There Is No Escape Route

Mountain out of a mole hill.

having a male instructor in a school environment oversee a minor female in a state of undress is making a mountain out of a molehill?

I suppose you're all for co-ed P.E. classes, including showers afterwards?
I really don’t care

then why are you taking up space in the thread?
I’m sharing the opinion of most of the country, which Hannity will never tell you about.

the opinion of most of the country?

have a link to that nonsense?

(Hannity hasn't told me anything on well over 30 years, and I doubt the Hannity I knew in the service is the one you're referring to)
Go around and check media, conservative media too, about how much outrage this has created. You won’t find much.

The Left have painted society into a corner, and there’s no way out until society starts grabbing ears and knocking heads.

Male Gym Teacher Punished For Refusing To Oversee Middle School Girl Get Undressed In Boys' Locker Room

A Florida school district allowed a self-described transgender female student regular access to the boys’ locker room, with no advance warning to the boys or their parents. The first time she walked in, she caught “boys (literally) with their pants down, causing them embarrassment and concern by the fact that they had been observed changing by an obvious girl,” says a complaint letter to Pasco County School District from Liberty Counsel, a pro-bono constitutional law firm.

With a “gag order,” school administrators forbade teachers from talking about the change, and ordered a male P.E. teacher to supervise the potentially undressed girl in the Chasco Middle School locker room, the letter says. When he refused to “knowingly place himself in a position to observe a minor female in the nude or otherwise in a state of undress,” administrators told him “he will be transferred to another school as discipline for ‘not doing your job in the locker room.’”

Really? Do you have daughters? We do and this is BS
Then spend less time on the board and more time teaching them they don’t have to get naked in front of anybody if they don’t want to

Listen up, shit stain, never ever try and dictate how I raise our children. With that said they'd know you're a fucking racist jackass

The Left have painted society into a corner, and there’s no way out until society starts grabbing ears and knocking heads.

Male Gym Teacher Punished For Refusing To Oversee Middle School Girl Get Undressed In Boys' Locker Room

A Florida school district allowed a self-described transgender female student regular access to the boys’ locker room, with no advance warning to the boys or their parents. The first time she walked in, she caught “boys (literally) with their pants down, causing them embarrassment and concern by the fact that they had been observed changing by an obvious girl,” says a complaint letter to Pasco County School District from Liberty Counsel, a pro-bono constitutional law firm.

With a “gag order,” school administrators forbade teachers from talking about the change, and ordered a male P.E. teacher to supervise the potentially undressed girl in the Chasco Middle School locker room, the letter says. When he refused to “knowingly place himself in a position to observe a minor female in the nude or otherwise in a state of undress,” administrators told him “he will be transferred to another school as discipline for ‘not doing your job in the locker room.’”

Not really. Trying to force an adult to be in the locker room while a young girl undresses is dangerous.

Wouldn’t the kids parents have approved that?

How is it any more dangerous than with the boys ?

having a male instructor in a school environment oversee a minor female in a state of undress is making a mountain out of a molehill?

I suppose you're all for co-ed P.E. classes, including showers afterwards?
I really don’t care

I’m sharing the opinion of most of the country, which Hannity will never tell you about.

(Hannity hasn't told me anything on well over 30 years, and I doubt the Hannity I knew in the service is the one you're referring to)
Go around and check media, conservative media too, about how much outrage this has created. You won’t find much.

I'm lazy

you made the claim, back it up.

I really don’t care

I'm lazy

you made the claim, back it up.
My backup is how little attention anybody pays to this because they don’t care. If you want to pretend this has generated some kind of national outrage that will spur action, go ahead.

Not really. Trying to force an adult to be in the locker room while a young girl undresses is dangerous.

Wouldn’t the kids parents have approved that?

How is it any more dangerous than with the boys ?

If it has to be explained, then you will never understand.

But an injustice and school board stupidity still.

Face it, there is no difference between boys and girls. All teachers should participate in watching them undress.

If anything untoward happens, we'll simply kill the unwanted fetus at taxpayer expense.

Simple.

Anyone supporting this garbage should probably not be allowed around children.

Obvious danger signals

Here is what we need to do. Put a picture of a dick on one locker room and a pussy on the other locker room...you go in the one that matches your anatomy.

Problem solved.

What should be done all wise and powerful conservatives?

Have the kids giving Nazi salutes , likenthey fo at conservative run schools ?
Better to allow the nazi salute than force a man to watch a young girl to undress.

Forum List

Back