There is NO legal standing to go after ISIS.. as there was with the "1991 Cease Fire"..

Whether we're at war with ISIS is mraningless. ISIS is at war with us. The American response is to say "no you're not".

Here is a novel idea..........Stay out of Iraq and Syria.......and let them fight it out. .... :cool:
If Muslims want us to leave them alone, then, that's the best reason I can think of, to actively intervene.
Why is that?? ... :cool:
If Muslims want us to leave ISIS along, then that's the best reason I can think of, to actively intervene.
Again......why is it our business?? .... :cool:
Because Militant Islam is the Enemy.

Always best to reach out and touch someone... always best to hit the Enemy early... and hard... and far away.

Here is a novel idea..........Stay out of Iraq and Syria.......and let them fight it out. .... :cool:
If Muslims want us to leave them alone, then, that's the best reason I can think of, to actively intervene.
If Muslims want us to leave ISIS along, then that's the best reason I can think of, to actively intervene.

Always best to reach out and touch someone... always best to hit the Enemy early... and hard... and far away.
They are only our enemy because we are over THERE in THEIR land.

We should withdraw and let them fight it out among themselves. ..... :cool:

They are only our enemy because we are over THERE in THEIR land.

We should withdraw and let them fight it out among themselves. ..... :cool:
We are their enemy because we are the most powerful threat to the Ummah amongst the Infidel.

We are their enemy because we are Infidel.

We are their enemy because we exist.

Unlike the 2003 Liberation of Iraq there WAS a cease fire that Saddam agreed to called the "1991 Cease Fire".

That ceasefire in 1991 was between the UNSC and Iraq. The UNSC did not authorize the US invasion of Iraq in March 2003.

Forum List

Back