There Is A Conspiracy Theory...

He is right, but few Americans know it or will accept it.

Statism rules. It makes the Oligarchy and ruling class really happy.

Yup, we're treated like the dumb Sheep we've allowed ourselves to become. The Government is supremely confident that most Americans will do what they're told. And anyone who does question its narratives, will immediately be marginalized by way of the old 'Tinfoil Hat' ridicule. I'm now convinced People really are just cattle. Most will dutifully run with the herd when ordered to do so. It's very disheartening.
like Donald Trump right now. He isn't deserved because he isn't one of them. ain't that grand?

Was this a 757?

If it wasn't, then 911 was a hoax and W and many others are traitors...

I would like to know how a missile hit a building with ten thousand military experts inside it, and every one of them thought it was an airplane.

Did the extraterrestrial Jews hypnotize them all?

Enquiring minds want to know!

how did a missile knock over five light poles in it's path to destruction? And was it carrying sheet metal with an American Logo on it's back?

Was this a 757?

sure it was a 757. where did that plane go then flight 77 and all of the crew and passengers? Are you telling those families they didn't die? How did that missile knock out five light poles on the way in?

I would like to know how a missile hit a building with ten thousand military experts inside it, and every one of them thought it was an airplane.

Do you really think that's a plane hitting the building?
Do you really think ten thousand military experts wouldn't recognize a missile strike on their headquarters? Really?

Just how deep does your tard go?

GENERAL: Holy shit! We've just been hit by a passenger jet!

SERGEANT: Looked like a flock of birds to me.

LIEUTENANT: I could have sworn it was a Mazda.

COLONEL: I thought Jones blew up the microwave by forgetting the spoon in his Tupperware again.

DSCHRUTE3: It was a missile!

ALL: Well, Dschrute3's the expert, so he must be right!

I know you're angry and irrational, but read the article and watch the video a couple times. We have been lied to about 9/11.
So you actually believe ten thousand military personnel did not recognize a missile strike on the Pentagon!

You actually believe this!

WOW!!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I didn't say that. But regardless, i believe what i believe. I don't allow anyone or entity to tell me what i should or shouldn't believe.
except at some point you must answer the questions your point brings up to confirm your position. you haven't as of yet, so now you just look foolish.

He is right, but few Americans know it or will accept it.

Statism rules. It makes the Oligarchy and ruling class really happy.
how did a missile knock out five light poles on two sides of a street? It would have had to been a 80 foot wide missile.

Was this a 757?

sure it was a 757. where did that plane go then flight 77 and all of the crew and passengers? Are you telling those families they didn't die? How did that missile knock out five light poles on the way in?

Exactly.

These 9/11 crackpots are dishonoring and disrespecting every victim who died that day.

I think it's obvious, someone flew the Pentagon into a 757 and they're hiding from us. We have the ability to fly buildings!

Was this a 757?

I would like to know how anything hit the Pentagon with 1,000,000+ military personal on high alert after the first two planes hit the towers.

You. Guys are going to get sent to the Conspiracy corner, so you can be shamed for believing a conspiracy is possible.
Unless of course you regurgitate the Official Conspiracy Theory, then you can run your mouth all you want.
Free speech is great, isn't it?

Conspiracy theories never turn out to be correct. They are just wonderful fantasies to distract from the actual boring conspiracies that are right there for all to see. We are surrounded by horrible truths no one pays attention to because they are ubiquitous.

with ten thousand military experts inside it, and every one of them thought it was an airplane.

One of the tactics of Zionism is to always have x-teen "experts" there to lie their asses off when called on to do so.

WHO was in charge of the "US" military??

JEW Don RumsFELD
JEW William COHEN
JEW Gen Tommy FRANKS

Cohen is the one who OUTSOURCED Pentagon security to an ISRAELI OWNED firm so that the videos would all magically disappear.

with ten thousand military experts inside it, and every one of them thought it was an airplane.

One of the tactics of Zionism is to always have x-teen "experts" there to lie their asses off when called on to do so.

WHO was in charge of the "US" military??

JEW Don RumsFELD
JEW William COHEN
JEW Gen Tommy FRANKS

Cohen is the one who OUTSOURCED Pentagon security to an ISRAELI OWNED firm so that the videos would all magically disappear.
I see. So ten thousand military personnel were all directed to ignore the missile strike, and none of them have talked.

Thanks for showing us just how deep your tard goes. Appreciate it! :lol:

The video is right there. You just "censored" it as your religion does all the time...

The video is right there. You just "censored" it as your religion does all the time...

Nope. There is nothing there with Pentagon personnel saying it was a missile strike.

It is just a bunch of tin foil hat dumb fucks like you in an echo chamber.

We are supposed to believe a building with thousands upon thousands upon thousands of military personnel are all in on a conspiracy of silence. :lol:

Forum List

Back