There is no life after death

Its scary as hell but it does not exist

Do you ever wonder what you were thinking during the French Revolution or the Roman empire. I have .,,.. and its zero

I did not exist and we all wont when we die
if there is no life after death how do you know there is no life after death unless you have been dead and have the proof first hand

The real Jews are the Christians; the real Jews converted to Christianity a long long time ago; modern 'Jews' are not the Jews of the OT covenants, they're a racist cult invented by Babylonians beginning with Ezra and ending with the rabbinical cult invented in the 2nd Century A.D. The average Baptist is more Jewish than most Brooklyn rabbis. The ethnic group is not the same as the religion.

The Hebrewism of Moses was a universalist religion; universalism is implicit in monotheism; it isn't a racist cult built around Babylonian scam artists and their Messiah Cyrus. There are no great prophets after Ezra's cult takes over.
I know that teaching. It is a satanic lie.

The "ethnic group" descended from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Most of the them adhere to that religion, but the early church was 100% Jewish. Today's "Christians" are far removed from the teachings of Jesus, the apostles and prophets. Paganism has taken over much of Judaism AND Christianity.

Maybe you're right. There is zero evidence so far that anybody will lift a finger to stop it currently, or we wouldn't be seeing what we're seeing now, just a lot of noise and breast beating. They're going to railroad their main opposition candidate into prison or execute him, and the 'right' will just stand by and let them, so I guess you must be waiting on some other country's citizens to rescue you. Venezuela maybe?
:nono:

Americans are waiting to see if the system will work, and if it fails, Lord help the leftists, I don't think I'm going to like the way things will go. It will end up as a new Theocratic America. All homos and trannys will be executed, swift hangings and some will be the wrong guy; Things like that. Definitely all leftists will be executed and illegals will run for their lives and will have no more section 8 and EBT.

Last edited:
I agree, believe it or not.

We "sleep" in the grave until the Return of Christ. THEN, the body of Christ's (the Church) is RESURRECTED as SPIRIT BEINGS. They rule the EARTH with Jesus Christ for 1,000 years.

We are near that time.
There is ZERO anything scientific from both the NEW T or the even the far more cool and better OLD T

sheesshhh

I know that teaching. It is a satanic lie.

The "ethnic group" descended from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Most of the them adhere to that religion, but the early church was 100% Jewish. Today's "Christians" are far removed from the teachings of Jesus, the apostles and prophets. Paganism has taken over much of Judaism AND Christianity.

lol Abraham wasn't a Jew, he wasn't chosen for his ethnicity, and Moses didn't discriminate based on race and genealogy. The Constantine conspiracy theories are rubbish, and so is the Gnostic nonsense. The early church became 100% Jewish under Jesus.

Last edited:
:nono:

Americans are waiting to see if the system will work, and if it fails, Lord help the leftists, I don't think I'm going to like the way things will go. It will end up as a new Theocratic America. All homos and trannys will be executed, swift hangings and some will be the wrong guy; Things like that. Definitely all leftists will be executed and illegals will run for their lives and will have no more section 8 and EBT.

Well it failed in 1861, never to recover, but I understand the need to believe the Constitution is still in effect, but in reality it is just lip service and judicial fiat has been the 'law' since the Chase Court. The GOP isn't going to do anything, and 'libertarians' cetainly aren't going to, they don't believe in being inconvenienced by sacrifices that benefit others.

There is overwhelming proof that life after death does not exist

There are tons of people who went through near-death experiences who claim otherwise, including people who radically changed their life after getting a glimpse of the after-life.

Here's the thing. This life is just a shadow of the true reality. The true reality is eternity.

That is why death feels so wrong to us.* And it's why the bible says:

He-has-planted-1.png

*As others have said, the body dies, but the soul/spirit lives on, either to God or to separation from God. The choice is yours.

Do you believe Jesus Christ was a liar? Do you reject all the prophets?

There is nothing scientific from any religion

Separate science from
Nevertheless, the Soul exists separately from the lifeless body.

As Mortals, we can never prove or disprove existence of Afterlife.

Did you look into being a medical biller??

Are you worried that Putin could make this a nuclear war as he is being cornered now

There is nothing scientific from any religion

Separate science from

Did you look into being a medical biller??

Are you worried that Putin could make this a nuclear war as he is being cornered now
"Science" is only a PROCESS Of understanding the PHYSICAL realm. Worshipping the search for physical answers to the God who created ALL THINGS is silly.

You're in a depressed state and your mind is t functioning well. I see it in your posts. I hope you find peace. You seem tormented.

There is overwhelming proof that life after death does not exist

That is a bold-faced lie. There is no proof whatsoever, one way or the other concerning life after death. And we are not talking about corporal death, the physical body is obviously dead forever, but whether or not some sort of spirit or energy transcends death is undetermined.

Forum List

Back