligarchy, the establishment or whatever we want to call those who set and control the agendas and the explanations that support the agendas.

The explanations imposed on us by the ruling class are themselves conspiracy theories. Moreover, they are conspiracy theories designed to hide the real conspiracy that our rulers are operating.

For example, the official explanation of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory. Some Muslims, mainly Saudi Arabians, delivered the greatest humiliation to a superpower since David slew Goliath. They outsmarted all 17 US intelligence agencies and those of NATO and Israel, the National Security Council, the Transportation Safety Administration, Air Traffic Control, and Dick Cheney, hijacked four US airliners on one morning, brought down three World Trade Center skyscrapers, destroyed that part of the Pentagon where research was underway into the missing $2.3 trillion, and caused the morons in Washington to blame Afghanistan instead of Saudi Arabia.

Clearly, the Saudi Arabians who humiliated America were involved in a conspiracy to do so.

Read More:
Translation: "I'm not crazy! Everyone else is!"

Was this a 757?

I would like to know how a missile hit a building with ten thousand military experts inside it, and every one of them thought it was an airplane.

Did the extraterrestrial Jews hypnotize them all?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Against Us.

Read More:

Did you read the article? If you haven't, you should check it out.

Was this a 757?

I would like to know how a missile hit a building with ten thousand military experts inside it, and every one of them thought it was an airplane.

Do you really think that's a plane hitting the building?

Against Us.

Read More:

Did you read the article? If you haven't, you should check it out.
It's the same old tired bullshit.

Was this a 757?

Do you really think ten thousand military experts wouldn't recognize a missile strike on their headquarters? Really?

Just how deep does your tard go?

GENERAL: Holy shit! We've just been hit by a passenger jet!

SERGEANT: Looked like a flock of birds to me.

LIEUTENANT: I could have sworn it was a Mazda.

COLONEL: I thought Jones blew up the microwave by forgetting the spoon in his Tupperware again.

DSCHRUTE3: It was a missile!

ALL: Well, Dschrute3's the expert, so he must be right!

This batshit whackjob Roberts thinks the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax. He bleevs the Charlie Hebdo shooting was perpetrated by the US government. And he believes the Orlando night club shooting was also a US government false flag operation.

Basically, he thinks every mass murder was carried out by our government.

This guy flat out hates America.

Was this a 757?

Do you really think ten thousand military experts wouldn't recognize a missile strike on their headquarters? Really?

COLONEL: I thought Jones blew up the microwave by forgetting the spoon in his Tupperware again.

I know you're angry and irrational, but read the article and watch the video a couple times. We have been lied to about 9/11.

Was this a 757?

I know you're angry and irrational, but read the article and watch the video a couple times. We have been lied to about 9/11.

So you actually believe ten thousand military personnel did not recognize a missile strike on the Pentagon!

You actually believe this!

WOW!!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

This batshit whackjob Roberts thinks the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax. He bleevs the Charlie Hebdo shooting was perpetrated by the US government. And he believes the Orlando night club shooting was also a US government false flag operation.

Oh boy, the old tired 'You hate America!' rant. Next i'm sure you'll be pulling the old 'Tinfoil Hat' insult out ya ass too. Questioning Government narratives doesn't mean you're 'Crazy' or you 'Hate America.' Y'all need some new shaming material. Less & Less folks are buying into that shite these days.

Oh boy, the old tired 'You hate America!' rant. Next i'm sure you'll be pulling the old 'Tinfoil Hat' insult outta ya ass. Questioning Government narratives doesn't mean you're 'Crazy' or you 'Hate America.' Y'all need some new shaming material. More & more folks aren't buying into that shite anymore.
Here's the thing, sport. I'm patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

You actually believe thousands of military experts did not recognize a missile strike on the Pentagon, and that makes you irredeemably stupid. Willfully idiotic.

Forever tainted as a first class credulous moron without a single critical thinking cell in your alleged brain.

Was this a 757?

So you actually believe ten thousand military personnel did not recognize a missile strike on the Pentagon!

You actually believe this!

WOW!!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I didn't say that. But regardless, i believe what i believe. I don't allow anyone or entity to tell me what i should or shouldn't believe.

Oh boy, the old tired 'You hate America!' rant. Next i'm sure you'll be pulling the old 'Tinfoil Hat' insult outta ya ass. Questioning Government narratives doesn't mean you're 'Crazy' or you 'Hate America.' Y'all need some new shaming material. More & more folks aren't buying into that shite anymore.
Here's the thing, sport. I'm patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

You actually believe thousands of military experts did not recognize a missile strike on the Pentagon, and that makes you irredeemably stupid. Willfully idiotic.

Forever tainted as a first class creduloid moron without a single critical thinking cell in your alleged brain.

You seem so angry and irrational. You're viciously lashing out those questioning Government narratives. But why? Maybe you should calm down a bit and read the article. Angry knee-jerk ranting without even reading the material, is so irrational.

Forum List

Back