THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.

Why post lies?? Why allow satan to use you as his tool and fool???? Count the cost!

You really need to come up with some new material. No down side to living life as a son of the almighty triune mangod, the prince of pretense?

right.

As long as you consider wasting your life in the confusion of believing in things that never happened, perverse interpretations about what is actually taking place and irrational expectations for things that will never occur , while making an international spectacle of yourself, even ridiculed and despised by other Christians, waiting with deranged anticipation to be taken up into the sky ANY MINUTE not to be a downside.

May I bring you some clothing, your majesty?

yes!!! I love God and God love me as a son,what more could I want? God has blessed me with a happy life,great family,health and wealth,forgivness,love,blessings and protection.!!! PTL. and you??

Compared to your aging chubby self, I'm just a poor old man. I have no time for law-breakers. My legs are grey. My ears are gnarled. My eyes are old and bent.

Can you highlight your self loathing and repressed homosexual tendencies again by starting another thread on 'how much God hates 'sick sexual perversion'?

I'm all ears.....

Word up. God is a She. As is the earth, moon, and stars. Get over yourselves and get on with your lives. Stop brow-beating humanity with your Scripture bullshit.

There are three elemental instances ascribed to the existence of the physical universe.

Next post: The "Trinity".

There is no downside to living life as a Son of God. I agree.

So is spamming messageboards living as a son of God?

THIS is God...

This is your brain on God.

bible-2.jpg

Questions?

THIS is God...

This is your brain on God.

bible-2.jpg

Questions?

Yes. What on earth are you talking about?

I'm talking about God on earth.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. and you??
john 1:1-5

Yes. What on earth are you talking about?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. and you??

In the beginning was ho logos, and ho logos was with Ho Theos, and ho logos was theos.

In greek, theos, without the definite article ho before it, just means 'like God' or godlike.

In the beginning was the (word/reason), and the (word/reason) was with God, and the (word/reason) was like God.

Comprende?

I didn't think so....

In the beginning was ho logos, and ho logos was with Ho Theos, and ho logos was theos.

In greek, theos, without the definite article ho before it, just means 'like God' or godlike.

In the beginning was the (word/reason), and the (word/reason) was with God, and the (word/reason) was like God.

Comprende?

I didn't think so....

Best you confess and repent and pray for some wisdom and understanding!!

"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
---Attributed to M.K. Ghandi

I like Jesus' message of "don't be a dick." I try to live that and that's enough for me. I don't need the supernatural aspect to go along with it.

"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
---Attributed to M.K. Ghandi

I like Jesus' message of "don't be a dick." I try to live that and that's enough for me. I don't need the supernatural aspect to go along with it.

Falsely attributed. Gandhi loved Christians.

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.==103 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. psalm 103:1-5

You know, for the God of free will and mercy, God places a lot of random, unnecessary restrictions on believers.
No downside? What about freedom?

What restrictions are those? What is it you think I, as a believer, am restricted from doing?

Cain killed his own non abusive brother and was not shunned by God, why would I be for defending myself against anybody?

Moon, lol, I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but being cute as a button, my right and left hand always accompanied me on all my dates, and my abstinance was alluring. They all just kept coming back for the trophy. ;)

Here is the revelation you seem to have missed. I am not Jewish, and I am not bound by the Laws that the Jews asked God for. Not 10, nor the other 600. Jesus is my guideline. He fulfilled the Law for the Jews, and gave me a template to follow as a Gentile. Love God. Love one another. Period.

Last edited:
GISMYS
Considering we are all supposed to be sons and daughters of god. I wonder if those around this world in slavery can see a downside? Those who are tortured, raped, murdered, robbed and abused - sometimes by the very people who claim they are in the service of god - can see a downside?
Seems to me these poor folk will need some major satisfying from this absent god bloke when they pass to his rehabilitation clinic in the sky.
There are those who praise the lord for their circumstances, who, had they been born in a different part of the world, be in a world of hurt.
So you carry on singing the praises of your lord, just don't forget there are those who share your passion for this no show who are enduring some pretty harsh conditions, which you would consider the downside.
Why not get out there and help your fellow believers, instead of making brash statements in hyper space which do little to help?
Join with them in suffering, like a good soldier of Christ Jesus.

Forum List

Back