There is no life after death

As you get older you begin to lose brain function .
For instance..a stroke or mental illness causes parts of the brain to fade
. Death is simply the complete collapse and total failure of the brain.

So, you still cannot answer the question. Odd.

The "agitators" Paul was speaking of was people within the church, not outside of it.

Really? Did Jesus or Paul fight against the civil authority? Paul was arrested by a good squad, how did he handle it?

Jesus was arrested by a goon squad, what was His response?

What do you mean "fight"? I'm here speaking. I know lots of people want to silence Christians but....hmmm....no.

What do you mean "fight"? I'm here speaking. I know lots of people want to silence Christians but....hmmm....no.

I have no desire to silence you, the damage your post do to yourself and your religion are priceless

I have no desire to silence you, the damage your post do to yourself and your religion are priceless

Hey according to you, Christian abolitionists should have never fought the institution of slavery because, you know, authority.

You get tripped up fairly easily.

Hey according to you, Christian abolitionists should have never fought the institution of slavery because, you know, authority.

You get tripped up fairly easily.

That is not even close to what I said, but sure compare your rantings on here to abolitionists, I am sure that makes you feel better about yourself.

That is not even close to what I said, but sure compare your rantings on here to abolitionists, I am sure that makes you feel better about yourself.

I spoke about standing up to the govt. You said nope, shouldn't do that, because Paul. I'm not comparing myself to anyone.

Not only the goon squad FBI, by the way--but the Covid policies that drove sick people into nursing homes to kill elderly by the thousands and kept children out of their schools. I'll speak up about that until I die. I don't care if you like it or think it's unchristian.

"Woe to them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"--Isaiah 5:20

I spoke about standing up to the govt. You said nope, shouldn't do that, because Paul. I'm not comparing myself to anyone.

I did not say you shouldn't do that. I just pointed out that doing is is not bringing glory to God as you claimed.

PS ask me what I think about the current president. That'll get you going.

Why would that get me going when we pretty much agree on him?

I did not say you shouldn't do that. I just pointed out that doing is is not bringing glory to God as you claimed.

Why would that get me going when we pretty much agree on him?

Unbelievers ALWAYS know God better than believers....but only, of course, when they want to run down believers.

Ain't that a kick in the head?

Unbelievers ALWAYS know God better than believers....but only, of course, when they want to run down believers.

Ain't that a kick in the head?

Weird how you assume you know who is and who is not a believer in God.

Weird how you assume you know who is and who is not a believer in God.

The Christians I know say they are Christians. They don't state this, as you did in this thread:

What I am is someone who would put the training/education/experience with the bible and Christianity up against anyone's.

Which probably means you had a brief period where you flirted with Christianity, or were raised in the church, or some such. I could be wrong of course, but that's what it usually means.

The Christians I know say they are Christians. They don't state this, as you did in this thread:

You go wrong by equating a belief in God with wearing the label "Christian".

Which probably means you had a brief period where you flirted with Christianity, or were raised in the church, or some such. I could be wrong of course, but that's what it usually means.

Not sure what you consider "brief", but more than 30 years of my 56 years alive does not seem "brief" to me. Also, I do not flirt with anything but my wife. Back when I wore the label of a Christian I was all in, Religious Lay Leader for my Boot Camp Platoon, leader of a children's group called AWANA in 4 churches in two countries. Started a Childrens Church in two churches and was the outreach director in the last church I attended regularly. Even minored in Biblical History while getting my bachelors from a Christian University.

Forum List

Back