There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

Look closer. Very little in payments we've been shown actually went to family members, the bank checks mostly went in to Hunter businesses. And the checks did not come from the Chinese, but one of Hunter's American business partners....(who did receive money from a Chinese Business partner....!)
Why did the Biden Crime Syndicate create some 22 odd shell companies which have received deposits for most, if not all of the Biden family?
Why has Comer subpoenaed all the families associated with those shell companies bank records?
Why did the Ukraine WB claim that it would take 10 years to figure out the shell company banking scheme?
Comer has said they have money transactions from Romania, Ukraine and China.

Great, show your proof Joe was really there with Hunter...

This is the moment your head explodes.

:blowup::blowup::blowup:
Peter Schwietzer made a claim Joe Biden had a burner phone during all these 'alleged' shake downs with foreign governments....Somehow, John Solomon got the number and called it.................Joe Biden answered and hung up rather quickly.....

Just think, burner phone records can be subpoenaed.....

It is obvious that Hunter Biden's crimes in extorting kickbacks from the Ukraine was never investigated.
And we all know why, since the video of Joe Biden threatening the Ukraine and illegally withholding foreign aid is all public.

Lol

I just re-read this stupid thread’s thread headline again.

It dawned on me that DumpHole is getting fed info a beat ahead of the usual suspects. That is, he knew to deny that there was evidence tying President Potato to any bribe taking before that became the general daily talking point for the DNC and its various propaganda entities.

I happen to agree (so far) that there is direct evidence establishing that Potato’s “family” and he ever engaged in any crimes along those lines. But the evidence isn’t static.

It progresses and accumulates.

Gee I almost wonder why DumpHole is so eager to deflect from the story, as it is emerging?

He and Slow Horses are, most likely, paid DNC lackeys......and poor ones, at that.
DumpHole’s deal has to be connected to a paid by the word form of payment.

Retarded Horses is not normally as verbose as DumpHole.

If they get paid at all, they’re ripping-off their boss(es). Content wise, they are seriously lacking.

Forum List

Back